Is (((Morty)))

Is (((Morty)))

That's why Rick hates (((Jerry)))

>Sanchez
Isn't he a spic?

that actually makes sense, rick is spanish/hispanic and you know what happened in spain in 1492

is Rick redpilled?

Is Morty a Jew?

can someone explain the (((x))) thing? i don't visit Sup Forums and don't get it

Judaism is passed through the mother so that doesn't make any sense

Search for coincidence detector.

Yet you know it's a Sup Forums thing

Nice try

The ((())) are not a Sup Forums meme

I've read that it's used to mark Jews. I've also read that it's used to signify somebody is living in an echo chamber. I guess it could be both. I dunno.

thanks

Someone made a web browser plug in that highlighted Jewish names with a ((name)), not sure if the creators intentions were antisemitism or if they were just going along with the "merely a coincidence" meme.

In response, Jews on twitter put it on their own names just to say there is nothing wrong with being jewish.

Later again the usual danger haired lesbian types put it on their names and encouraged their friends to do the same. Their stated goal was to drown out the plug in with false positives, making it useless.

Sup Forums gets upset when you name it so they tried to do it to Jews

that guy in your pic looks very jewish

Sup Forums didn't create the echo thing, dipshit.

Nah

Sounds fucking stupid.

I never got the anti slav propaganda from the Nazi Germans. Slavs are highly intelligent people and are not to be underestimated as Hitler learned when they wiped out his 6th army and were leveling Berlin in 1945

They just like Sun amplifiers like that one band

Slavs are Zergs, nothing to do with intelligence