>Shaw apparently staying despite disappearing
>Lyon completely £22m Depay deal
>Antoine Griezmann not arriving until the summer - Independent
>Valencia's 1 year contract extension has been activated
>because of lack of playing time Romero might join Boca Juniors
>Ashley Young reveals he can only eat chips "in twos"
>international commitments means Bailly not expected back till Feb
>"Top, I think, is very difficult" - Mourinho

Can >we still make top 4 lads? At the expense of who?

Other urls found in this thread:

lineupbuilder.com/?sk=dx39c
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/0K59Mqr7mTe8jPL5Jv269A/
transfermarkt.com/atletico-madrid/startseite/verein/13/saison_id/2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Depay leaving

He virtually has no acceleration. I think he put on too much muscle in the summer before joining because he arrived a different shape from his PSV days. His only good games for United were against really shit teams, which suggests that's his level.

thanks for the deal
t. Lyon

You think £22m for >Depay is a good deal?

Top is probably out of the question after the draw with Liverpool. But I could see us being top 3 mid-march.

>Lyon completely £22m Depay deal
>this damage control

Try 16m. I wouldn't bank on those performance based add-on clauses being activated now Memepiss has been exposed. He'll be at Burnley 2 years from now.

Since Ligue 1 has a relatively poor level, he will probably will be good regardless of his real level, and we'll end up selling him at a higher price to EPL again

>/customer/ general
Oh boy

Can't have it both ways lad. Man Utd's transfer prices are always quoted with including add-ons. A lot of which are never triggered.

From what I've heard it's a fixed 17 M€ + some bonuses which could make it go up to 25 M€.
Too lazy for the conversion to pounds though.

>I could see us being top 3 mid-march
Yeah, because STILL being 6th (sixth) after a streak against West Broms and Crystal Palaces is so hopeful.

Surprised this thread wasn't made by the screeching Slav

>BASED SLOVAKIAN GOD SAVING THIS SHIT THREAD

Our hero

Only chelsea and spurs are in better form than us right now. We have a great February and March schedule.

The final table will look like this:

Chelsea
Tottenham
Man U
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man City

Ibra bullying mid/lower table like he's done in the past weeks won't get you top 4, lmao. Manure barely got a sweaty point against out-of-form Liverpool at home, these are the matches that decide final standings.

We've barely started here, ABU brother

>His only good games for United were against really shit teams, which suggests that's his level
Not exclusively applicable to Depay, innit

Stoke is a must win with Man City playing Tottenham.

>Arsenal outside Top 4

Never gonna happen pal

Who could stop this?

lineupbuilder.com/?sk=dx39c

That's what's worrying for United. I think Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are certainties for top 4. They're going to need to make up a 5 point gap on Liverpool.

sanchez can only carry them so far buddy...

No way Griezmann will be given that much defensive responsibility. He'll play up top mostly and maybe on the right for when he's playing with Zlatan. A lack of a Carrick replacement is worrying.

Thank you based Slovakian for your crusade against costumers.

So Pogba drops in more defensively (Cringe) and griezmann stays a bit higher (like a 4-2-3-1). Either way it's still is pretty damn strong line up. Hell maybe Fosu-Mensah steps up next year and we don't need a new LB...

>Valencia is 31 now

When is he going to show signs of aging?

based valencia will be running up and down the wing like a madman until he's 38. He's a freak of nature.

>le dab man reverse dabbing

>>>>>JEEP F.C.
cannot make this shit up

Literally the next Di Maria. Except Di Maria was genuinely the third best player in the world at the time he joined Manure, with a form Greaseman never had. Including MotM performance in CL final in his last match

>tfw only Slovakia liked your crop
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/0K59Mqr7mTe8jPL5Jv269A/

>liked
It's my go-to >pogba reaction image, excellent work

>Eric Bailly may have been at Manchester United for just half a season, but the summer signing from Villarreal is already convinced he would like to spend the rest of his career at Old Trafford.

>“Hopefully I can play in Manchester all my life,” Bailly said last week. “I'm very happy here because it is such a great club. It's such an honour to play for United and I hope I can continue giving my best to become a great player in this club.”

>Expanding on his answer, Bailly continued: “It's difficult to claim the position of being a first-team player, but I have to enjoy every minute I get because it's a wonderful club and I'm very happy to be there and to be part of it. I'm happy to be at such a big club. I never dreamed a better dream than playing for Man United. Hopefully I can enjoy every bit of it every day.”

Based Bailly.

Seems this deluded Slav Jeep F.C. customer hates the wrong English team. Probably down to the fact that he knows nothing of his clubs history.

>T. unironically an american customer

youre literally a stereotype, chad

How much would Griezmann even cost?

