Cast the Fallout feature film

Cast the Fallout feature film

fallout is dead fuck off

cass is much older in the game
she's like 40
fuck off todd

im todd hwoward an tghus isa wal kie cafeh have t sya bsiwm nahahahahahhahahahahahha you are gya and fuck you bethseda is the best adn guess what= your min cine ti yiurre nin

what if we shot a 2 hour kinography that was solely ( :) ) about emma stone's feet?

The only way to do it right is to adapt the first Fallout. It's an incredibly bare-bones story, so there is room for expansions.

post feet

I could see Emma as Tandi. She could do the young and naive ingenue. Plus she's already been through one whitewash controversy.

But who would play the vault dweller? Are we going with a male protag or female because it's current year?

And who'd be bastard enough to play Set

>one of the highest-grossing RPG franchises in history
>dead

kek

>Thandie Newton as Tandi

>solely ( :) )
tee hee
>tfw there will never be a film where emma plays an idealistic young woman who begins a spiral into power madness when she learns that her footsweat is delicious and incredibly addictive, and uses this new power to fashion an army of eager footslaves

what's happening here?

Liam Neeson as the dad in FO3.
Idris Elba as his son.

i want her to give my face lots of lovestomps

>Liam Neeson as the dad in FO3.
He literally is already

>ywn be ant-sized and hide in that grass
>ywn position yourself so that emma steps on you
>ywn inhale the musk of her soles in the all-too-brief moments before she brushes you off

never say never pal!

You on the bottom.

But Tandi and her dad or Indian.

>ywn serve as emma's loving insole
>ywn have the responsibility of kissing, licking and rubbing at her soles to ensure that her feet stay soft, warm and comfortable at all times
>swn occasionally decide to switch things up a little bit, remove you from within her shoe and tuck you between the cheeks of her fat ass, leaving you there to absorb the musk of her butthole during one of her sweaty gym workouts

The faces in new Vegas were so awful

cast him as Caesar

please stop posting the herpes butt

No

r8 me mulatto

Cass is old and used up

Noice desu

decent that

I honestly hate Sup Forums so fucking much. Why do they have to ruin other boards as well?

Veronica is Ellen Page

Why is Fallout 4 so fucking shit lads?

I say we make Felicia Day play Veronica. There voice sounds really similar.

it's summer, kids have nothing better to do.

Because you became too picky.

Your opinion is bad.

Felicia Day is ugly though.

Fallout 4 is patrician, fuck off back to steam

Zooey Deschanel as le quirky punching girl
Bruce Campbell as Benny, mostly because there's too many VAs on that list.

How would you even do a Fallout movie? All I can think of is using the universe as a back drop for some character story.

Yes, but only if Veronica has a cameo at the 188 trading post and is never heard of or seen again.

I want her feet to be my entire world.

It's made by the same people that made FO3. What did you honestly expect?

A Sup Forums "patrician" once again displaying their truly shit taste.

I heard it's better than ever!

kek kek kek

I don't get why NV-fags hate so much on FO3 and FO4, I thought all three were immensely enjoyable.

it's pretty good once you mod the shit out of it

no fucking way would I play that shit vanilla though

Holy shit Sup Forums having the worst taste in everything isn't a meme.

Because you can only kill the Railroad once

But FO3 was the best.

DUMB FROGPOSTER

HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME

IN A WORLD

DEVASTATED BY WAR

ONE MAN

ON A QUEST TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE

UNCOVERS A DANGER

THAT COULD WIPE OUT ALL HUMANITY

THIS SUMMER

TOM CRUISE

IS

THE VAULT DWELLER

IN

FALLOUT

...rated "R" for mature audiences only

We get it grampa things were better when you were a kid.

Now get off the interweb oldtimer it is nap time.

FO4 isn't that bad, just a big step in the wrong direction

If a Fallout film was done it would inevitably be an original story because as always those who make the films think they know better.

Less video game shit for children, more Emma Stone feet.

