New Celeb Thread

New Celeb Thread

e.g.?

Any naiomi Scott?

good lewd celebs

we still need sierra!

Now unbutton your pants

Hayley Atwell please.

From the top of my head, i am thinking of nipple clamps, hot was and ice cubes.

Did someoene say Lavren?

nope

simultaneously?

Kik or rabbit for Emma

Anyone here jerk it to Nicki

Love fapping to Khloe's fat ass

>Anyone here jerk it to Nicki
NO

only your throat if you don´t stop posting her

Meh

I'll go with you
Are you fapping now?

Pretty sad life you have

more suzy

>Hey, guys, I'm posting an ugly black chick with fake tits and a fake ass! Boy, are my tastes counter to the norm, or what?

you think they would work well for a titjob?

Yup how about you

i would

>The Kaley thread is better than this
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Wasn't that clear enough?
And obviously i ment wax

Stroking to her right now user, moar

Please fuck off to Kik

well i´d go for chocolate sauce tbh
wax has such a weird taste

everything off except the shoes

Highly doubt it, but i've not been a fan of those even with girls whos tits were perfect for them

???

What happened to Chloe Moretz? She's hot again now

I'll fap to her now. Post pics pls

she can keep the top and shoes on

Dubs and I second this guy

>bite me
she´d probably bite back
not that there would be anything wrong with that

That ass is getting me rock hard user

Please! Stop..

I wanna see her take multiple facials in that wig

agreed.

maybe you are right.

I would however cum on her tits (maybe not first choice) from a side and would love to see jizz trickling down her sideboobs

MOAR ass and feet

She's got a temper, she can get violent... I was never into femdom until I thought about the idea of Emma Roberts doing it to me...

legs and ass if you got 'em

that'd be hot af

they would look good up in the air

Good

FUCK OFF

I really, really wanted to make Emma Roberts fap material, but she looks shockingly like my aunt. Like so close that messes with my brain. If you take Roberts and add some wrinkles, it's basically my aunt.

I wish I could convince my brain to have fap fantasies about family but I guess I'm a fag.

Anyone?

well i´m a bit into femdom so that makes me even more attracted to her

Melted chocolate is for another time, like i said, there are a lot of things Vicky's tits are asking for
Definitely not a first choice, but given the span of two days with her i'd probably cover every single part of her at least once

We're not going anywhere fag. Go fap to your bf

Nah I'm good

i know you won´t do it but pics please
just to see how emma will lok when she´s older

The idea of that slender, petite little thing totally and completely owning me... fuck... gets me so hard....

Does that mean Julia Roberts looks like your aunt?

>Definitely not a first choice, but given the span of two days with her i'd probably cover every single part of her at least once
same here, starting from her feet.
the sidebood cum was inspired by your pprevious pic tho

Imagine how amazing it would be hitting that doggy!

>We're not going anywhere fag
>Nah I'm good
Fuck sake. Why not? Why don't you just kik?

what else comes to your mind? whipped cream maybe?

don't have much sorry
100% agree

me too user, me too
it´s a lot of foot and leg related stuff in my imagination

this pic is amazing

Edging you to death and making you cum on your own face

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a v-v-very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to have her...

It would feel so good
How is this any different than what others are doing

I-I hope th-the alphas here w-won't beat m-me u-u-up f-for having h-her and d-demand that I-I deliver h-her t-to them...

I bet she's big into orgasm denial...

I think i'd firstly shoot ropes that would reach her neck and cover her whole backside after doggy.
But there are many more parts of her i'd like to cover or fill up too afterwards.
Well, maybe just a small feather and my tongue while she is tied down in bed could be a good tender alternative to my previous scenario

Oh for sure

I-I know I-I d-don't deserve h-her and sh-she should b-belong t-to an alpha...

>How is this any different than what others are doing
You are jacking him off with a plastic nigger

Not trying to sound gay or anything, but I'd eat my cum off of VJ's sweet, smooth skin.

There's n-no way I-I have a-a right t-to possess h-her b-but I-I still h-hang o-on t-to h-her, knowing sh-she i-is a-a once i-in a-a lifetime o-opportunity...

yeah she´d probably tease you endlessly to make you do anything she wants

OK cool you don't like black girls everyone has different tastes now stop acting like a little bitch

She'd force you to jack off, teasing you about your little cock and how pathetic it is... but she would not allow you to cum.

you think she´s into bondage?

I-I hope a-an opportunistic a-alpha w-won't c-come u-up t-to us while w-we a-are o-out, b-bust m-me in the j-jaw f-for clinging o-onto h-her, grab V-Vic by the r-right a-arm, claiming h-her, and w-walk o-off w-with h-her i-in t-tow, wh-while I-I l-lay o-on the s-sidewalk, c-completely stifled...

Not same user, but i have no issue with the black girl part. My issue lies within the ugly bodyshape with surgery butt implants on a face that is way below average. So, an objectively ugly bitch overall.
There are many beautiful black women with beautiful big butts, she is far from one though.
Like another user said, there are two people liking her (assuming it's not a samefag replying to himself), just go on kik