Worst. President. Ever

Worst. President. Ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.01d10507c683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cry harder.

cried the liberal, but it was already too late. Trumps orange cock slid easily into the liberals anus, stretched wide by all those BLM members. "More energy tonight, I like that" Trump whispered into the liberals ear.

then perhaps americans should have gotten up and voted instead of half the country sitting at home complaining about it

Trump is male clinton but without lying

Indisputably

What has he ever done until now?

Yea, yea, keep saying that "he just got to be the president"... Real politicians act from their very first day. where is that super secret tactic for eliminating ISIS? Who will pay for the mexican wall?

Make america great again my ass.

>without lying

Someone should kill kill this worthless excuse of a "President."

How appropriate for this to be next to the BIG BLACK COCK APPRECIATION THREAD
The left is killing Sup Forums

Without lying? Are you fucking stupid? Trump is going full George Orwell's 1984 in terms of separating truth away from reality

>without lying

good lord there are actual real trump supporters? i thought it was a joke to try and piss people off but jesus christ lmao

someone is getting a van visit

>being this delusional

huge majority of the voting population did vote.

when did Trump lie?

>52%
>huge majority

He denies scientific facts you undeniable nig

see

we did, he lost by about 3 million votes

Yet to be determined but he's certainly on track to break the high score

He is also keeping a lot away from you all. A senior member of the CIA has said Trump will almost certainly die in jail.

voting population. real population also includes minors, felons, and mentally disabled all of which cannot vote.

Huge majority of voting population did vote.

TRUMP IS A HERO!

>There are actual trump supporters? I thought he just got memed into the white house by a tiny group of Sup Forums users
Really though?

You deny scientific data too. Opinions are not lies.

another anonymous source?

found the CNN guy.

thats funny because USA does not have direct suffrage, so no he did not lose by 3 million votes. he won the electoral college which is the only votes that matter at the end of the day.

Where was the other 70 to 100 million people at who didn't vote?

Did someone call for a crusade?

Yes I think someone did

Anyone seen a good anime lately?

During Trump's presidency so far.

Reports against him have all been debunked.

Travel ban illegally halted, resumed by SCOTUS.

CNN getting its ass whipped daily now.

Trump's support only grows.

Polls have proven to be untrustworthy.

....and yet there are idiots like OP and the other libfag spam posting in here.

No I just don't know his name, you'll have to look it up

If they make a new thread please link me to it. I'll post some knights there too.

Heres a few of his lies.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?_r=0

fuck off, it is your job to prove yourself. I won't "look it up" on your behalf.

::CRITICISM DETECTED::
::LAUNCH SEQUENCE::

What do you mean?

No it's not my job, that's not what my job role is.
I'm going to go pee now & have a snack

most of those are "lacking evidence."

and also, most of those are related to his ego and dont affect public policy in anyway.

Fucking libtards are doing anything to take support away from Trump.

I wish the moderators would delete Sup Forums

Thanks for the wallpaper

No problem

Why post here then? Sup Forums has always and will always be here to contain the shitposting

You are so delusional it's actually funny.

You asked when did he lie - I gave you hundreds of examples. He lies everyday about everything how the fuck can you have faith in a man that does nothing but lie?

Pretty sure he agrees with science. For example, he believes there are two henders. That's science.

You know Kaz's speech from Metal gear?
"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?" Yeah that.

Heres some more, with links. Every one of his lies
so many they had to break them down into topics

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.01d10507c683

Moot sent us to hell...but we're going even deeper.

Best president ever.

Made politics interesting again.

Here's my dog

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You must have the attention span of a small grape

That's awkwardly feeble.
Is it supposed to be?

Master troll. Just look at the response to this thread. They don't even realize they're played, and it works every time.

neat user. know what?

IT WILL NEVER MATTER

like what? global warming? that was debunked years ago.

try harder libard.

>said the guy who supports the wife of the man who ended the glass steagall act leading to the events of the 2008 crisis

fuck outta here kiddo

Could be the best. Could be the 2nd worst. Won't be worse than Obama.

>Reality television star with used car salesman personality with no political experience whatsoever ended up being a shitty meme president

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You must have meant to post a picture of this guy...

>>it's not the bank's fault, it's the Government's fault for what the bank's did voluntarily!

It matters that the most powerful man in the world, with the ability to wipe out humanity on a whim, hasn't got the human decency to tell the truth about about even the most mundane things.

Because autism and men with low T from meds