Shes attractive either way

haven't pics, but seen full frontal.
Not a trap, so don't worry, you're not gay

rip

bump more

bump

pussy please

bump open legs

Spent 30 minutes in a taxi wearing a bikini under my clothes only to be stood up because he was "sleeping"
Now I just wanna eat my load to feel better x

>wearing a bikini
you cant just say things like this without proof

Kinda hairy, only just starting :\

eating your load makes you feel better? i always lost interest the moment cum came out of my dick, always want to eat it when horny but never after.

That's why I put my cock over my face
I don't have a choice x

sissy cuck cd looking for dominant men to kik with. I want to send you pics of hot girls and have you emasculate me.

kik: lexithong2

no more?

really cute bikini, looks good on you

ive done that, it hasnt helped. i think i need to find me a preop MtF to 69 with if im gonna do it. would probably be hotter that way anyway

Thanks very much ;)

by telling you how id use the women in ways you couldnt?

youre welcome

WTF is wrong with his knees?

pretty standard

bump nude

you gonna show us more or any cum baby

you can eat my load, then we'll both feel better? ;p

Id love to x

you got gf or bf

nude of her?

Gf

sauce please

and she was ok with you going to get dicked down?

sphirex

She didn't know
I just had to feel what a cock would be like

sex pics? cum?

why dont you have her peg you, make it a challange for her tell her you can cum from prostate massage

She's a goodie two shoes
Nah no pics so far all Craigslist replies have been a bust

youre gonna have to meet up someone face to face, youre not gonna be able to do it online, go to a gay bar or something that may help you find what youre looking for user.

>shes a goodie two shoes

believe it or not, those make the best wives at times, she will either stick with you thru thick and thin or she'll take off at first sign of problems, usually its the first not the latter. but sex will be shit, if youre not happy with her get rid of her, sometimes the best thing you can do in life is start fresh, but there are costs to everything user, you have to be a strong person to try to do that.

>She's a goodie two shoes

ill add to my reply something... some user talked about breaking his woman by using a vibrator on her clit and not letting her cum. do this to her, edge her and leave her alone till the next day turn her into a slut.

Thanks user :)
I'll ease her in to the idea
Nice dubs :D

Ariel Rebel
Thank me later guys