Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ahU-x-4Gxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Masturbates you to death.

appearing in shit movies

Looking cool with a sword

stank eye

crook eye?

He's Captain America but loves wine women and destabilizing 3rd world countries for profit

He's basically Batman, but without holding back and like 5% more pissed off.

>What's his superpower?

He's a highly trained assassin with maximum autism.

Banging 15 year olds

Autists don't bang 15 year olds.

confuse the deadpool audience and simultaneously bring an end to all capeshit by saturating the market with characters that are identical

As far as his abilities go, he's literally Batman.
>Prep time
>Martial arts skills
>/fit/
>Plot armor

The difference is that Deathstroke isn't a superhero. He's a mercenary who specializes in killing superheroes.

He can outsmart the flash

>He's Captain America but loves wine women and destabilizing 3rd world countries for profit
so he is realistic captain america?

Interrogating Big Guys

Pretty much except Slade was already a badass and decorated soldier before he was augmented

Fuck off. Deathstroke isn't the clone and lolsorandumb like Deadpool. He's actually pretty interesting as a character.

Also Deathstroke has super serum in him like Capt' America.

Could Deathstroke beat Taskmaster?

>he's cap

except Slade is just human :) Cap would wreck his pussy ass lmao

same as batmans

Being a straight white male

Has he succeeded in killing any superheroes though?

Slightly enhanced strength, speed, durability. Healing factor (a healing factor, not full-blown regeneration).
Martial arts, weapons, demolitions, etc expert.
Like Batman, but slightly superhuman.

Yes, but as a villain he obviously doesn't get to kill any A-listers.

>i needed to post this twice

He can kill the Flash with a sword. I think it's called "plot armor".

>except Slade is just human :)

No he isn't, at least last I checked he was augmented, don't know if New 52 changed that.

Taskmaster sadly is the Worf of comics now, before it used to be a trial of fire to survive a fight with him, now he shows up just to get hammered into the pavement.

It'd be a tough fight but he'd lose he only cares about the money anyway

Probably, because Deadpool beat him once.

no that would be loving piss water and McDonald's

Not in a fight, Taskmaster would adapt too quickly. But he could always snipe him.

I'm not confident that Slade could beat Deadpool.

Deadpool beat EVERYONE.

And Taskmaster can aim as well as Hawkeye, so Taskmaster wins a sniping fight too.

They already had a pseudo crossover fight written by Joe Kelly, the guy who pretty much laid the groundwork for Deadpool today

>Why do you hate yourself so much
I love you Wade.

I dont know about the new 52 version, but in the Old dc universe he was super Smart by tapping into 90% of his brain power and could predict what his opponent would do, like predicting where the flash is gonna stop and stuff like that. He was also augmented.

> but in the Old dc universe he was super Smart by tapping into 90% of his brain power
Well he obviously can't do that anymore since everybody knows it's not how brains work.
Right?

Probably couldn't kill Deadpool but I think he'd win a battle. Maybe.

hmm

never realized how homophobic that was

the 90s sucked

Nice meme, comic was from 2006.

Possibly, although that didn't stop stuff like Lucy from making milions. Popscience aside his precognition power was pretty cool and made him different from all the other augmented mercenaries, unlike the arrow version where he is basically a low tier deadpool.

fucking hell, just one page and Im already fucking annoyed by Deadpool

Guns. The best superpower.

Wasn't Deathstroke psychic once too?
Some sort of battle precognition or something.

see

He's basically a Batman but doesn't hold back. He's not precisely a villian. He just just does the job.

Yeah we were all on the internet in 2014 too. We saw the youtubers and redditors chortle proudly that ScarJo scifi movie is dumb dumb when you dig into wikipedia like a jackass

He's the literal incantation of EDGE.

He's meant to annoy you, the dudes the bugs bunny merc of marvel

Fucking underage girls.

Sup Forums should love him.

Pretty much like Batman, "slightly above human peak" in mostly everyphysical aspect. Also he he has a faster healing factor, but no compared to Wolverine or Deadpool.

>underage
thats relative when you come from country where
youtube.com/watch?v=8ahU-x-4Gxw
is 15

Yeah he's basically me expect better looking, smarter, stronger, faster, richer and fit.

I'm watching it as we speak, really enjoying so far.

>supposedly can think at the same speed he runs
>can't stop before getting impaled
comic books were a mistake

>give Ben control of the Batman standalone film for like 3 months
>already chooses motherfucking Deathstroke as the villain

Absolutely based.