Black guy here

Black guy here
Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have a dog?

did you get AIDS in jail or after you got out?

How does it feel not being able to join the KKK?

Yes, chihuahua

Which has more moons; Saturn or Jupiter?

Never been to jail. Currently in school right now

What was the last bike you stole?

Why are you a black guy? What the hell is wrong with you?

KFC and Watermelons?

Why do you have to be a black guy? Why can't you just be a guy?

I can careless. I heard that KKK is now labeled as terrorist threat.
I could be wrong

Not sure.
I'm guessing Saturn

I never stole a bike. I haven't touched one since middle school

Is rape, theft, looting and general civil disobedience come out as an instinct or is it a choice?

Because of my parents and genetics.
I'm not sure. Probably nothing.

That's a tough one. I haven't had either one in a long time.
Probably watermelon lol

Because thays what best describes me.
It probably wouldnt be as interesting if I just said normal guy.

never been to jail. in school... and you mentioned your parents... plural... nope. ur white. i can tell. how ya doing chad?

Its a choice. I choose not to do any of those actions. I'm not retarded.

Do you find black females as unattractive as white males find them?

My name is not chad lmao
People say I'm like a Oreo (black on outside, white on inside)
Parents = mom and step dad. Could've been more specific I guess

Does it upset you that blacks have never contributed to society or the progress of the human race in any meaningful way?

I find (hoodrat) black females unattractive.
Not all are that way though

Now that I read that question it feels more like we only progressed in our race (kinda) rather than help contribute.
But no it doesn't upset me

Goddamn it. We just had a quiz here that said the same. But I think it's Jupiter!

do you consider yourself racist against white people?
what about black people? do you hate the few monkey acting ones that ruin things for the rest of "you'se people"?
would you rather date a white or black girl?

I didnt want to be that douche that googled it but I figured a guess doesn't hurt.

"Now that I read that question it feels more like we only progressed in our race (kinda) rather than help contribute." - yeah. but not really... asian and european science/tech/medicine/agriculture is core to every facet of an africans existence... unless "kinda" means fashion, which unfortunately (like the rest of black culture) is enshrined in the misuse of other races consumables and products. Taking into account the current destruction of the South African economy, how do you feel about black leaders? As in, do you see anything wrong with the track record of black governments or is there something you would see as "needing improvement"?

I never considered myself to be racist against white people. Were all equal (kinda)
As for our black community I'm dissapointed cause of those that wear sagging pants, $400 Jordan's, long dangling chains, messed up hair that makes them look like they got into a fight with a chainsaw. I dont hate them. But they could clean their act and behave normally.
Because of past experiences with black girls, I'd rather date a pawg.

How big is your dick?

I'm a white guy with 5 inches. How you measure up?

Why are you taking all the white women away from us?

I know this is cliche but there can be an improvement in everything.
I don't follow or pay attention to black leaders to be honest.
But I'm going to guess that there are some things that are wrong with past black governments that couldve been improved.

do you live in the ghetto?

NICK?

you are pretty much like every other white guy out there... take it as a compliment or insult...

I would say a mom or girlfriend joke but ill rather just answer it lol
9 inches

Do you feel less smart than average white male?

Troll confirmed.

I personally am not. But unfortunately for you, I would love a pawg
But I noticed more interracial couples around lately.

how do you fisically diference yourself from other blacks?

Not sure if I follow you.

What is your favorite car cmpany. Mine is Jeep personally

Do you lift weights? If so what kinds? Do you like kettlebells?

Nope. Nice town plaza, friendly people. Mostly Caucasian people and a friendly environment.

No

The black are getting tired of the black pussy because it fits there dick fine they what to feel that tight pussy nowadays.

Ill take it as a compliment because you say "like a white guy".

Joe Rogan ain't black

Less smart than an average white male? Nah. I'd rather say I would know just as much as a white male, however, we both would have different perspectives on certain topics.

Would you take a bigger white butt over a smaller(but still big) black butt.

If you say so, but it took me a second to think if I should make a joke or not

Dress well
Speak English that's clearer than glass itself (though I can be nervous talking at times)
Live in a nice environment
Have a future plan in life
Not taking any drugs

Ah, so you feel smarter than average black dude? Or have you not had enough interaction with blacks to know? Seems like you a bit isolated from them.

Ehhh I'm not a car person but I should be.
I like Toyota cause they're pretty nice.
Dream car - Any McLaren vehicle lol

I used to lift weights but not anymore. I did it to stay in shape.

Do you have a job?

