Since every every off-white race seems to perceive whites as "evil monsters bent on their races destruction"...

Since every every off-white race seems to perceive whites as "evil monsters bent on their races destruction", despite the fact that whites are at fault for encouraging multiculturalism, why are their currently no "white only" nations actively targeting and purging other races? Or for that matter, why are their no mass killings of other races (except when done by their own race)?

I ask as a curious South African watching his country turn into the next Zimbabwe/Rwanda on the back of the "whites are doing this to us" tagline.

what the fuck are you going on about

Well, there is a very real white genocide situation going on. So I am curious, where is the white version of the taliban for example.

Baring in mind, I am curious about the "does this white devil exist" or is it a myth created to suit the needs of other parties - Like the Gupta family in SA using a PR firm in London to encourage race wars to draw attention away from themselves.

That being said, I am not referring to the American white power idiots who are targeting people within a square km of their shack in the middle of nowhere. More like, is there a "Publicly Proud to be White" organisation out there in the wild.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

why are you so dead set on joining in with another lot of fuckwits? I've never seen someone so focused on staying within the herd mentality

Joining? No no, I am curious if someone like it exists.

Sorry, if SOMETHING like it exists in current society, take all the historical whining out of the picture and pinpoint todays example of oppression.

a group of people that are proud to be white? Of course, people will always find a way to be proud of themselves when they've not actually achieved anything

There are enough groups in russia and eastern europe that have training camps for right wing extremists, it's just that white people are smarter and are waiting for Rahowa rather than shooting up places and give the right wing a bad name

When you say achieved nothing, can you explain? As far as I know, whites have contributed to every aspect of society in meaningful ways... unlike say, arabs or blacks.

If you really want a proper discussion on this issue you should definitely got to Sup Forums rather than Sup Forums and word the post better

Fair enough, its interesting in terms of europe currently being overrun be immigrants - where would such a stronghold be able to hold out.

There is obviously a movement to separate (Trumps "America First", UK's Brexit) into less multicultural societies without obvious force. As a white South African, I will need to move out in the next few years - so I find myself more and more curious about countries that are edging away from the "ashamed to be white" mentality.

not relevant at all to what i said, a race doesn't accomplish things, individuals do, i'm not sure how this isn't obvious to you

That is valid. This was just a 2am spike in curiosity angled towards getting a general assessment on peoples thoughts on the topic.

And how many white babies have you sired OP? Oh wait none, because you're a faggot. My bad, I forgot.

Yes, but, individuals supported by a society of like minded people. You cant ignore the correlation between race and "the people who contributed to this were all white" or "all asian" - thats just ignoring the facts because it makes you feel uncomfortable.

2, I breed within my means.

and that "sensibility" is why you're going extinct. Supremacy requires sacrifice, and your prioritization of comfort will be your doom.

>why are their currently no "white only" nations actively targeting and purging other races?
Black or White pride, Going into some killing spree for racial bullshit it's just retarded

those facts aren't ignored, i'm saying there is no reason for me to be proud of what some random white guy did, simply because we share the same skin color
that would be fucking retarded

Well, no and yes. A killing spree is pointless and generally doesnt work out. A closing of borders with military protection of said borders would be the logical solution though - and for that, there needs to be defined area and the organization to manage it.

You arent wrong, the intro to Idiocracy still looms.

Well, it's not always pointless, just look at what breivik accomplished by shooting up al the future libtards on that island, for all we know he might have saved his country or at least bought it another couple of years before it dissapears into it's multicultural shithole

That is however what the crux of being a proud white should be, it seems that every other is proudly whatever they are for whatever reason (someone had a dream, they have a strong civilized history that stood the test of time etc) except the whites - logically you are right though, maybe that the reason first world countries are so easily overrun, willing to accept the blame, but too logical to take pride in victories.

Alrighty, thanks for the discussion... I am out - I will try again in Sup Forums when the urge kicks in again.

> ksomething ksomething ksomething
Seriously. Used to be mega popular. Then people got a clue and left in droves.

It's still around if your day revolves around pretending all blacks are niggers and having nervous flop sweats when you imagine their beefy nigger cocks gracing your pulsing sphincter.

Yeah... dumbshit extremists gathering for group hate sessions wasnt really what I was curious about, for example, the KKK dont pop up in various african cities blowing up mudhuts or bombing unemployment queues,

they lost the numbers game a long time ago. used to do lynchings and the occasional school or church bombing.

These day's its basically a redneck mason's society.