Hey btards. My girlfriend and i are thinking of bringing a guy into our sex life because we want to feel a cock...

Hey btards. My girlfriend and i are thinking of bringing a guy into our sex life because we want to feel a cock. We don't trust men though so what type of guy should we get and how can we do this? Also rate us. Are we a cute couple?

No advice for hot young lesbians? I knew you guys would be intimidated. All men are stupid assholes.

Suicide. Do it today.

this is one of the most pathetic threads i've seen here.

You aren't a hot couple, go seek validation elsewhere

why the fuck does the dyke on the left have such a tiny hand

> Hot young lesbians
> Hot lesbians
> Hot

What shit are you smoking? Neither of you is hot. Both of you are bordering on landwhales and one of you looks butch and manly.

Want a guy to fuck both of you? Easy: dress girly and slutty. Go to a bar and propose a threesome to a guy who approaches you if he meets your standards.

In case these thread isn't bait, I'll keep it simply find the biggest dick willing to fuck this way you two experience what you are wanting and then can go from there. If you aren't worried one of you is bi then have fun and don't think about it too much

We think we're pretty hot. We just want to feel a real penis without a mans feelings involved. My gf is more "manly" than you without being an asshole!

She's holding a kid

Y'all look like siblings or cousins. I'd still do it tho

post on backpage then. It's not hard to find a guy to do a threeway no matter how ugly you are.

Is that dangerous? I dont want some asshole guy who hates lesbians to hurt us. :(

Fuck dykes

I'll do it

just use common sense. If the guy looks drunk or threatening in any way just don't open the door. Might help if you buy a gun too.

We don't want to dress "girly". We want to be ourselves. Men have been mean to both of us throughout our lives so we are afraid.

A gun?! We don't want a gun! Guns should be illegal! We voted for Hillary in the primary for this exact reason.

Find a guy who will let you tie him up. Hands and feet behind the back. Gag in his mouth. Turn him into a nice warm dildo that cums

This sounds like a good idea, but how do we talk about that without scaring him? Also where do we find him? We avoid bars and don't trust the internet. Men are so cruel.

Fly over to the middle East and I bet you'll have a good time.

Pay for a male whore. Best bet.

get a black guy they can ALWAYS be trusted and i promise you they ill NEVER do meth in YOUR house specially it your away on holiday and they wont steel from you either cause the #NEVERDONUFFIN

you mean a gigolo

left "girl" is fuckin ugly, right "girl" looks like a man.
so you need someone gay & blind.

oh high on meth and desperate

Rolling for Hillary

unlucky looks like Trump won
M.A.G.A

>doesn't trust the internet
>proceeds to go to Sup Forums (a place that generally hates minorities) for advice
>"hot"
>hillary supporter

The autism levels are rising by the second. Nice try, but I'm pretty sure thats a guy on the right. No woman could ever hope to achieve those ugliness levels. Just do us all a favor and neck yourselves.

Live by the chunk, die by the chunk.

I can do it

No she all woman underneath those clothes. You guys are so mean!
Where do i find a male whore?

Left looks like trailer trash. Right looks like a baby faced 19-year-old male.

Ugly as fuck couple, I would say that no man would fuck you but that just isn't true, there's always a desperate beta

what area are you located? 9.5 inch cock, would love to make you both scream. let me know

me again, im also i white male, 6'3, dark hair and 180 lbs

Haha shills gtfo hambeast btw post tits of landwhale on the left

Like im going to tell you when there have been so many mean comments already. I need safety.

Don't you know the rules? Timestamp and tits or gtfo

I think you have a point that im the one who will have to attract the guy. Heres another picture of me.

>safety
Kill yourself. Honestly. This is the real world, hon. No one gives a shit about a couple of land whales who buddy up due to being too ugly to get someone better. Thankfully you can't reproduce so our gene pool remains untouched by you abominations.

me again email me at [email protected]

We are saving up to buy sperm from a sperm bank. So ya we are going to have children and raise them the right way where guns and gender rules are bad!

Stop making your bait so obvious faggot.

email [email protected], 9.5 inch cock white man 6'3 180 lbs, will fuck both of you anytime

What state are you in? What are the chances you are safe and nice? There are many mean people posting here :(

the one on the left has gorgeous eyes, wpould love to fuck you both

email me

this guy is an idiot

[email protected]

OK I sent the email.

didnt get it

check spam folder. i used a throwaway email

Mom and son. Is this wincest tread?

Lesbians are even less homosexual than gay men, why? Lesbians often become lesbian because they lack a father figure, or because they felt mistreated by their father figure.
Being homosexual as a woman is more a choice than a sexual orientation, with men it's less of a choice.

It's also a fact that gay women still crave cock when they ovulate. Their natural instincts tell them it's time to reproduce and that's the time they get sexually attracted to men.

I've had several women confess to me that to them being gay as a woman is more that they want love from a woman, but they still are attracted sexually to men.

That means they aren't gay.

are you on pic with her. If you are , she look like your sis and that makes incest wincest

Its really weird you say that... My sister has the same name as her and slightly resembles her, but way more girly.

Dude and lady if you want to feel a cock just buy a strap on. The butch fatty can ass fuck the long haired fatty. That's life as dykes. One of you gets to be the man at all times. You can even get a dildo that cums. That's as safe as it gets.

Ya we do that already. We want to feel it throb and warm like a person.

[email protected] still didnt get an email

you're*

Id fuck the dyke in the ass and make her feel like a man then let you lick the shit staind cum off her back so u can feel like the women you want to Sup Forums

email [email protected]

fuck its [email protected]

whats your throwaway?

Just buy more expensive toys. Yall gun git raped on Craigslist. Smile, smile ok I in the door. Smile, laugh we're in the bedroom. Smile, punch one is unconscious. Punch, punch the other is out. Ass rape proceeds. You both get to feel that throbing cock in your asses, but not exactly how you planned. Money stolen, you're both left bleeding. GL with that. Especially the guy who's sent you his email 50 times.

should i send it again? i just want a threesome bro

Pro tip. Poison him and tell him you will mail the antidote after a safe consensual session has take place.

Your autism is showing at over 9000 power. You probably live in the opposite end of the country. If you want a threesome then pay for it. Buy a harpoon gun and hunt for whales elsewhere. /b is for lulz and fiction. Surprised dinosaurs and will Smith haven't anyway shown up

do like most swingers to go on CL and find a full swap cpl guy and girl looking for a girl

that way you get both a 3ed girl to play with and a guy

me and my GF swing

Try driving around the section 8 housing. Let everyone know you voted for Hillary, you have an eight ball, grape juice and just need a threesome. Turn the tv up real loud when you get home so it will take the police a few days to find your dumb ass.

One on the left is holding a kid.

Don't tell me it's hers

im going to fuck both of these girls until theyre crying and begging

The tied up human throbbing dildo would require some mutual trust but if you truly want pleasured by a man you don't want these crazy pushy assholes you need someone who appreciates a woman's body any shapes and sizes women are all sexy in their own way! I'm not sure if I would be the right one or not but if you'd like to talk more feel free to email jng435533@gmail and we can talk a bit and see if there's any reason to pursue it any further! Thx

lol so shes realy looking for a more alpha cock while you are such a sip you are willing to watch... i think a black cock. go to your nearset ghetto and have her bring some fried chickin

Autism level 4000. Way less obviously pushy than the last, but still painfully baiting you op. Jesus a doctor should come to this thread to recruit you autists for a medical trial or something.

You should look for one of those traps that swing both ways.