Poster kino thread

Poster kino thread.

Legend should have been better. It had everything to make it a fucking classic master piece except an engaging story and interesting characters. Those set pieces, character designs and posters are fantastic.

You missed the story then sir. It was engaging and interesting, but you were born after 2000 so I am not surprised.

The story was pretty weak desu. And Tom cruises character was laughable.

The devil was the only good part.

it was a kids movie and the story was perfectly serviceable as such. Not everything has to be le epic LOTR "dwarves are SERIOUS business" manchildren shit.

>it's shit because it was a kids movie!

I've seen kids movies that are fucking awesome. If you have to say the movie is bad because it's a kids movie then the movie is probably just shit

I didn't say it was shit. You obviously wanted orc beheadings or whatever edgy crap in a children's movie about unicorns and fairies. The story was a straighfoward fairy tale, which fits a childrens movie.

The story of a girl's coming of age is interesting.

KINO POSTER

Yes, haven't you seen Blue Is The Warmest Color?

The story and characters work. It's supposed to be a fairy tale, so of course it's a straightforward story that relies on archetypes. Hjortsberg did a great job, he and Ridley Scott accomplished exactly what they wanted to accomplish. At least until the studio butchered it

The director's cut is a 10/10 masterpiece, and one of the greatest films of the 1980's.

Blue Is The Warmest Color

seems a bit more obvious then Legend.

It's such a fucking work of art, I doubt we'll ever see anything quite this beautiful. The sets looked like they were on a soundstage, but they still felt so vibrant and full, that it actually gave it a intimate feel.

You're seriously gay for that movie. It was pretty good but not as big a deal as you're making it.

was such an incredible movie

>30+ posts
>no blade runner poster
i'm proud of you Sup Forums

I came here specifically to post it

I love this poster.

>Disney
>#blessed

Some hilarious Cracked.com parody """""content creator"""""" missed the last eight decades of the Disney Corporation where they have taken literally every step possible to avoid controversial issues like religion.

That's better at least, but still, fucking stupid.

I would watch Hail to the Chimp

I like art that makes you think. Most of Sup Forums is too dumb to understand these t.b.h.

step aside plen

It's OK, Billy. Calm down and we'll get you some tendies. It's not real, you can let it go, champ.

i like posters
2/?

What an infuriating set of posters.

WOW that's so much better. I love the being in the i.

3/?

4/?

Good movie too.

Anyone see what's wrong with this poster?

comfy movie

There should be two shadows?

I have this one in my house

5/?

Shadow going in the wrong direction
It's also kind of splitting to two directions by his feet there

If anyone is interested in posters, I recommend Drew Struzan's book. Full of nice posters, of course, but also studies works, unreleased posters, etc. His commentaries are also interesting, but kinda depressing because you see that the painted poster art was dying along the years, and Struzan saw it coming with bitterness. Makes you disgusted with Hollywood politics, but Struzan's work is just magical. In a way, he made these movies shine through promotion and marketing.

He is not the only one from his time, of course, but to me, he represents a certain idea of films and entertainment. In a way, it is logical : as Hollywood went uninspired and bland, so did the posters. There is just no magic anymore. The Force Awakens' poster is an example of that.

step up your game, family

better one

lazy posters

every fucking time

wtf is wrong with germans?

>Die Beatles
they must really hate Beatles huh