Giant Spider

>Giant Spider
Why do the endings of all his movies suck so hard?

What about The Shining? What about Misery? Both those endings were decent.

>the car wants to kill people

BRAVO KING

He doesn't direct them.

Also Sleepwalkers is creepy as fuck.

you on about IT? Technically wasn't one.

What other films have this?

What's wrong with the true physical form of Pennywise being a spider-like alien?

You realize he's an ancient trans-dimensional Lovecraftian monster, right?

Because his movies and books suck in general. He tries too hard to be scary and mysterious and it doesn't really have any effect.

>DUDE LE EVIL CLOWN LMAO

It is not a giant spider, it's an alien being human observers interpret as spider-like due to It being solitary and often luring prey to It.

>Giant Squid
Why do the endings of all his stories suck so hard?

he even admitted that the mist had a better ending than his book

see Horror is the most overrated, childish, cliche-ridden genre there is. Everyone who takes it seriously must be autistic.

>people who like things I don't are autistic

projecting much?

>Produces an absurd amount of content
>only a handful of his books are actually good
He's basically the Woody Allen of literature

>this entire genre that has defined a major portion of art for the past several centuries is completely worthless and so is everyone that likes it, because I don't like it

Or maybe, just maybe, YOU'RE the autistic one?

This isn't what projection means, idiot.

I made the mistake of reading his most recent collection of short stories. The very first one was about a car that kills people

It wasn't a spider. it was a drider. it has human features.

Kek the faggot got some major trauma

Writes about inhuman monsters but can't handle getting hit by a car

Endings always suck because nothing really ends.

>Giant spider
It was a drier you retard

Then why is it so petty and stupid?

>Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Because he's a hack.

Great, you can copy+paste a dictionary definition, too bad it doesn't apply to this situation.

sounds like you are just insecure about your autism

because you lack imagination and need to have everything spelled out for you. in big letters. preferably in crayon.

I really like him as a person (from what I know), and sometimes as a writer, but he looks totally like a chimp. Look at those lips. I would say "poor guy" if he weren't multi millionaire and had a terrible accident.

>dude I'm an unknowable ancient evil from beyond the veil of space and time
>but for some reason I like calling people mean names and making stupid jokes

He looks like he might be an android.

>furthering my point

That pic makes him look like the kind of guy who'd molest his granddaughter...just Saiyan.

>The Shining
>xd and then the ghost mansion wants to take the little kid because with his psychic powers they can grow stronger
>drunk that sacrifices himself to stop them and redeem himself!!

Fucking garbage.

IT actually feeds on fear, it uses the clown form to lure children then changes into their fear (it can read minds) to maximise its meal. It occasionally eats people because thats what most childrens fears compel it to do, because kids believe monsters eat children.

IT tauntin the losers club is an exercise in building their fear, IT knows theyre onto it, therefore it has to actively pursue and toy with them to make them scared, as they know its not as powerful as it thinks it is.

The spider form is just a physical manifestation of a part of it here in our dimension. The real IT is a cosmic entity with no physical dimensions, its a bristling orange dead light.

None of his stories featured a giant squid.

Internet is free, bitch.

You would think something so ancient would be a lot more detached is my point.

Horror is just the hardest thing to translate into words or movies. That's why we have so much jumpscare on screens.

For me King is the best when it comes to "normal" novels, like Dolores Clayborne, Misery where no supernatural is involved. Because the knows how to write assholes. He must have met a lot of them. The horror is that humans are real monsters and giant spiders really don't match them.

No, but one does end with giant evil Penguins.

>It was a drier you retard
>drier

Spooky

>LE XD REDDIT LMAO

people that do this when describing anything don't deserve a single you.