Why haven't we rounded up Trump supporters like cattle and led then to a slaughterhouse...

Why haven't we rounded up Trump supporters like cattle and led then to a slaughterhouse? I don't know about you people but I love America and everything it stands for. Trump supporters betray it all and are damaging us all. I'm not afraid to do what needs to be done

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html)
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
youtu.be/0_DkSW6pG7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its because you pussies cant fight and we have all the firearms. You also have an entire military of both existing and retired veterans that will mop the fucking floor with all of you if you ever try some shit. Dont wake a sleeping giant if you arent ready to die for your cause. which you arent. because youre pussies. You have 8 years if this so be a grown up and deal.

it's time to stop nigga

op is a faggot that hates more than half of America

This is some of the shittiest bait ever. No one on the Left loves America.

Best post of the day

This.
They all hate america
You shills are gonna have to try harder then that

>more than half of America supports trump

lel

Because; we haven't done the same thing to you and the group that voted for whoever you voted for OP. :3

>You have 8 years if this so be a grown up and deal.

Was Trump the first President to be elected to two terms in a single election? Did I miss something?

Sorry, should have clarified that more than half of america that are legal citizens and contribute to society support Trump

Nah, he is just gonna win. Again.

Did someone say Spider-Man thread

LOL

Saged and reported

>Trump loses popular vote by 3 million, largest margin by an elected president in history
>Wins electoral college because of 80K votes in a couple of states
>In 6 months job approval rating at -14% (realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html)

>8 years of this

At this point, the Democrats could run a mop with an upturned bucket for a head and win. Enjoy the inability for the Republicans to pass meaningful legislation while it lasts.

LMFAO i'm here in the epicenter of kike central known as NYC. if you ever tried to do anything like that, the NYPD (75% of whom support Trump, minus the desk job faggots) would turn on all you and you'd find yourselves being slaughtered in the streets instead

FPBP

Cuz there's more of them than there are of you and they have guns. Good luck faggot.

so funny right-wing cucks won't admit he's a Russian patsy

Probably Putin loving faggots tbh

You know, it's strange. You would think that with controlling three branches of government and all, Trump would have been able to provide some proof that over a million illegal votes were cast against him. I mean, that would be the single largest case of voter fraud in the history of civilization. It's pretty important stuff. Why hasn't he looked into that, again?

>the Democrats could run a mop with an upturned bucket for a head and win

The George 6 election was 2 weeks ago and the demofags spent $30M on 200k voters to lose with a vote count lower than what the Dem candidate had in the 2016 election

Here's OP

>At this point, the Democrats could run a mop with an upturned bucket for a head and win. Enjoy the inability for the Republicans to pass meaningful legislation while it lasts.
The actually ran something worse then that. Hillary Clinton.
And you praised her like a fucking God.

The only thing worse you could run is Bernie Sanders.

>implying beta numales can hunt anything
You faggots can't even hunt for a job

Sanders would have mopped the floor with Trump

More than half voted for Hillary lol so yeah rmtrumps "silent majority" is still a fucking minority xD

Nice pic. You realize NYC voted against Trump to the tune of something like 90%, right? That should probably be some mostly unemployed unemployed leech city that votes against it's own interests in the south, tbqhwyf

THIS
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not only that but EVERYBODY shilled for the democrats that election.
Facebook shilled
Reddit Shilled
CNN Shilled
Washington post shilled

Not only that but i think republicans spent like a 3rd of what dems spent
AND YOU STILL LOST.

All of my keks

newfag. lurk moar

>Why hasn't he looked into that, again?

from yesterday you dumbfuck homofag

I just feel sorry for you fucknuts now. Your pstd has made you delusional

Sure thing kid

No.
No he wouldn't have.
He couldn't even win the democratic primary

Didn't catch what happened in those congressional elections you were "guaranteed" to win last month, huh?

The only thing bernout is mopping is the cafeteria floor in the pokey

Try me liberal pussy, it won't take me more then a second to put you strait.

Trump has never brought full bore gunsights on his twitter feed against Crazy Bernie Sanders

Then where was he getting all this evidence he claimed he had at the beginning of the year? He wouldn't just go on twitter and lie about something like that, would he?

Rekt

That would violate the tenets of diversity and tolerance that we liberals stand for.

Here's another one of OP

>George 6
> I'm being trolled but still responding

Special election in GOP stronghold that is usually won by +20 points. Dem candidate lost by 4.

>Banking your party on rural, working class whites and gerrymandering to steal districts can't work forever.

LOL This

He never claimed he had evidence. He pretty much just said "i bet millions of illegal people voted in the election" and then went he went to try to get evidence they refused to provide it.

How interesssttiiinngggggg

best samefag of the day

op here
I know what I'm doing. I'm posting a inflammatory thread to bait retarded (the most prominent kind) trumpkins into throwing a shit fit

you summer fags never took a statistics class, eh? voter fraud has been abundantly clear to a lot of people for decades now. he's looking into it

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/

>Detroit's election woes: 782 more votes than voters

Your b8 skills are terrible.

Trumpkins are the biggest snowflakes on the planet

Nobody was crying so much as they were frustrated at this guy's inability to answer basic questions and his tragic lack of understanding of what "executive privilege" is

Soros is still trying actually

When liberals don't understand the correct definition of "snowflake"

I kek everytime

Oh no. Clinton is dogshit. Trump is also dogshit.

You're the one praising a pile of dogshit as a god.

>He pretty much just said "i bet millions of illegal people voted in the election"

No, actually he "pretty much just said"...

Yup, exactly like I said it went down.
What's your point?

FAGGOT!!
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow it's almost like industry leaders and CEOs didn't trust trump with economic policy

The only way a liberal can win is when the dead and illegals vote

Trump only won that district by 1 pt, her winning +4 in the face of being outspent 4 to 1 is fucking hilarious. she was a shit candidate too. she only won 20% of the vote in the first election which forced a runoff. i'm sure you knew all this but had to say something to not make you feel so BTFO

Such crying and moaning over someone's presidency.

Most of you worthless subhumans can't even solve your personal problems, let alone "fight" for any cause at all. You will bitch about your rights, you will always "demand" things but you offer absolutely nothing. You could all die tomorrow and it would be so inconsequential it'd be an insult to care. Try becoming something in life instead of pissing about how the president doesn't like the way you think.

>Yup, exactly like I said it went down.

Autism. Literally autism.

More presidential than Idi Amin!
youtu.be/0_DkSW6pG7g

The one in the GOP stronghold of Montana, or the one in the GOP stronghold of Georgia?

>This is like me circlejerking if the Dems held onto a seat in NYC. Of course they lost. Don't be thick.

Kek and they are only making things more difficult for themselves by stripping themselves of healthcare
>1000s of American imperial troops return with untreated ptsd
I wonder what will happen?

>not an arguement

Proof?

Why do Trump supporters have such supple titties?

Go away, Sergei.

>the tolerant left
the tolerant left
>the tolerant left
the tolerant left
>the tolerant left
the tolerant left
>the tolerant left
the tolerant left

It's nothing like how you "said it went down".

>FULL ON DAMAGE CONTROL

This

I'd hang out with that guy to be honest

Interesting how you have failed to elaborate on that point over the course of 2 posts now

Voter fraud isn't a topic in statistics class you fucking moron.
Nobody takes a statistics class because muh voter fraud

You have become a fine representation pf everything you think you stand up against.

Bait or autism. Can't be both.