Sup Forums is she fuckable? Also Wwyd thread

Sup Forums is she fuckable? Also Wwyd thread

Wwyd to her

Definitely fuckable. I imagine her sucking my fat juicy cock until I unload my cum in her mouth. As I pull my dick out I see her mouth full of cum and her smiling. She presents it to me before swallowing like a good girl.

WWYD

Nice. I'd bring her to her knees and force my cock in her mouth, then flip her over and rape her asshole til I fill her with my cum

Wwyd

Would suck those toes n fuck her mouth

Id shove her to the ground before ripping all her clothes off and shove my cock up her ass dry. Id fuck her ass for a while before cumming in it then id flip her over and begin to rape her cunt. Id then shove my dick in her mouth and face fuck her until she passes out and cum all over her face.
Wwyd

Would pull those boxer shorts aside revealing her beautiful neat and wet pussy. I start licking her and lick out as much of her pussy juice as possible. Then I stand up, stroke my cock and place it on her tight pussy. It looks amazing how her pussy lips wrap around my cock as I thrust into her. She loves how I fuck her this way. I start playing with her clit and bring her to a raging orgsam, the contractions of her pussy make me squirt all my cum deep in her pussy. After the orgasm has worn off I pull my dick out - it is covered in cum and pussy juice, she grabs it and sucks it clean making sure to leave nothing on it.

WWYD

WWYD to my fiance?

Damn moar?
I'd approach her and kiss her lips, deep and sensually, then push her on the bed and run my hands up her legs, working her up and getting her ready to fuck unrelentlessly. Id lift up her leg and pull her skirt up and her panties down, and jam my cock in her pussy, pounding harder and harder, making her scream and moan. Finally after wearing her out, id rape her asshole, ramming her ass over and over til I cum inside her, and leave her there on the bed, twitching and moaning uncontrollably while my cum drips out of her asshole and streams down her thighs.

Wwyd?

Love your style of writing.

Would have her on all four in front of me. Her white lingerie barely covers her tight little holes. I pull it aside and strt licking her pussy and asshole. With my fingers I start playing with her ass, slowly stretching it out. I stand behind her and slowly ease my cock into her tight backdoor. Once my dick is all in for the first time and her ass nicely lubed up with my precum I start fucking her faster. She moans and rubs her clit edging up to an intense orgasm. As she cums her ass shakes and makes it hard for me to contain myself, I pull my dick out, turn her around and jerk my load into her beautiful face. She looks perfect as she is glazed with my cum.

WWYD

Thanks. Shes gorgeous dude
I'd love to invite her over one night to "study for a test". As we sit together at my desk looking through the textbooks, I lightly put my hand on her thigh, slowly moving it up and pulling up her skirt while she looks me in the eye and continues reading me lines from the book. She starts breathing heavily as I get closer to her pussy, and finally I snap and throw the books off the desk, lifting her up and laying her on her back in front of me. I pull her panties off and pound her pussy, harder and deeper, unrelentingly as she starts screaming and squirming without control. Alas, after she came a few times on my cock, I pull out and blow my load all over her stomach and face, and watch as she cracks a smile, my cum sticking to her lips and dripping into her mouth.

WWYD

Not bad, Id gladly fuck her sensless and cum on her lips, then finger her asshole til she collapses
Wwyd

Wwyd?

Dude, your girl looks amazing too!

Those lips are so inviting. I imagine sitting on a chair, her slowly crawlilng up to me. She reaches aout for my cock and strokes it through the trousers. Slowly she starts unpacking it. As she takes it out completely you can see a look of "God! This is big and beautiful!" on her face. She stars sucking the tip, the looks up at me und pushes the cock in deeper and deeper. She blows me hard and intense, jerking my dick as she goes. She almost seems to want to make me cum in her mouth. But I have otehr palyn so I pull my dick out, and tell her to turn around. She exposes her beautiful holes to me and leaves me open to pound her the way I want. I thrust my cock into her juicy pussy and enjoy how she moans and her pussy making nice wet noises as I pound her. Once I am close to cumming I pull my dick out and sit back on the chair. "Now you can come and get what you wanted". She smiles at me and knows just what to do. She sticks ym dick deep into her inviting blowjob mouth and works it hard until I tell her that I am about to cum. She sucks on it as if it would be a straw and my cuma delicious milkshake. She sucks the last drops out of it and presents me the load before swallowing it and saying "Thank you, that was delicious."

If you want to trade WWYDs hit me up at [email protected] would love to trade em regularly

Better resolution here. sorry

Altight Im down, Ill send you an email rn with a wwyd for her

nice

Fuck right's face while kissing left. Then have right mount my face while left sucks me off
Wwyd

I'll be afk for a second. Will reply asap.

