Minnesota thread

Minnesota thread

my cat's name is Minnesota

These state nude threads are rarely ever gold. The Minnesota ones are the lamest. What's next Utah thread with belly buttons showing? Maybe a Delaware thread?

Yeah, Trust me, I work in Minnetonka, There is NOTHING to appreciate about Minnesota, All the hot girls move to Colorado for college...

But its nice seeing the eye candy before they leave to go study something stupid like Lib Arts...

sause?

Post Nata Dokken

Minnesota has the highest per capita quota of old fat racist bitches and ugly niggers in the world I swear.

But it is funny when dumb fucks drive to Hopkins to shoplift assuming rich people do not care.

If you are in to Asians though, Not bad selection...

I live in a nice all white town of 3500. Feels good

Used to live in colorado (By colorado I mean east Utah in Grand Junction.) Its a culture shock how racist/bigoted east side of the US is compared to the west. Around here, if you are gay, You are a good cook, or if you are a good cook, you are gay. That kind of stupidity.

Thats why I live in Winsted, And drive 50 minutes to work in rich people land. My store could literally tell every customer to go fuck themselves and somehow make 100K a day... Yay bonuses!

Oh, and how about them Vikings, And their tax funded stadium they are constantly fucked up the ass in? Or the Twins, Lets not talk about the Twins...

But 5 grams of weed equals 5 years in jail if the cop is having a bad day...

Fuck, I miss Colorado...

more?

>
>
>Minnesota has the highest per capita quota of old fat racist bitches and ugly niggers in the world I swear.
>
>But it is funny when dumb fucks drive to Hopkins to shoplift assuming rich people do not care.
>
>If you are in to Asians though, Not bad selection...

All the fat bitches are in Wisconsin.

But the rest of your post is pretty accurate.

Also, get to the lakes, Calhoun has some pretty good ass running around there, so does Dinkytown.

But you can't be a 400# neckbeard and keep up with them.

T. Uptown mad pussy puller

Moorhead here.

I'm from South Dakota. Live in Minnesota. Work in North Dakota. Might as well all be one state. There's already resiprocity with income tax so what's the damn point.

It's easy to hate on what you know and glorify where your not. It's actually not that bad here. I kinda wish all these new Americans would learn how to fucking drive though.

There's also tons on win on anonib.

From what I have seen, and what You say, I shudder to think about even touching Wisconsin, Oh god... I believe you from the stories I have heard alone...

I work at a retail store in Minnetonkla and its rare enough to see anyone with even a 2/10 body... Let alone the occasional 6/10 (With man voice)

Utter shame...

>all the fat bitches are in Wisconsin

fucking lost, pretty accurate tbh tho

I will say this though, People (so far,) in MN have been WAY more chill than I'm used to in Colorado...

Out where I used to live the fuckers would drive up from BFE in their 60K king ranch ford and bitch about $100 items, but in MN people drive up in 200K BMWs and just say "OK here is my AmEx!"

BTW, Wage Slave for Best Buy / Geek Squad...

I Hope for a car crash every day on the 60 mile drive to work just to have a day off... I've fucked up plenty in my life. :(

bumpn

Is this Lauren j? From DL area

>BTW, Wage Slave for Best Buy / Geek Squad...
>
>I Hope for a car crash every day on the 60 mile drive to work just to have a day off... I've fucked up plenty in my life. :(
60 miles one way? For that shitty job?

I'd just swerve into a bridge