Sup Forums What is the Gayest Shit you have ever Done?

Sup Forums What is the Gayest Shit you have ever Done?

Me: get a a hand job from a dude. Nothing Special.

Met some guy off Craigslist and let him tie me up. Was a long 3 hours.

met two older guys thought i was going to work for them ended up going to the place ended up naked with a cock in my mouth and ass

greentext.

I massaged a friend and gave him a boner and I also offered another head when drunk.

69ed with my best friend

I started a thread on Sup Forums.

Is your friend "straight"?

You faggot degenerate.

i want to suck a dick

Talked to a guy online about prostate massages, ended up going over to his house, dressing like a girl, blowing him, letting him fuck my ass.
/No homo
/For science

Playing gay chicken to see who will back out of the kiss first. Neither of us back out and end up having a little peck. That's about the gayest I've done

Fucked a grown man in ass. never again and don't recommend it... unless you truly love the gent

I take it in the ass bareback almost every day.

one of my bestfriends and i had a sleepover when we were like 10. we slept next to each other on a pullout bed in his parents living room. watching cartoons after everyone else went to bed. we rubbed our butts together and gave each other hand jobs. thats how i discovered masturbation

I came to this thread to say that watching Brokeback Mountain was the gayest thing I've ever done but it's so unbelievable how this thread is so full of fagets.

why don't you recommend it?

Haha you faggot! Never seen it never will

Nigga, its a thread about gay experiences. What the fuck do you expect?

acknowledge this thred

Well women are cleaner softer and sexier, also boobs. I mean a holes a hole but why not fuck the hole made for fucking? Unless like I said you love a dude

>Cuz it's gay bruh

Science demands these things of all of us.

he's married, i have a gf. guess it means nothing when people can "hide" their sexual preference (meaning we could be closeted fags who don't want to face the fact and suck each other in secret while having straight relationships). bottom line though, i don't give a shit about "straight" because i'm gonna die one day, and i'll be damned if i let some label stop me from trying something i want to try.

I once lost a bet with a friend. I was broke af, needed the money and I couldn't afford to lose it. So I agreed to bottom for him in exchange. Now basically whenever I need money we will just agree on the price and I will let him top me.

When i was about 9 i went on holiday to the beach with a friend and his family. We shared a tent. We dry humped each other then went to sleep. I'm 27 now and i've never had any interest in dick since then.

Seduced my best friend when we were drunk and gave him a blowjob, then I fucked him. He cried afterwards because he's insecure about his sexuality. Part of the reason why I did it was because he always prides himself on being "a real man" and slightly homophobic. Felt bad afterwards but then I didn't give a shit