When did you realise that one day you'd probably stop loving football?

When did you realise that one day you'd probably stop loving football?

no multiball?

How will succcer ever recover?

>no offside

literally laughed out loud at this. football is fucking dead to me if this happens.

americans/10

>Sin bins

This looks like someone printed one of those sarcastic posts on Sup Forums about rule changes.

Looks good to me >:)

This reads like Van Basten was given a year by FIFA to think of ways in which football could be improved, and he left it until 4am of the day before to throw a few ideas down on paper.

>be me
>200 word essay due to FIFA tomorrow
>haven't started
>pls help lads

im surprised he didn't take all the american suggestions and just wrote down M U L T I B A L L

I change it with

>Offside should never be called on the spot, but video reviewed once the action is over if there is a goal / free kick / penalty for the offensive team.
>Red card should work like expulsion in basketball, the player can still be replaced. Every unsportsmanlike conduct should be red card (including diving). Only black card would work like actual red card, and only for butcher tackles.

i like the no stoppage time. just stop the clock when theres a stoppage. just have some guy other than the ref do it

video review penalties, to see if the guy dived or nor

more than 3 subs. that rule is from when teams didnt have enough players. now thats not an issue

I am against the 3 subs because it could mean even more player hoarding by the top teams. Maybe of it was 3 subs + a youth player.

This is worse patch than 7.00 for DOTA 2 or the dungeonfinder for WoW.

>Penttly shootout from 25 metres (Players can dribble with ball within time limit to shoot)

The what for what

>not liking dungeon finder

i always knew i hated swedes

I read that the ball is out of play for 30 minutes on average per game, so if a stopclock is introduced the match length would have to be shortened to 60 minutes

>Not liking 7.00.
Lmaoing at your life you pathetic somalis who still hangs onto past glory of >much TI3

>i like the no stoppage time. just stop the clock when theres a stoppage. just have some guy other than the ref do it

here's why this is stupid:
ever watched NBA? 48 minutes of game time, but each game lasts 3 fucking hours, whereas a football match lasts 1h50m.
this gives space for more commercials, time-outs, players wanting rest, a lot of focus on set-plays, it's a shit idea.

It literally ruined the game, just like this Van Basten football patch would.

It was great before 7.00 now I can't stand it. They literally r3ddited it at to hell.

>time limit for penalty shootouts
why?

Its just very badly phrased, he wants to make the players start with dribbling the ball from so far out then shooting within 8 seconds. Like they used to do in MLS about 20 years ago.

yeah i read that earlier, this was a bit confusing.

no it means you dont have to autisticly spend 2 hours putting a group together until one leaves and you have to remake it again

should be allowed to queue for heroic raids too but blizzard lives in the 90s

yeah basically he just wants hockey style penalties where the guy dribbles with the ball towards the goal on a breakaway and tries to score

theres just a time limit where he has to shoot in a certain amount of time or its counted as a miss so some retard doesn't try to dribble around for 45 seconds looking for the perfect shot

Just because the clock stops when ball is out of play doesn't have to mean that the stoppages become long. Players can want to rest all they want but if they get carded for not putting the ball back into play they'll play just fine. Don't give too many time outs if you don't want to make the game take tons of time.

Imho blizzard should remove lfr difficult and let people queue for normal and heroic.

for fuck's sake why "fix" something that's not broken

id totally be fine with that desu. people dont like LFR cos its easy, they do it because its quick and effortless to get in

The penalty shoot-out thing doesn't sound too bad. Extra-time is generally pointless too so I wouldn't mind getting rid of that (or replacing it with golden goal for 30 minutes). Everything is stupid though.

I do it only for the bag with the cash and runes, I can basically afk as healer.

>no offside
stupid
>sin binning
good idea, but make yellows harder to get
>stopping the clock
good idea
>time limit for pens
stupid
>4 quarters
Gay

Backfield violation
That's all the sports needs

it's gonna happen. TV would lobby hard for it.

Yellows need to be eased up
Half of the tackles done get a yellow because it's all up to one man's eyesight who isn't always in the best position

Van Basten is an idiot, and FIFA is a corrupt organization that is ruining football, hiring paid mouths who have no idea why football is loved to talk on their behalf.

Says more about their new ideas like video assistance to ref, challenges, bugged ball mechanics so the world cup is more insteresting with more goals so we can appeal to american audience, an eternal joke that is FIFA

What the literal fuck is a sin bin?
Sounds like something degenerate like a cum rag or a piss jug

i agree 100% with this post but Dota 2 was dead way before 7.00

>even football is bending over for the Fat American Cock now
it's all ogre

in hockey it is a temporary player disqualification, the fouling team spends a period of time down one man until either the fouled team scores a goal or the time is up.

Rugby and hockey have them, if you get a yellow card you go off (for ten minutes in rugby, two in hockey)

are you say the cock is fat, the American is fat, or both?

because when you say it like that it's really not an insult.

Both, actually.

>red card means replacement
Removes the incentive to not try to break someone's leg, especially if you're going to be subbed any way. Introduces the role of "goon."
First thing I do against a team is two-foot their best player.

>Only black card would work like actual red card, and only for butcher tackles.
You can't actually read, can you, LeShaq'ua?

Extra time is there to make it harder for teams to park the bus and wait for penalties. Tournament games are already boring enough. Removing extra time makes it easier for worse teams to win.

