Depressed, need help

depressed, need help

i dont enjoy anything

how can i make it go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

trufflemagic.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm in the same boat as you pal still trying to find the answer

We are all looking for anything to wash it away.

Don't think are finding anything anytime soon..

2 years, still no answer

this is my fourth year, the worst part is the feeling of emptiness

do you believe that you'll find the answer?

A massive hallucinatory experience can reset your brain chemistry and deliver a new outlook on life. I was the exact same for so long, finally tripped balls and now I'm having a blast with everything I do

I hope I will

All you can get in my city is weed, which doesn't really effect me. Wonder where I'd get something like LSD...

>i dont enjoy anything
Same. Life beat the ability to enjoy anything out of me.

there's legal lsd that can be found online. Look up psyched substance on yt he did a video on it. Seems pretty safe right now even he said he couldn't tell the difference

Okay fags listen up. Eat healthy. Throw out all that processed shit you shove down your fat throats. Next go to the gym. Cheap memberships are everywhere. Get yourself a fucking goal and don't stop until you achieve it. Whether it be in the gym or in a career just start something. However exercise is fucking important. Next step is get good ass sleep. Stop going to bed at 4 am and shoot for 12-7 or 12/1-8. Start doing this and also put yourself way the fuck outta your comfort zone and go to a club or bar and just talk to someone. Most people will talk to you but there are dicks that'll ignore you. Fuck them. Since you're the one that tried to initiate the convo you're already better than them. Do all this shit Sup Forumsro's and I guarantee you'll see improvement. If you keep making excuses you're gonna be a sack of shit your whole life. Now get out there faggot and make me proud.

there is no answers, the only option is to realise this. Then get good enuff at mental gymnastics to hide the questions at the back of your mind so that you might have temporary peace once in a wile.
Life is like a boner, hard and way too short.

We're cynical anons. Theres not much we can do. Everything is just shitty

Same here man, I have a loving and caring family, amazing friends and a loving gf. I'm just not happy at all, I wish I was never born.

only thing i have is a good family, still same. nothing cheers me up

I've been trying this, it's a hard start, but the results are coming, I've been feeling better.

thanks for the help Sup Forumsro

forget that. DMT is best for extreme experiences. it puts you so far outside human understanding that you'll be in a state like survivors of lovecraft stories for a short period.
then once you process it, you'll be changed, likely for the better.

Methamphetamine

Find something to enjoy.......idiot

Hang in there man, something good is coming to us. Accept any help, go see a professional, reading about CBT has helped me a lot, cognitive behavioural therapy, Google it mate, hope it can help you as well.

Oh you poor cunt... Seriously. It lasted 2 years for me then gradually faded away.

Yeah I'm with this bro do dmt

I thought the same would've happened to me by now

i finished breaking bad yesterday, it was the only thing which could waste my time. sad

time helps man, but waiting is really boring. thanks for the help

What do you enjoy doing? Or what catches your attention?

You can buy everything you need to make DMT from ebay, that's the most life changing drug on the planet. The trip only lasts 5 mins, but everyone that does it comes back changed. I advise reading some about it. Also the dark web could be an option, but I can assure you their is more than just weed where you live. If you ask around I'm sure you'll find something. You can buy truffles and mushroom kits here.

trufflemagic.com

Best of luck!

used to play games but it got boring too, idk i'm in a vacation just sitting all day doing nothing

i have a huge notepad file on DMT from some other thread a while back. should i dump it?

Where do you live? Find a hobby that gets you out of the house, I bought an old film camera and in self teaching myself on how to use it and learning photography on YouTube, it's a cheap hobby, interesting and gets me up and out of the house. That's just what worked for me, there are lots of other outdoor hobbies you can find and have fun with and will keep your mind active and occupied.