D.O.G = G.O.D

I'm writing "Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Musical Stage Production". AMA.

I wonder if you tried to make that sound appealing. Because you did.

But also, yeah, your trailer-speak is actually the whole plot of Fallout 1, which was my point.

Why don't you stop?

If Sawyer spent as much time on making his game as he spends explaining what he meant to do then he may improve his reputation to the point people may want to work with Obsidian a second time.

Cast her as Lily

>good taste is bait
Only autists hate FO3

It was meant to be tongue in cheek (with all the cliches) but still genuinely enticing, much like Fallout itself.

And I reckon Cruise would nail it.

Cruise absolutely could, which is kind of terrifying.

Why is the classic Fallout/New Vegas community so toxic? If you so much as mention Fallout 3/4 they immediately go into autistic fits of rage and talk about how much they hate Bethesda and how New Vegas is literally the best game ever made.

Entire departments of intelligence agencies could study this phenomenon and not figure it out.

Orders of learned monks could spend centuries on the conundrum and not find anything worth reporting on it.

They're crybabies.

It's particularly funny to've gotten to the game so late in the series, to call Fallout 3 your first, but to also report that you hate Fallout 4 with a burning passion. Like, people don't believe you. There is even cryhole factioning even now.

There's so much wrong with it I can't even articulate it all into a post

You know Bethesda set the time limit? They gave them a year iirc to do the whole game.

DUDE VIDEO GAME SHIT LMAO

>getting this triggered by a thread that mentions a videogame
>on Sup Forums
You're too sensitive for this world.

Fucking profligate scum, get back on the cross where you belong!

>Starbuck as Cass

If you think New Vegas is better than 3, consider suicide my friends.

>playing western videogames

Shut up Sup Forumseddit.

Because Bethesda couldnt give two shits about it, basically.

They have no attachments to it as a setting, so they fuck the lore up all the time, for no fucking reason, and they treat it as a testing ground for ideas they think about adding to Elder Scrolls (which is a setting they DO care about)

So the voiced protagonist was a test run for the next ES game - 100% guaranteed.

Same with fucking settlements which is a huge heap of fucking shit, expect that shit to be in Tamriel in the near future.

And the most fundamental fucking flaw from BethOut is that the story is so "personell" that the replay value is literally gone as soon as you're done since it would be the same shit all over again - muh dad / muh son.

Fallout 1 - You're some vault retard
Fallout 2 - You're some tribal retard related to the vault retard.
Fallout 3 - you're specifically the son of Wasteland Jesus.
Fallout New Vegas you're a retarded courier.
Fallout 4 - you're specifically the father of a son who gets taken.

If fallout 3 and 4 was oblivion/skyrim with guns, it'd be an improvement. Because in those games you're a blank page, you can actually decide who the fuck you are, and have the option to change it every single play-through.

Now explain every other game Obsidian has ever made.

It is the same song and dance every time.

Now I'm picturing the town that was crucified. That scene would be awesome, some crazy looking dude running up yelling about the lottery then the courier sees the crosses, except instead of the 8 or so from the game its around 100. then you see the women and children with collars being lead away while vulpus inculta, all suave and shit, walks up and explains the situation. Movie follows main quest up to the choice between ncr, caesar, house or free vegas. Ends with mr new vegas announcing that the battle for hoover dam is imminent, companion (probably victoria)asking "what do we do? "

Cut to black

Wasn't "The Book of Eli" set in the Fallout universe?

It felt like a Fallout movie.

I dunno, I think House should be somebody a bit more...stoic.

Cast kim as Joshua Graham for maximum irony.

So mature. Much more grown up than someone who enjoys interactive digital entertainment.

Shut up Sup Forumseddit.

haha, what a baby.

Sup Forumseddit at it again

>not giving your companion power armor

No.

kotor2 had even worse scheduling problems with Lucasarts shenanigans

Nwn2 had lead developer leave way into the project as it was going to shit and they had to patch it together somehow

all the others are fine

weight gain