The only rule they need to bring in is post match video review of dives and other incidents

>no offsides
>90 mins split in 4 quarters
A new sport for the pats to win? Alright.

You're just introducing a new controversy on whether a tackle should have been yellow/black/red. And the reasons players get straight red cards now are the same reasons they'd get hypothetical black cards.

Sometimes you just gotta stop and look at what youre saying man, seriously

How bad was ebola in your village ?

There is no ebola in the South, calm down Mohammed

it is broken you're just too stupid to realize it

its literally the most popular thing ever

The sin bin idea is actually alright. Having power play in football wouldn't be that bad. Yellow card = two minutes out.

it's literally boring to death and people are moving away from it. time to keep up with the time

yeah it is broken, FIFA is corrupt, this is what is broken, no one wants those changes but FIFA, because they know with every stupid change they take the spotlight off FIFA selling the world cup every 4 years to third world countries so they can rip money off with overvaluated stadiums.

How do you have internet ? Are you actually in a village hut ?

everybody but poor people want those changes. and guess who fifa is trying to woo? that's right people with money not poor unemployed chant singing shitbags

>No multiball

I thought this was a joke. He's not even american to suggest this.

>nd guess who fifa is trying to woo?

third world nations with inflated economy so they can rip off with overvaluated stadiums, i just said that, if you think FIFA is trying to focus on the european market you are wrong, the world cup will be back in America before it goes to Europe again, if you think you are better because you put your hat, sit on the stadium, stand up when there is a goal, clap , and then sit down, whatever, but FIFA doesn't care about the euro market, FIFA wants to rip off third world countries and they make those changes to force their view in the sport, there is not a technical department, or studies or whatever, they just pick a ball inside a pot to make some random change so they can show they are still in charge, while they put 30000 matches a year.And buy any kinda of competition.

This looks like the bait posts Americans make...

>And the reasons players get straight red cards now are the same reasons they'd get hypothetical black cards.
'no'

If you want ameriburgers to get it have the clock count down and have normal stoppages. That's all you have to do, maybe shorten the game if it takes too long. Americans are all about "it's not over till it's over" and shit and the arbitrary feeling that stoppage time gives is the biggest hurdle getting into it.

>tfw people actually rated this hack

When is soccer going to have a draft like real sports

I miss when van Basten was cool

>4 quarters
I think this semen slurping """"""sport""""" might be for me after all

Looks like a "How do we fix Soccer" thread kek

would be hard to implement since there is not a clear No.1 league in Europe

i-is this real? kickstarter to get marco assassinated when?

I'll do it for about three fiddy

This must be a meme, right?
No way such a fundamental change such as binning offside or changing halves would ever happen

The game is slowly morphing into grass and feet hockey

Van Basten has been spewing that crazy shit in the dutch media for news. Nobody listened now fifa gave him a dumb job.

Still love him as a footballer though

Wait that's not a Sup Forums sarcastic post?

>no offside
>sin bins
>four quarters
wow, this is making me wish I never woke up from my surgery

>90 split into 4

h-how

Extra time is kinda gay though senpai.

>15 extra minutes
>still 0-0 draw

how the fuck is 7.00 bad?

22 minutes and 30 seconds?
more likely would be 25 minutes

Football doesn't need all this shit

Football just needs a salary cap and a CL that isnt just England/Germany/Spain/Italy(why the fuck are the Italians even there) vs the rest.

The literal only changes worth making would be electronic offside if the technology is consistent enough for it and a crack down on diving. Any other changes severely change the way the game is played which shouldn't be the goal

seems convoluted and pointless, especially eliminating the offside rule. I could understand getting rid of the offside rule for balls first touched in the box though.

the sin bin may be worth looking into, everything else is dumb.

I want to kill myself

Why though? Offside rule creates a clusterfuck as ALL offensive players have to stay on one half of the field. You'd see a lot more activity and quality play as players spread out over the field. What's so great about the offside rule?

everything will be ok Texas

I assume the offside rule would be replaced with a line similar to ice hockey.

That seems like that annoying post were some burger try to 'fix soccer'. Seriously, Fifa is fucking up hard

>BLACKED

No offside - rly?... cmon!
No extra time - w- w-wait a moment Mr marco pls noooo!

5 fault per player - OH YESSSSSS!!! leCHILEANtacticalfault.jpg

They need to do something, they already fucked it up by allowing 9000 teams to qualify for the world cup. Goals have to be manufactured somehow to avoid having every team from drawfagging it up.

I don't get it.

Let me translate to Burger for you.

Getting rid of the offside rule would be like turning the NFL into Arena Football. 70-63 every game because shit rules, not because of quality play.

Or do you remember the MISL? Pinball soccer, played on covered hockey rinks in US secondary markets.

>four quarters
Did he marry a Burger wife or something?

he's mentally ill, disregard

>sin bins + orange cards
>time limit for penalty

would b cool

>no offside

mite b cool

>quarters
>no extra time

shite

When players pretend to be hurt in order to get a call.
Like falling down is one thing but rolling on the grass holding your boo boo? Like Fuck off

Also when it's near the end of the game and the winning team does what I said above to burn the clock.
Fuck man

Van Basten's team made a name for themlseves by abusing the offside rule. Kind of ironic.