True depression doesn't just go away. It's something you have to approach actively and work at.

the gym isnt for everyone. personally i cant stand the gym. instead i mountain bike and hike and in the winter i ski. its more about just getting active.

i live in turkey, it sucks. it's hot as fuck btw. i can only go out at night i guess, it's really hot around 45-50 celcius

Drugs or religion. That's what most people do. Don't do something retarded like having kids thinking it will fix stuff. It will not. Also if you decide to take the easy fucking way out, do it quietly, try not to leave a mess and don't hurt anyone else on your way out.

i dont think about suiciding nor getting into religion stuff. both sucks imo. i guess i'll give drugs a try

Sure! I'm always interested in reading something I might not know about DMT

Shit, that's hot. How about music? Learn how to play an instrument, or anther one if you already do

i used to play drums, if i had money i could start playing again

i'll have to break it up into 3+ posts

---

IF you have basic chemistry knowledge it is very easy to extract. Look up A/b mimosas hostilis extraction tek. There is a wealth of information.
Acquire a fraction of a bitcoin and purchase the bark, but be careful cover your tracks.
For not even a few hundred dollars you could be extracting 14+ grams easy.

Extract dmt look it up online. I literally did it after chem class in highschool at age 16.
Google: a/b extraction mimosa hostilis dmt
IF You can read and are intelligent enough you can do it for yourself. Stop waiting for some other dumbass to do it. Part of the experience is knowing you provided it for yourself. You used chems to extract the doorway from nature. And the chem will reward you.
Think I sound crazy? Try it for yourself psych newfag.

---

I've had made intense psychedelic experiences, but nothing could prepare me for dmt.
It's like, you know when you have a dream and it feels real, but you wake up and think "wow that was actually fake as fuck, this is my actual waking reality."
Well when you are under the influence of dmt it feels like that is the true reality and our typical waking existence is a hollow story or plotline that we will one day wisen up to.
It feels like dmt is allowing your brain to experience dimensions of reality that exist, but are typically unavailable to our perceptions.
Orr it could just be our minds under the influence of a powerful drug causing hallucinations.

We can't know...for now..

stay with green, lesser impact, more available, cheaper, legal in some places. Just let go, follow the flow. Focus on the happiness and well being of others around you rather than yourself.

Remember that there isn't a single person on this planet that can make you better. Only you can make you better. Don't like the way things are? Change stuff. Still unhappy? You haven't changed enough stuff.

Green helps to live in the moment. Booze/harder drugs can be a slippery slope but if prevents a suicide then great. Lets not get all straight edge then hang ourselves in a hotel bathroom like Chris Cornell cause he's unhappy. Sometimes it's ok to enjoy shit.

kno whatimsayinnnn

Sigh... breaks me heart, my sweet Princess :(

Fuck man, I hope you find something to get your mind into and keep busy from all the shit in your head. Is a tough process, but achievable, you just gotta keep looking for it, or start looking.

'can anyone give a good description of DMT?
i'm interested, but have no idea how to get it. i've heard that it's used by lovecraftian cults (if they exist) for whatever reason.'

It's hard to describe, all of my experiences have been different, but I will attempt to convey it with language.
I took the second rip from my bong and it feels as though your body is an electronic device connected to Wi-Fi - the Wi-Fi being your consciousness. My consciousness was disconnected and projected into the cosmos, my still functioning ego asking myself "will I ever find my way back, can I even begin to understand how I can reach my body again?" Then as quick as that, the name I go by, the story of my life, my identity, the plot of the human I typically operate on this earth was immediately ripped away from me and forgotten. I had passed to something much more complex and ....well full of awe as well as terror.
I was projected to a tight area filled with geometry and impossible mechanical objects forming and undulating. Some of them looked like machines that mind could not even begin to comprehend there utility.
This time I was greeted by these clownish type entities that ripped into my vision from molecules of oxygen, like they just ripped into my reality from nothing. They began to rip an invisible curtain of my reality, as to give me a peak behind the scenes of the true reality.

cont.

I couldn't even begin to understand and I became terrified. They laughed as I felt myself spiral down into insanity. They telepathically communicated to me, "look we showed him what it's truly all about and his human mind can't even begin to believe it. He can't handle the truth!" At this time everything started melting off of my vision and suddenly I was back in my room. Feeling like I was tripping on mushrooms.
Total duration of this experience is approx 7-8 minutes
It feels more real than reality...i just couldn't believe this was a drug.
Terrence McKenna, a drug philosopher/enthusiast once said something along the lines of, "I can't believe this shit isn't on the cover of the new York Times, my god." It is that influential on the individual human experience.