Wwyd to this sexy Asian slut

Really looking forward to your wwyd too

Just sent it, I made it good

Would love to hike that skirt up and ram my cock in her ass. She looks like she has a nice o-face while getting pounded

Same chick w makeup

Wwyd to this beauty?

she's kinda ugly but if she had a decent body i'd fuck it

I think she has a nice body. She's short and thicc, and her thighs are firm and feel amazing

Anything that moves is fuckable

Mmm, wouldnt mind pulling down her top and sucking on those perky nipples. Slide my hand down her shorts and rub her little clit, holding her close to me, with her face leaning against my chest as she moans and whimpers lightly. After teasing her and turning her on, I pull put my cock and start fucking her pussy nice and hard. Pounding and pounding til finaly I blow all over her stomach and thighs

Wwyd

Id fuck her. Then again id fuck anything
Wwyd to this bitch?

Pick her up by her ass and pin her to a wall, slowly and sensually fucking her as I kiss her neck and lips. Takeher like that and throw her on the bed face down. Pick her up by her thighs and start fucking her ass, getting rougher and rougher until I bust inside
Wwyd

High standards much?

Sit with my legs in the pool as she floats up to me and takes my cock in her mouth. Blow my load into her mouth, making sure she swallows every last drop
Wwyd? Get brutal

Id take off her shirt and use it to choke her while i fuck her tight asshole.
Wwyd to this bald bitch.

Oooh shes gorgeous, plz post moar.

I wanna get in the pool with her and put my hands on her hips staring deeply into her eyes before kissing her deeply and passionately. Running my hand up her stomach and onto her chest, I slide under her bathing suit and rub her nipples inbetween my fingertips, getting them nice and hard before I start sucking on them. She starts to moan and beg me to enter her, thats when I bring her to the edge of the pool and make her lay on her stomach with her legs still in the water and her ass propped up all for me to do as I please. I place my hands on her gorgeous ass and start licking her perfect pussy and tight little asshole, sliding my tongue deep inside making her feet kick as she struggles to maintain balance. Her intense orgasms make me so eager to cum, so I jerk myself off and blow my load all over her holes, then stick my cock inside her asshole to squeeze the rest of my cum from the tip of my cock.

Wwyd

Ask and you shall receive

Mmm so nice, more with her face if you have

Tell her if she likes chokers so much, she won't mind this. Then I'll grip her neck really tight with one hand while slapping her face and tits. After I get hard, plow my fist into her stomach so she falls to the floor. Turn her over on her face and begin fucking her tight ass while pulling her hair hard until I cum
What about this stupid bitch?

Dang dude shes really pretty, who is she?

wwyd to this sexy little gamer girl?

Push her on her back on the bed and pull her towards me by the thighs, propping her ass up to be fucked senseless. I stick my cock downward into her asshole, sliding in and out of her widening her anus and making her orgasm as hard as possible. Finally I pull out and gape her asshole open with my hands, then dump my load into the open oraface, pumping her til her ass is gushing and overflowing with jizz.

Wwyd

Would love to see more if you got em op

No interest?

She has awesome tits, Id titty fuck her and blast my load on her face, and watch the cum stick to her face as she pulls her cum-covered glasses off

Tittyfucking her is one of my greatest accomplishments in life...

Possibly one of th best feelings in the world, second only to actually fucking her (which I did as well, of course!)

Very fuckable tits. Wwyd?

Any nudes?

Her ass is fantastic. I'd have no choice but to fuck it until she screamed and squirted for me while I cum deep inside her tight little hole...

She met up with friends and came to see you...wwyd?

Best I can do right now I'm afraid.

Free ass shot as well. Not a great one but still...

Pulse? Vagina? I think you answered your own question.

Shes cute op
id fuck that little mouth of hers while her big eyes look up at me, slowly starting to water as she gags on my cock. She gurgles and tries not to puke as I dip my cock in and out of the back of her throat. She rubs my balls and jerks me off and I cum down her throat, filling her up and watch as my cums spills out of her throat and seeps out through her lips
wwyd

Dammnn nice, her body is awesome. Thanks for sharing user

WWYD

You're welcome, glad you liked her

You got mail

wwyd? fuck her up

Wwyd?

wwyd to my ex

Grab the back of her head and rape her throat while she cries and moans

Her body is a 10 omg.
id whip those tits and and squeeze them, rubbing her nipples them guiding my hands up and down her body, feeling her gorgeous curves. Then Id sit her up on the counter and ram my cock in her pussy, pounding harder and harder while she claws at my back, orgasming uncontrollably til I cum inside her, filling her up as she lets out a relieving moan of pleasure.

Wwyd

fuck her throat hard and make her cry so all that slutty makeup runs down her face then bend her over and fuck her until i cum deep inside her
wwyd to this girl

I wanna grab that collar like a leash from behind her, chocking her while I pull her neck towards me and thrust my cock into her ass, hooking my fingers in her mouth and ramming her over and over til i cum inside her, filling her til she drips cum from her asshole.
Love her, user

Wwyd?

Wanna titfuck her and cum all over her face so bad. Those tits are gold and my cock is diamondss

Wwyd to her

Fuck that lil chinese ass til she squirts all over the floor. Then cum on her lips and make her lick her juices off the ground while I spank her and force her down by the throat

Wwyd

Wwyd to her

Wanna slide my cock in those lips

Got anymore of her?