How can we go backwards?

Realistically, something between genocide and paying them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnRkF4v6no8
youtu.be/RKLCgSO8MgM?t=8m3s
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that the same neighborhood, or are these cherry picked from different neighborhoods?

London is lost without a war or genocide. It is your capital for christs sake, I know DC is a niggerville and we don't have much room to talk but it's been that way since forever.

I got a job interview for a gig in Southwest London, how is it there?

What's the minimum amount of money I should accept?

Cherry picked. I was a KCL student, lived in londonistan for 3 years.

Most of the brits who talk shit about Londonistan do not live there and do it out of resentment. Upper vs Lower class, London vs others, south vs north divides are very very very very (can't copy paste enough) in UK.

I think its literally class conflict marx talks about.

All western cities have gotten more diverse over the past 20 years. NY,LA,Sydney, and certain European cities. It's fucking sad.

I knew the 3rd world takeover was inevitable, but I never thought it would happen in just two decades. God save us all.

Also it's not your ancestral homeland.

Also you have guns.

Also you have free speech.

British are cuckolded little worms.

It does not matter. In 26 years London has been under a eugenics project against white british people. The picture is a good representation of the extermination project underway in london

Americans don't know what you have to deal with. Sure, we've been invaded by spics, but as bad as spics are, i'm sure they're better than Muslims. Sorry for the ignorance. None of us know what you guys have to go through on a daily basis.

Yeah, my folks left Britain back in 1800s. DC is far away and I have never been there, and don't plan on ever going.

this
it doesn't matter the white population went down from 70% in 2001 to 55% in 2010

LA has always been full of beaners, loser

Britain is a small Island, the invasion will only get worse. I predict we'll live to see the takeover of Britain by Muslims, and the worst part is the liberals will still be apologetic to Islam.

Our former president José María Aznar has been, to this day, the only person to come up with a plausible solution.

When immigration wasn't as common as of today, afghan illegals caused such an upheaval in terms of crime (nothing like today tho, a murder here and a murder there. Still unprecedented at that time) he took more than a hundred of them, drugged them and proceeded to fly them out of the country.

California last voted Republican in 1988. Regan gave beaners amnesty in California, and it hasn't gone red since. He ruined his own state.

Oh and brits there's gonna be an immigration statistic shocker out today, something to do with the number of national insurance cards

The last alpha male leader that we have had.

Someone pls answer me

That's bad ass senpai

Ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.
>be londostan
>be 28% white.
Ahahahahahahhahaahhahahahah

Not true. I was in LA for work for almost a year in 1995. The difference between then and my last visit in 2008 was astounding. From a small but noticeable minority to by far the majority.

Is this picture plausible or just exaggerated?

What side of LA were you on? East side has always.been full of beaners

It's literally the opposite you tiny brained slav.

Why are all Muslim Women so fucking fat?

3 month notice saying "Get the fuck out or we'll genocide you."
The government would purchase their property if necessary.

Everytime I pass through Yorkshire or go to London for work, my heart breaks.
It wasn't that long ago that they were gems. It's only a matter of time before pic related is a shithole.

A few barely intelligible Sudanese somehow made it up to my corner recently. A few young girls got manhandled. Fortunately we have plenty of Men with farm muscles.

If Brexit fails, I'm scared for the future of the country. I don't want my family living here, I don't want to raise one myself. I could go to Australia or New Zealand, but if my nan refuses to come, I don't know..

Let me guess, arab and pakis
>white
ahahahhhahahahaha

There's Hogwarts Express on the picture.

Add pork to the water supply.

we don't want any more of you monarchist faggots

Vladimir pls
>percentages of Muslim populations of each country

That's what your grand-daddies died for, lads. That's what they wanted for you.

Now enjoy.

Tough shit mate, Australia lets in anyone with skills.
I'll have to shill out for a VPN though so that people take me seriously. Can't have the flag.