Good luck user.

thanks a lot for the advices user

so pretty.

It's nicknamed "the teacher" because when you smoke it properly, you have such strong visuals that you typically black out. On higher doses people commonly, "break through" where they have a distinct separation from reality and hallucinate being in different worlds and encountering otherworldly beings. Usually lasts for around 15-25mins i think.

"Breakthrough is not a joke"
Smoked 7 times before I understood the definition of breakthrough.
>8th time blew my fucking mind
>through my research of extraction hears the word breakthrough a bunch of fucking times.
>smoke session 1-7 burned the product - think I have understanding of dmt
>mfw 8th and 9th time i vaporized deems at perfect temp and learned the meaning of a real breakthrough
You will know undeniably when it finally happens. I did my own extractions and played for a solid year before I had that WTF NO WAY break thru lol

I have a buddy who tried it in college and he described breaking through as "being launched on a rocket ship through a worm hole into another dimension." He said he also encountered these "beings" and kept trying to ask them questions but all they would do is laugh at him haha.

----

okay, finished

all the DMT posts for anyone interested.

heres some advice. pick an activity (preferably something productive yet enjoyable) i chose biking. do it everyday. and i mean everyday no excuses (went biking in the rain yesterday). then when you start to get used to doing something everyday (im not at this point i can barely get out of bed in the morning lol) start adding the not so enjoyable things you put off such as washing dishes or cleaning your room. just keep adding things till you have a daily routine. in theory you will then be a "normal" person at least in practice.

no worries Sup Forumsro

I forget to enjoy stuff too. Sometimes it feels good to get punched in the face. Shake things up. Do something different.
>in moderation
Don't go nuts but do whatever you can to remind yourself you're alive. Even a "bad" thing like getting punched in the face can kinda wake somebody up, get the blood flowing. We get bored and complacent with things because we feel like we are in control. Which to a point we are. This can make life become or seem mundane.

I assure you, life is not mundane or boring. It is what you make of it. The simple act of walking down the street can find yourself either fighting off a homeless guy, or getting some hot chicks number. Never know. The universe is a hostile place. It's easy for us to forget because we appear to have a lot of control.

This fact can make life more interesting. It's about perspective.

i should add that i feel better for an hour or so after getting something productive done

Needed 4 - 5 years to overcome depression and anxiety. Had a 4 year talk-therapy and took pills for 2 years. Both helped a lot, specially the therapy.
What did really change? Well, can't tell for sure. Somehow it faded away. Somewhen i stopped thinking. I was used to think a lot about unanswerable questions like "what to do with my life" and shit like that. I created my own philosophical world where I could escape. Stopping that was a big step forward I guess.

Also, another big step was forcing myself to meet other people. Having depressions everything is hard as fuck, even getting out of bed. So getting out of my house to meet others was like climbing mount everest. But i did it. And it was worth it by far. Everytime it was a very little bit easier.
A third big thing was doing sports. I hated sport all my life. Now I cant imagine one without. Not that I'm doing sport all the time now, but when i feel melancholic or anxiety showes up a bit, i get my ass on my bike and take a ride for an hour or two. That helps a lot, cause my mind has to focus my body and not my thoughts.

Still, shit is here sometimes. But thats ok. I can handle it now. Do I have a "better" life now? Did I solve any major problems?
No. Problems are still here - but what has changed is - and thats the most important thing - how i think about them now. I know I can cope with everything. And you can do that too.

i'll start writing stuff Sup Forumsro thanks a lot.
this one was really inspirational dude, i appreciate it thank you so much
i ask that question to myself really often, whats wrong what am i gonna do etc. i guess i should change my perspective. thanks a lot user

Stop seeking an end to depression. Let it flow. Be still with it.

its not that easy

gotta sleep Sup Forumsros, thanks everyone for advices and helps. i guess i gotta start from somewhere. not late for anything! take care y'all