>implying that Van Gal wasn't the reason Di Maria failed at ManU

Nice try friend

100m

a fucking dentist

transfermarkt.com/atletico-madrid/startseite/verein/13/saison_id/2016

he's valued at around 80 million

>events that happened before I was even born
There's no more grudge even between natives of involved clubs
>Jeep F.C.
>says the Chevrolet customer
The rebranding is cancer nonetheless, no one will defend it

Arsenal enter God mode when 4th place is on the line. Otherwise they're dogshit all year round.

>le blame Van Laal
If Manure had any vision, he'd still there. Instead they got >mouyes whose entire tactical setup is "god I hope Ibrahimovic does something" and doesn't even deliver better results.

keep pretending you're not a customer, let alone a "native" living in bumblefuck eastern Europe

Nah. This is the year they drop below 4th and Wenger leaves. His contract is up. Then sanchez and ozil leave and they drop to everton status by 2019.

>Van Gal should still be there...LA

You've gone full retard now.

There was a clear distinguishment between natives and bandwagoners such as myself in the post you're quoting, I'm aware of my status. It's pakis and chinks who get riggered by the "customer" term, Americans get a pass because they're notoriously vulnerable to marketing.

Please explain how is >mouyes an improvement
>Manure are the single most player-reliant (Zlatan) club in the whole league
>youth "talents" rotting away
>spending outrageous money on memes like >pogba
>least goals scored in the top 6
>6th (sixth)

Hello fellow customers what do you think of fellaini?

Is there an easier user to trigger?

KEK

Since October 26th.

WTLWTWTWTWWWWWWWWWT

Results look pretty good to me.

They are playing a much more offensive style of soccer than under Van Gal. Even you have to admit that.

Is Zlatan scoring a ton of goals? Yep. But that's his job. They look threatening enough in every game that if he wasn't, someone else would be.

Pogba has been shit for the most part. That's the only point I'd concede.

>>Antoine Griezmann not arriving until the summer - Independent
Who the fuck expected anything else? Going for Griezmann while Zlatan is scoring for fun would be silly, specially given all the other strikers. By the next season Rooney will probably break the record and can be benched even more often, leaving more room for Rashford and Griezmann.

>Valencia's 1 year contract extension has been activated
The guy is a fucking beast but he's also fucking 31, wonder who will replace him.

>Can >we still make top 4 lads? At the expense of who?
Easy. Either Arsenil or Liverpoodle. The result might've been a draw but Liverpool got exposed pretty bad last game, wouldn't have scored if Pogba didn't have a retarded moment and generally looked tired.

Isn't there a buy-back option? Sounds pretty good IMO, he might still turn decent with some practice and United could get him back. If not, good riddance.

Manure is breaking revenue records, so spending is irrelevant, thanks to Mouyes they can also actually recruit basically every player, no matter where in the table they are.

Also they are a lot more fun to watch, usually have tons of shots on target and look solid defensively sans a brainfart or two. All that's left is finishing and build up play. Also they are unbeaten in almost 20 games now, not optimal for points given all the draws but clearly shows solidity.

>youth "talents" rotting away
The only reason Van Laal played the kids were massive injuries, and Mouyes regularly starts Martial, Rashford and Lingard. Rojo, Darmian and Pogba are pretty young too, also De Gay got at least a decade left in him. The future looks bright as fuck.

A decent squad option, just should be kept as far from the own goal as possible.

>matchweek 21, 2016 (Van Laal)
>27 GF, 20 GA
>5th
>matchweek 21, 2017 (>mouyes)
>32 GF, 20 GA
>6th (sixth)
It's literally the same, except a spot lower in the table. The difference being that while Van Laal played the youngsters regulary, >mouyes is completely dependant on 35 year old to bail him out.
>much more offensive style
Visually
If you want an example what a club with significant improvement in management looks like, compare 15/16 and 16/17 Chelsea

>Is Zlatan scoring a ton of goals? Yep. But that's his job. They look threatening enough in every game that if he wasn't, someone else would be.

Goals from the rest of the team have definitely been a problem that needs sorting. Pogba has been the worst offender for wasting chances. Though you can't expect a midfielder to score too many goals each season, he's finding himself in at least a couple great goal-scoring positions each game. Martial has also wasted chances. Mata has been good.

It's also becoming really tiresome that Rooney is always the first substitute. His legs have gone. He has 2 (two) PL goals in the last year. He's not going to come on and score.

Should have stayed with PSV

>thanks to Mouyes they can also actually recruit basically every player
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure that working under >mouyes is such a hype these days.
>de gay
more fun to watch
Can't argue with this, customers' entertainment is number one priority after all

>He's not going to come on and score.
Don't think anybody expects him to, he still had quite decent assists and usually added more urgency to the game.

Also his speed isn't the problem, it's the horrible first touch.