God save the allah
>Moscow
(91.65%) white
>londostan
59%
AHAhahahahahahahahah

This is a fucking nightmare. The U.K. is doomed

>it was... lovely

tfw without grimetooth immigration we'd be a free republic by now

>London is a multicucktural shithole
Good, I am glad, they usually send all the rapefugees up North so its only fair the biggest concentration of them are in the capital where the cucks are.
Still overall, The chart speaks for itself for the overall picture :^)

>Glorious Moscow
2.3% Islam
>filthy londostan khalifate
12%

my sides it hurts

Muscle Beach then youtube.com/watch?v=BnRkF4v6no8

vs now

youtu.be/RKLCgSO8MgM?t=8m3s

Watch until 8:45

burn down their neighborhoods and blame it on global warming. it worked for le weed man

Complete bollocks from a turkroach shitposter.

I live in London and I can assure everyone here the indigenous popukation have been almost entirely ethnically cleansed from our own damn capital, any Europeans you do see is often Slavs and I often get comments from Africans saying how refreshing it is to see a indigenous person as opposed to Slavs, not joking.

It's particular disturbing when you see the children leaving the schools who are almost entirely African regardless of it being north or south London.

>I am happy the government dont want to live amongst the Muslims but send them to live among the peasants.
at least I am allowed to be an Atheist and mock my government comrade.

intern them

hey how about you send us your monarchists, we'll send you our republicans, deal?

You bet you're ass they are. I have probably 2-3 dozen pictures like this of different schools.

Lovely. If only every Allies' city would look like that.

Shit.

>Good... I... am... glad...
Heh, pathetic.

>at least I am allowed to be an Atheist
And you implying, we are not?

These people are cowards. They like to act tough but only as long as they aren't met with force or just simple inconvenience.

Just start with deporting the worst ones, then stop the gibs, ban Islam on grounds of being an anti-democratic terrorist cult, suppress any hint of a riot with overwhelming force and extreme prejudice (watercanons, ho) and see the rest of them just leave on their own in droves.

It's that easy, they're here for the free lunch and because we bend over backwards. They're not going to do shit. Hit the known criminals first and hard, stop mobs from forming and they won't be able to do shit.

Mr T*rkroach I'm afraid you're talking bollocks. I have visited London many times. I am northern but upper-middle class. It is almost exactly how people here make out. My brother moved down their to teach recently, in a class of 40 he has ONE white British student

Hey Ruski, looky here your Russiabros come to America and ask a nigger if he wants some money for a banana kek

How bad is it in Germany? Like in your day to day life? What part are you in? Stories from friends?

I canceled my vacation to Germany once I saw the migrant crisis hit. Was dreaming of going to some historical European cities and being surrounded by nothing but beautiful white people. Merkel dashed those hopes.

you couldn't pay me enough

Eh who cares.

>living in a almost totally white shithole coastal town

feels good man

Isn't Vienna one giant kebab store now?

fuck you then. enjoy following in America's footsteps

Don't talk to Russians. I met a couple here in NY. They're rude. Literally nigger tier.

kek, sounds like a plan

Could be worse, it could be London.

And unlike us, the Anglos deserve it.

Congratulations on winning the Crimean War, here's your prize

enjoy it while it lasts

We already have cultural marksizm resisstence to max.
And we banned faggotry.

what a delusional idiot this guy is. he thinks the Pakis that came from a different continent won't go an extra couple hours to go to his beautiful coastal town and set up a curry shop.

No money will mitigate your suffering.

I'm only here to earn the living to get out of this African shithole.

... Have you ever been to London?

why is it pathetic? if they want to let them in, let them live on their doorstep, not mine.

>And you implying, we are not?
I'm not implying anything, I'm telling you.

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

your nan is a piece of shit whore

They're everywhere now. They've spread them out very evenly. Even small little villages have them. It's bad.

Go to Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia and so on. They have castles and beautiful cities too. Plus, it'll be a lot cheaper than a vacation in Germany.

How the fuck could it change so much in only 20 years? Holy shit.

Where in Southwest London? South London is generally more black than Asian (they're more in North and East London).

If you're in Brixton or Lambeth you're in OG black country. Battersea is full of hipsters and the last whites that can afford to live in London Tooting and Putney straddle the middle.

If you're too south in Croydon or something you're not even really in London. Wimbledon is quite pleasant.

I don't know how much you should get paid because I'm not your boss.

Your countries are irreparably fucked.

What I mean is what's a salary to cover cost of living? What salary do you need to live comfortably, have an apartment, money to go out, and not stress about bills?

