So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

it wouldnt solidify because its too hot it just keeps melting

The sun is going to solidify soon like all the other planets, but I heard that jupiter will ignite pretty soon too, so it will balance out.

Space is super cold sooner or later it will cool down I think.

The light that comes from the moon is only what is being reflected from the sun you fucking moron

The sun will explode before any part of it solidifies.

Seconded

Hey user. Do you even science. Moon only reflects light from sun.

evenetually it will implode on itself and explode, but the human race will be completely gone before it even gets close to that

is this low quality bait also?

Too much "super intense heat" for it to even begin cooling off and solidifying.

wrong

Oh yeah? Then why does the moon light up at night when the sun is turned around?

how am I wrong, what do you think happens to stars? did you take earth science in high school?

But when the sun explodes all the lava will be sucked into a black hole

it isn't lava, it is plasma which is formed from electrons becoming detached from their original gasses (helium and hydrogen in this case.)

Checkmate.

You raped him user.

the moon reflects the sunlight coming from around the planet, however when they are not in line the moon appears waxing.

this is a very common misconception. actually the sun's lava solidifies every night (when it's darker and cooler), and then re-liquefies every morning for the rest of the day, because it's warmer outside.

unfortunately this is very rarely taught in public schools these days because of the political influence of the Catholic Church, who do not believe in science.

The sun is a spherical shape, emits light from all sides

please post your tard card to prove this isn't a troll

The sun is circle

theres no lava on the sun its al plasma

If that was true we would be able to see the moon at daytime.

The sun is only a hole in the heavenly sphere.
It's the light of god is shining through.

I am stealing this. :D

who cares. we'll be dead before that happens. let someone else worry about it

You just copied that from star wars didn't you?

wow, screen caps from Star Wars? go back to trolling Sup Forums you fucking jew.

Is math related to science?

Moon

If it's from Star Wars, from what planet are those pictures taken?? Hah, checkmate athiests.

Endoor. I remember from the movie.

this,you idiots THIS ----> THIS ----> THIS ---> you morons

Ha, wrong, no extremely tall trees.

Sun may "solidify" if it become a pulsar. But we'll have to wait quite long for this. Now if you are afraid about darkness, let me tell you that we are "inlighted" even at night from deep space. Unfortunately we cannot see it since it is an infrared light.

fake news

Nah bro, if the sun goes out we can just make night the new day and use moonlight.

The light generated by the moon isn't bright enough for plants to grow so we will all die.

Bro its lava. Astronauts landed there quite a while ago and even brought back a sample. But they couldn't stay for long because the air conditioning on the ship wasted a lot of power to stay cool.

what movie was that from??

It's not from a movie. It's the secret solar landing mission called Orion in 1997.