OP here. Interesting thought. Lots of black people would probably fuck any girl these days lol

Do you prefer pancakes, or waffles?

OP here. Bigger white butt anytime any day of the week.
Pawg = phat ass white girl

I will say yes to both questions but there could be a black dude smarter than me, probably depending on the topic.
I don't really interact with black people mostly because of their behavior. I grew up around ghetto blacks and I never really liked that.

Yes. Graphic designer intern. Pays better than fast food.

I'm not sure.
Maybe waffles because i used to cook shitty pancakes lol

OP here.
Lol wtf

I actually havent toiched fried chicken since last year (KFC famous bowl)

my gf's interested in graphic design. shes graduting high school in 2018, any tips?

OP here,
She still has some time so no rush but:

- Narrow down to what kind of design she wants to to (print, web, illustration, magazine, motion graphics,etc.)

- Once she made the choice, get started using the adobe creative suite programs. If you can't afford $20 a month, go on piratebay

-MOST IMPORTANT- Get a portfolio, jobs tend to care more about your work.

Ultimately, its her choice if she wants to go to school for design, some jobs may want that piece of paper (degree), others may not. For me, I went to college and I'm graduating in a year, but shockingly, some jobs emailed me and said (basically) why the fuck are you in school? Join our team and get paid now!

Depending on your location in the country, you can find a design job easily.
Hope this helps user

Some more help, use behance.net to create your portfolio. Most popular site to get noticed by other artists and even jobs.

How are things?

naruto or bleach?

Naruto.
Never got into bleach

Pretty good so far. One can only hope for a better future.
Thanks for asking

You're welcome. It's nice to see that there are some blacks out there that aren't idiots, or that's at least how you present yourself.

Can you show your best work?

Do you or have you at one point played yugioh?

I like your last part of the reply. I should've asked how you're doing.
And I haven't seen any respectful blacks yet. So I mind as well be that example that'll hopefully inspire one or two black fellows

alSO CHECK EM MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hope it does, too. I would rather see more like you than 'I'll pop a cap in yo ass, nigga'

By contract from a gig, I cannot display any work. Most of my work from high school and my first 2 years of college was so shitty.

It looked like a autistic dude could do it in 5 minutes. But then again I was just getting started.

But anyway for the next 6 month's I can't tell anyone about the project details. But I will say, the work I've been doing looks like you'd see it in New York Times square.

For some inspiration and ideas, pinterest is the site you'd wanna spend your day on. Type in graphic design, typography, web design and you'll see some nice works.

Hell yeah lol
I stopped playing a little bit before college cause that shit started doing negative stars and white/black cards

Would you mind talking outside anonymous board? You seem like a nice guy, and I have no English-speaking friends to practice my speaking/writing.

Lmao
Trust me I would love to hear and/or see replies that are respectful than "busting a cap in yo ass" kinda response.

And you only do design for job? Nothing for yourself/noncommercial/to hone your skills?

The thing I hate more than that is people who aspire to be that way that aren't black.

Because it's so obvious they want to be black just because of that.

Now that I think about it, tell your gf to keep this in mind.

What you think is shitty, could be amazing to others. That's how the job found me and asked me if I can be a part of their contract. The pay is amazing ($30/hour).

How many bicycles have you stolen?

I'm not the same dude. And I have no gf.

How's my gf ass

Sadly, I don't have a social life. (Explains why I'm on Sup Forums)

But anyway, I also have a interest in English cause I like story telling. So I taught myself to better in grammar, and writing. But when I'm nervous, I mess up how I talk, that's why I should go to speech therapy lol jk

I'll try to be around Sup Forums more often as the nice black guy though

Earlier you said could careless and I was trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

Please watch the video.

Yeah, I'm also on Sup Forums and not very social, and I also suck at speaking live, that's why I've been trying to find someone to talk to. Without much luck, lol. That's why I asked.

As much as I hate this suggestion but its the only way to get noticed:

Tip: NEVER work with family or friends, they assume you do it for free.

I have done some work where I dont get paid. I did a few logos for YouTube channels that probably went downhill like my search for love.
But mostly I practiced my skills to work faster rather than create something amazing.

I recently did a gig for $100/hr developing a template for a website. Nice money at the time.

I practice web design, animation (2d and 3d), photography, even some small coding but I'm not an expert.

Not saying all but koreans really want to be black, they love our culture. It's crazy.

None lol
(Repeated question by the way)

How often and what do you steal?

My fault user.

Sorry.

Did you watch the Youtube video?