>Asian

Japs, Chinese, Finns? If you mean mudslimes, say mudslimes.

>at least I am allowed to be an Atheist and mock my government comrade.
most pathetic answer i've seen today

>I'm telling you.
You know shit.
That is what i am telling you.

If this one guy faced one year in jail than what would Nevrozor guy get, a guy who openly talks about "there is no good" "orthodox\gayslam and so on" on state own tv?
When were the last time some one on BBC told that "allah\jew on the stick is fake and muslims\chistians are bunch of camelfuckers\pedophiles"?

Bongs on the suicidewatch.

wow

Bring this positive action back.

Is there any part of Europe safe from this? Didn't Poland tell them to fuck off?

I can't really answer that for you. Having just moved away from London I wouldn't consider living there unless I earned at least £30,000 a year (you'd get like £23,000 to keep after tax). A studio flat in South West London (even the shit areas) will cost you minimum £1000 a month before bills and tax.

Well, a lot of them are Hindus.

My shithole coastal town was also white when I went to school. Now it's like someone has sent trainloads of them from London so start breeding out here.
And yes, I'm moving.

Hungary too, I think

South London is fucking violent. It's the worst part in terms of violent blacks. You will 100% be robbed by a group of Somalians and will maybe get stabbed if you walk about at night. It's like the Detroit of England

Huh? So I'd only have 10k to live on for the rest of the year? That sounds terrible.

I'd be doing software development.

Mr T. Roach i live in London, east london to be precise and you are full of shit, London is a fucking immigrant shithole and where i live my family has actually known families that went and joined ISIS, but hey don't believe me, believe the US diplomats that came to visit

The few (Christian) refugees Poland had, have run off to Germany without saying thx and goodbye.

who else is voting for us to leave?

Brits were a minority in London 6 years ago already.

That's fucking pathetic and you're the reason this has happened.

Your rent, depending on the area, could range from £220-270 per week if you want your own place. If you're going to share, £120-160 per week, though I would strongly advise against that unless you have people you know. It would be cheaper because bills like internet and TV are shared, but I'd be fucked if I'd just bunk in with a load of randoms.

Your travel will be negligible if you live close to work, as I see you're not going to have to commute in to Central London.

Gas and electricity depends on how often you wash and whether you don't mind freezing your arse off in the winter months. Again, cheaper if shared accommodation.

Internet you can get some 'free' 12 month deals but you'll pay around £18-20 per month for a phone line. Cheaper if shared accommodation.

TV you can get for nothing, apart of course from your MANDATORY TV Licence, (£12 per month) though if you want anything fancy like films/sports, £40-50 a month.

Oh, Council Tax. How much depends on property and area, but expect to pay £80+ per month. Some rented property include this in the rent price if it's a house of multiple occupancy (ie one 4/5 bedroom house that has been converted into 2 or three flats).

Russian Muslims live in far off reservations as should be. Same in China and India. Only you were moronic enough to surrender your capital, the capital of fucking Europe to them.

Yeah, you'd have to get a house or flatshare really. Even then you're looking at £700 a month for a room.

I could happily live on £10,000 a year after rent and travel. But then again I'm not much of a party animal.

If they're flying you in from the USA to work for them I'm such you could get more than £30,000. My brother has been a programmer for 3 years and he earns £40,000 in Manchester.

Londoncuck detected
Enjoy your Sharia

>mfw

Take a walk around Whitechapel, Tower Hamlets, Edgware Road or anywhere in East London for that matter, and tell me that shit again

When you say 'met' how do you mean? I've been to America a couple of times and noticed how fucking open everyone is. Strangers will start trying to have a conversation with you waiting in line for something. It was weird, but I didn't know how to tell him to leave me be and stop ruining my line time. You have to remember in Europe it's weird to just start talking to someone. Mir you talked to them on the street or even in a bar then they were probably just uncomfortable, I doubt they meant to be rude

>Waltham Forest
I moved out of Walthamstow around 10 years ago, the place was like playing Where's Wally spotting white people then, fuck knows what it must be like now.

>Strangers will start trying to have a conversation with you waiting in line for something.

Isn't this true for the UK outside the south-east? It certainly is in the north of England, and in parts of Scotland.

And NW London (Brent) absolutely full of shitskins and hijabs.