Hehee time to murder this child out side dumbledore's office in the middle of a school day

>hehee time to murder this child out side dumbledore's office in the middle of a school day

AVADA...

Why do jews keep portraying Nazis?

Because only the jews posses that slimy and untrustworthy quality that they're trying to associate with nationalists

they are the most experienced from constant false flagging

To be fair, Dumbledore never really cared about the safety of his students.
I mean in the same year a basilisk is running loose and gets found by a couple of second year students first. Dumbledore didn't even do anything.

Can someone explain why there were random trails of spiders? Other than to drive the plot.

AVADA MURDER

ABRACAKILLYOU

Slytheryn Lives Matter.

I don't know if this if from the book or the movie but that's because spiders fear the basilisk the move and therefore they flee out into the woods to take refuge at Aragog's place

I think the mention something about spiders having a lot of eyes as well

>because spiders fear the basilisk the move
the most*

Don't really know how I fucked up that badly

yes yes, very good lucius, very good

HOWEVER

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Wouldn't Voldemort have been pissed as fuck if someone else tried to kill Harry?

To be fair, Voldemort was dead for a while at that point

I don't think anyone knew that harry was a horcrux until the 6th movie

Spoilers omg

>Incoming big showdown to death between two insanely powerful mages
>Some stupid house elf casually fucks up the bad guys shit

Voldemort didn't even know Harry was a horcrux, that wasn't the point. He just wanted to kill Harry himself as a pride thing

WHY WASNT THE HORCRUX IN HARRY DESTRYED WHEN HE WAS BIT BY THE BASILISK

yooo wtf delete this bro

Because Fawkes saved him and he didn't die. The point was he had to die.

Malfoys fall out favor for this exact kind of shit since they never thought he'd return

Dumbledore kills snape

Who cares because its one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Should have been played by Bowie like they wanted.

*punches you in the dick*
don't look now haha

if by some tragic turn of events I'm stricken with alzheimers I know I will remember this pasta

also disarmed bellatrix and can teleport in/out howarts and use magic without a wand.
how did they even got slaved in the first place?

It's a book for kids you fucking faggot, wtf do you expect?

Elves are like black people, naturally subservient.

except without magic.

Its their fetish

Oh boy, i would love to get slaved by Bellatrix.

>reading fiction
what type of autist are you

Underated

The prophecy said that that one must kill the other or none of them could survive

So naturally Voldemort, being obsessed with immortality and all, wanted to kill him himself as to not fuck with the prophecy

what a hag
do brits actually find this attractive?

He was great in Good and Alive

>Harry, did i ever tell you how amused i was when i lured you into using the time-turner to go back in time and risk expulsion by saving my pet hippogriff as well as risking your life and almost being eaten by a werewolf to save Sirius? Really now, why bother with the hassle of doing something yourself when you can easily make some third year fools do it for you while you chill out in your office and watch your most kino memories over and over at the pensieve?

Her role literally was "hag"

Like clock work.

that jaw is primo american actor tier, she just needs to add 150lbs

yes because she has a trashy look and trashy looks are my guilty pleasure

was he gonna hug everyone that joined him?

she was a hag in fight club too

Damn, I never even thought of that. I can't come up with a good reason why he couldn't have done it himself.

Damn, the third movie was bloody brilliant.

Well technically to not anger the ministery of magic and not being able to protect potter if he was dismissed

Never change Sup Forums you facefucked faggots literally can't follow a children's story. Nothing was changed it already happened simultaneously there's nothing to go back in time and do differently, no alternative realities. Buckbeak never dies. They can only go back breifly in the first place because hermione is wearing the time turner that day. Nothing was anticipated or changed it always happened simultaneosly

And to the idiot who keeps posting this thread Jason Issacs ad libbed the line. It was before tbe killing curse was discussed in the films and I doubt he read goblet of fire. The line was ad libbed yet actually does fit and you still think you're smart and being brilliant.

I don't see what was so Luscious about him.

didnt read lol

Yes, yes well done autist. HOWEVER

Epic make sure to shitpost every thread because you can't understand simple time travel dynamics in a kids story. They dont change the past that was the entire point. Hur.

yeah this was fucking retarded. But its also pretty subtle, almost like an easter egg for book reasers.

See
He ad libbed it and I don't think he knew about the spell

>About to commit murder
>Gets cucked by a house elf

AVADA KEHOWEVER

There should have been somekind of order of wizard slayers or something in the hairy pootang universe. The whole story misses the crucial element of why the dumb fucking wizards are afraid of regular humans.

Now rowling did clarify later that an ordinary gun would basically fuck a wizards shit up no problem, so why isn't the us government trying to harvest mages as a source of energy or something.

Maybe he wanted harry to grow as a person? Dubbledub was 200 years old, he was ready to die. Whats the point of giving dubby dub more xp? you need to share it with the party.

Hi Quentin!

why do you keep saying ad libbed instead of improvised? are you trying to show off?

No I'm not trying to show off just trying to inform

But this is his favourite.

didn;t read lol