Mkhitaryan has looked great lately. Best player on the pitch. Mata has been great off the bench. Pogba, Martial and Rashford have all wasted a bunch of chances, but they're young and it will come. They all have the talent. When they all click at the same time, they will be a force.

You're right about rooney unfortunately. I'd like to see him break the record and then get reduced time. He doesn't add anything when he comes on right now.

Shit like clean sheets or saves are silly to compare given different defensive organisation. He's having a relatively bad season with couple howlers but is still doing pretty well at stuff like distribution, stoping shots and catches.

Both LLoris and Courtois are pretty hyped goal keepers, specially the later is easy one of the best in the world, so it's no shame having worse stats. Pickford is pretty hyped too, a good keeper playing for a shit side is bound to impress more, just like De Gay did last three seasons,

kek

>Van Laal played the youngsters regulary

Well no not really. At this point last season the only youth players to truly play regularly was Lingard and Borthwick-Jackson. And BJ was mainly because of the heavy injury crises United constantly suffered under LVG. Rashford came in later, which also was a complete coincidence because of more injuries.

The others were just random substitutes that he'd throw in in the hopes that one turned good, and if they didn't play well they'd never be seen again. I'll never forget throwing Nick fucking Powell on in a must win CL game that United ultimately lost and got knocked out the groups for.

>different defensive organisation
That's why there are 2 GKs with top defences (Lloris, Courtois) and a relegation-threatened one (Pickford) in the comparison chart. What's amusing is that De Gay's stats are almost identical to Valdes' one in all regards.
*Blogposts* Anyway I'm too drunk to argue reasonably now, hopefully there are some ABU brothers present to keep customers' delusion in check.

De Gea has similar stats to Buffon too, I guess he's shit too huh. Trying to compare stats for goalkeepers is completely idiotic.

>I'm too drunk to argue reasonably now
>implying you ever did

>getting drunk at 5-6pm
What the fuck are you doing in your life beyond following every move Manure makes, mate?

Don't bully him too hard lad, him finding out his favourite club is also begging for customers has taken quite a hit.

kek
Imagine being him. Every day monitoring Sup Forums for man u threads while being drunk 24/7

>slav BTFOs manure again

every time lel

customers on eternal suicide watch

My dad works for United PLC and it is catagorically a lie that Griezmann is going to United. He's trying to get a bigger contract, if there was any concrete news it'd be floated on the stock exchange to influance the purchase of stocks.

Sorry Customers.

woops
here I'll post a more recent one for you

dat GOAT spurs defence

>people genuinely believe that Luke Shaw might leave
Embarrassing

He's the most predictable autist on this board .

Obsessively stalking the discussion threads of something you hate, all day every day, can't be healthy.

LMAO

How does one measure how difficult a shot is to stop? It's not always easy to judge 2bh

advanced stats aka xG

The fucking state of Bravo

Taking off Juan Mata for Nick Powell still triggers me

United 3rd? Don't flatter yourselves

Zlatan has 19 goals in all competitions.

Do you think he'll reach 35+?

>buy depay for 31 million
>sell him for 16.5 million

Why are Man Utd so shit at transfers?

its the "biggest club in the world" premium. second rate club supporters wouldn't understand.

Depends how far United go in the cups.

There's 17 more PL games - if we say that he'll score another 10 in the league then he'll need 6 more in the FAC/EL/LC. Also have to take into account that he might not play every game (not through injury since he's such a physical beast of course).

Why are the Dutch so handsome?

I made a bet with a friend that he would hit 30+

Unlikely but I didn't expect him to score almost 20 so early either.

That's not much money for most EPL clubs and basically nothing for United, so who cares? If it worked out, it'd be dirt cheap, it didn't and it's still dirt cheap.

30 seems pretty likely unless something drastic happens but more ... eh. Who knows.

I honestly didn't think he'd break 25. Thank god he's scoring so much because at the moment United can't trust Pogba/Mkhitaryan/Martial to hit a barn door at the moment.

>some guy decides to pick a team so he can post on Sup Forums
>"hmm lets pick something hipsterish, something italian would be perfect for that"
>"oh this team wins everything in italy atm"
>Juve it is then
>joins the bandwaggon of calling bigger club fans customers
>Juve literally changes its crest to some marketing logo so they can sell more mechandise, becoming truly customer club

top kek

>Man Utd working on £86m Antoine Griezmann deal as Atletico Madrid say they won't stand in player's way (Telegraph)

It was a long shot really

>manure
lmao what a shit team

Am I the only one who's a bit sceptical about him at United? He's a brilliant player but I struggle to see how he could fit in the team, unless Ibrahimovic is getting benched. Even if you play him behind the striker you'd sacrifice the 3 man midfield.

>Count incentives in the buy price, ignore incentives in sell price. I is vury cluhver.

I have no idea. 3 5 2, maybe?

you are not alone user, lots of people are sceptical about that

no idea how the formation would look with him