Is this more than an acceptable level of blood in my shit?

Is this more than an acceptable level of blood in my shit?

It's been happening for like a week. I don't shove things up my ass or anything, so I can't think of a reason I'm dying.

Should I see a doctor?

Nah, wing it. If you die, you die.

fresh blood is generally better than dark sticky blood. fresh blood can just be a hemorrhoid or other stupid stuff. the dark blood can represent internal bleeding, which is not great.

Oh cool. So I can just ignore it?

>I don't shove things up my ass or anything

Well you should. It feels amazing

Ok listen to this guy It doesn't look like there's any clotted blood so yeah it's probably nothing super crazy to worry about. But you should still go into a doctor. Any other symptoms?? Depending on what you tell them if you have pain anywhere or anything, they'll probabnly want to take blood samples to test, do a ct scan if you have any more serious symptoms, and finally, they will probably want a stool sample.

do you drink a lot OP? I get the bright ass blood occasionally after a few days in a row of extreme binge drinking. Feels like I'm shitting nails, but if there is pain when you do it it's probably fine. The time to get concerned is when it's obviously not your actual asshole bleeding but something further up.

No go to a fucking doctor. God damn

you'll probably be fine but even though there is a good chance it is nothing, it's still worth going to a doctor to be safe. There's always that one in a million chance it could be something fatal. Do you not have insurance or something? Are you embarrassed about going to the doctor for your bleeding ass? Trust me, it will be one of the more boring things they've seen all day and will forget about it as soon as you walk out the door. He won't go and tell all his friends and family about the guy with the bloody ass or whatever you are imagining.

Does it actually though?

Like, fuck. I guess I'm not totally against the idea of trying.

From 2013 to 2016 I was a raging alcoholic. I was drunk all day everyday. Went to detox and rehab like 9 times before I finally stopped drinking. Last drink was October 23rd last year.
It didn't hurt or anything.

It's probably something minor, like colon cancer. I would ignore it it will probably go away like most cancers do.

eat fibers.

I dunno man. I'm super self conscious and don't really want to spread my ass open for a stranger.

Like sheets and whatnot? Why?

they seriously don't care. They spend their entire day looking at people much older and grosser than you.

Would you rather die?

Since when is it acceptable to have blood in your shit ?

this wtf

Isn't SOME ammout normal? Like a boy period but when your stomach sheds its inner lining to make room for new stomach flesh?

bright red blood + pain at the hole is almost always hemorrhoids, and just needs some preparation h or even just antibiotic ointment (unless its really bad). darker blood means bleeding inside and needs medical attention asap.

Have you been eating beets? Beets will make your poop red.

Stop eating cheese, chips and burgers faggot. You probably have anal fissures. Fucking eat some veggies you tubby fucker.

Too late OP