Sup Sup Forums I found this bag near a park, the stuff in the bottom looks like weed...

Sup Sup Forums I found this bag near a park, the stuff in the bottom looks like weed. But it smells like green tea or something, not like weed at all.

Should I smoke it?

The only thing that will do, is give you a headache.

Do it.

why dont you just make a tea with it

check those stems, if they pull apart into little strands that are strong as fuck then yeah its probobaly weed so give it a light

That
Is
A
Fucking
bag
of
stems
you
mong

Grind and smoke.
Or extract wax using liquid butane.

Is forsure weed stems tho.

Here's the stuff separated from the stems, lots of what looks like "cheese" you'd get on nugs.

Anyone know what this could be? Smells like green tea but tastes kiiinda like weed.

>Not sure if weed

There it is, that's the stuff that'll get you stoned. Not much there though.

That's gotta be weed

meh, I've smoked much less. Gonna put it in the pipe now

ITS FUCKING WEED YOU RETARD>

SMOKE IT OR INSERT IT INTO YOUR ANUS.

Are you like 12 or something?

Oh yeah, it's more than enough to get you fucking baked, it's just not much

Shut up with the same old shit posting nigger. How about this, go out and fuck a random bitch. Dickless twatfuckler!!

Chill

You chill too fuckboi, this ain't a $40 did i get ripped off thread.

Thanks for helping me ascertain that its weed or not anons.

Cheers

Omg, how 13 year old of you...

When you smoke out of post-production treated wood, you are smoking varnish or stain. When you are smoking out of wood, there is a good chance it was pressure treated as most is in china, and you are smoking formaldehyde.

Get a nice thickwalled glass pipe with a rational ash hole, choke, and air head. Most gas stations sell them for like $9

Dont be a mong, dont smoke out of wood, plastic, or aluminum.

Hand crafted but I understand your point. I'd like some glass, found nothing I've liked so far though.

i have had weed before that smelled like tea, also popery , some was good and some not so much, smoke it, you will feel good.

Try reporting it to the authorities like everyone should do.

Back before I was smoking all the time and had money to buy good shit and rigs, I smoked out of some real gnar gnar shit...

Honestly the best glassware is what does the job, and is cheap. Dont treat it like an heirloom, they all get destroyed with time. Only thing that changes is how mad you get when it happens, that being proportional to the cost of the pipe.

I never spend more than around $15 and get at least 1 year out of most pipes.

Pic related, seems to be everyone's first glass pipe. Was mine, and lasted a good damn 3 years or so, till I lost it...

RIP strange pointy penis pipe.

GR8 B8 M8

That's not weed at all.

Yeah I'm poor as fuck at the minute but when I do get some money I'm gonna look properly for some glass. That one looks lovely though. Phunky Phallic Pipe. Rest in peace.

Its a bag of stems from weed. Smoke the little bit of herb at the bottom but don't smoke the stems. In my experience smoking stems just gives you a headache and you dont really get high from it at all

lol

If you are ever in Michigan check out 42 degrees in Ann Arbor. They have some museum grade glassware you can check out for like +$5K and everything down to $10 disposopipes... Many of the works were used in The Union, one of the best Weed history documentaries there is.

See:

Before i enlarged that photo that pipe looks like a dick