My friends and I were thinking about using an Ouija Board. What are the dangers, does anybody have some expirience...

My friends and I were thinking about using an Ouija Board. What are the dangers, does anybody have some expirience... Any tips.

yeah, you can totally talk to spirits with a piece of wood that is also sold by the same people who sells monopoly boards

>any tips
They make great rolling tables. I used one for years, and it'd freak out my religious stoner buddies.

2spooky4me

ask them to give a sign

ask which one of you wants to suck the other's cocks. Try not to fight each other so it points to you.

Fag

your mom will beat shit out of you for beliving in this crap

1. Do not mention god or Jesus. Spirits get pissy.
2. Don't ask about death date or how you die.
3. Respect the spirits. Don't be a retarded faggot. Bad things happen with no respect.
4. Make your own board, and set the mood. Results are better.
5. Next time, post in /x/ fucktard

I'm an amateur ghost hunter. I would advise against it. 99% of the time you'll have nothing out of it but, 1% of the time it work, you have 99% chance to be a bad entity, if you still use it, i would advise to try to talk to someone you knew personaly. Less chance to attract bad entity if you don't ask for any spirit around to talk to you. You can buy way better mean to communicated with spirit for around 100$ which don't have a reputation for bringing demon around. Try for a SB-07 Spirit box! Way better and cooler (you can hear them speak). Also, if you ever come into contact with a spirit Name Zozo, say thank for the respond and say good bye. It's the most renown demon that come out of spirit box. Do some research on it!

also know one thing important!
When you open this door once, it will never really close. And spirit won't alway make their move when you want then too... also this is pretty accurate

The door can be close, but only Jesuschrist can do it

use a sliver coin, sprinkle salt all corners on the board, along with some white candles. Please ask it when world war 3 is gonna happen

>Wood

>What are the dangers
Woop woop faggots. Arm yourselves with tinfoil men, this thread is entering a new dimension on the retard spectrum. All aboard!

Best tip to stop being a faggot is to stop posting the same copy/pasta threads every day.

I also once heard to never ask where the treasure is buried. I sont know what it means or what happens, but I don't want to risk it.

Her dad must be proud

Ir you do it. Dont allow anyone with negative energy do it... I've played with them sevral times and they aren't a toy... Had a "demons" follow me for months after a bad experience with one we didn't open with a cleaning/protection prayer and we'll one person had stronge anger about his mother being killed weeks before and since I was leading this being I can only describe as evil dark shadow like haunted me for about 6 months till a wicken friend of mine helped me remove it but it made me feel fatuge heavy slow and caused so much chaos in my life... Was the worst period in my life next to the time another group of friends played with one and that time the board haunted my best friend.... So be careful

these things never worked for me but worked for lots of people I know. Ether they worked on them or they are just retared.

Don't mention ZoZo, he'll fuck your shit up.
Always say Goodbye when you're done using it.

Everytime i do this, I just fuck with everybody else

shit is fake only dumb fucks who believe in god and ghosts believe this shit really works.

What are punctuation marks?

Alan Kardek. Read him before you try.

Ayyyy

It is totally fake and anyone telling you otherwise is lying or easily suggestible. I have an open mind about many things, but it's a gimmick.

false, only belief can do it, Christ, Mohamed, Axel Rose, anything you give the belief in can do the job... it's just easier for people to believe in Jesus than in Ozzy Osborne for this kind of things. So yes Jesus can do it, like anything you have belief in. If you don't believe in Jesus, it won't help you.

Best advise to give anyone who use ouija board! you know your stuff!

Pro tip go to /x with your make believe boards.