Homeless guy here again giving you guys an update

Homeless guy here again giving you guys an update.
I've applied to more jobs
Art Van Furniture
Raising Cranes
McDonald's
KMart
Mariano's
Burger King
And
PetCo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLMXns_aUiHywVT54AjijUw
workaway.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=GfktDz1xnJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3vXT-jt3eHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where do you sleep at night?

poor op

Keep at it bud someone will hire you eventually

Storage room door way.

Thank you for your kind words.

I knew a guy that was homeless for a while, like three or four months and he has got a place now. Where do you live, how old are you and do you have an addiction?

We believe in you.

No addictions what so ever. Just fell on hard times. My mom is with me too she is physically handicapped.

I will be 22 on the 19th and I'm in Illinois

Thank you for your kind words. :)

how do you Sup Forums?

good luck, OP!

Remember pizza homeless man?

good news, her health care will be taken away soon. yay repeal obamacare.

I hear getting a gym membership is smart.
>free showers/locker place to rest
Also something about starbucks from the free coffee. Btw they throw out spoils every night that are probably about a few days from actually expiring if you want good/overpriced food.
Also an user mentioned before that Costco membership is good to have for the fact you can get cheap food in bulk there.
Any other advice Sup Forums? I know a few homeless myself and I wish there was more I could do.

honestly man, go to reddit and post your story. They love making themselves feel so fucking good about themselves- I'm CERTAIN you'll have people sending you money there.

If you're coming to Sup Forums and sleeping in a doorway, what do you have to lose?

My phone that my aunt pays for.

This.

Shit, i know the feeling. Godspeed user!

We aren't under Obamacare tho we something else.

We shower at my aunts but thank you.

This, make sure to hint at disability or race though, seriously. I'm not trying to meme it might actually help- good luck user

Please do this

So medicaid? Also current medicaid is a product of obamacare block grants my nigga.

I like to share my store and I post on there too aswell.

Have you tried workaway?
You can work some hours for hosting/food
workaway.info/

Thank you

kek, failed agenda push.

it is obamacare. you faggots never know when it actually is.

enjoy your no medicine for your mom.

#maga

That won't effect us.

another failed faggot who thinks his brand new healthcare isn't obamacare when it is.

We don't have Obamacare we have Family Health Network

Medicaid roll back might, i assume your on It. Since your obviously not buying insurance. Or your simply uninsured

This reminds me of when I was homeless and twitch streaming and people thought I was a trap.

If you guys can find a way to make entertainment out of being homeless, go for it.

Sup homeless bro. I noticed you applied to a Mariano's. That seems to be a Chicago land specific grocery store. I'm also I'm Chicago and was homeless for a month before I was awarded disabilitybux.

If you are in Chicago meet at millennium park 11pm on Thursday we don't have to talk or meet each other

Family Health Network is not apart of Obamacare in anyway.

Is that your states medicaid (insurance for broke people) if ao its part of obamacare

I have a vlog on YouTube so people can keep up with our story.

I'm in Norridge Illinois

That is Obamacare you dumb fuck

No it's not our Doctor said it is not.
I'm quite sure a doctor knows more then you.

how come you don't sleep there?

I know beggers can't be chosers, though.

Nope it's not

Because there landlord won't allow it or she will rasie the rent on them. Plus it would be too small for 5 people.

Oh.

How about 11am same day. I'm on phone typing this and obviously around the art sculpture

Will see.

he gonna rape you OP don't do it

LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=GfktDz1xnJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3vXT-jt3eHc

Why isn't your mother claiming disability for her handicap?

Yea sure. Public place in broad daylight and very little vehicle traffic

Don't sell yourself short. Took me almost a year to find the job that was right for me, and now I'm in the 6-Figure Club.

which is created and funded bcause of Obamacare you faggot. and guess what? it goes away now.

#thanksobama

I work at Starbucks.
We don't throw our food out at night, we donate it. And there's nothing official about free coffee, but if you go ask for one we'll give it to you. You can usually chill inside on the comfy chairs and A.C. as well so long as you don't panhandle or act weird. And water/wifi is always free.

Honestly, I give away food to homeless people too. Starbucks doesn't really care.

She has and will be going to court for it. She has bad feet a made a video about it on my vlog.

You're a kind soul.

I think I found his Paypal
gofundme_com/42ch7w0

Had to replace . with _ cause Sup Forums thinks it's spam.

Good luck to her. Its shitty the SSA denies so fucking many people at the initial application level

Oh well I guess my doctor was wrong.

Get the fuck outta here with all this sensitive bullshit. Fuck OP. I'm homeless too and my reasons for my situation is way more tearjerkimg but am I whining about my homelessness to the world? Get a fucking job. Everybody on here being sympathetic but wouldn't give a real bum a piece of sandpaper to wipe his ass after a shit. Find a job. Start a business. You're in America. Act accordingly.

Kek trying so hard to get him to agree. Dumb faggot fuck off shill. He needs help not you bickering about your liberals agenda.

She was denied twice. Witch I don't understand when you can actually see her disability

Not looking for sympathy just updating my story if you could read you'd see that.

yep. and now trump wants to take it away.

>are you feeling great yet?

Wow that picture wasn't needed for this post. XD

Keep applying until you get the case in front of a judge. Thats what I did my lawyer and psychiatrist did most of the work
A lot of it is how well your case is presented

I'll let my mom know that. Thank you for the info.

I don't need to read any story. You in America. You most likely white. Like, you can literally create a job for yourself and find finding. Whatever your shit is just get it in order. Get several jobs at once if you can handle it. I don't wanna hear about your past story because it's not as sad as mine and truth is nobody gives a Fuck cause almost everyone has a shit story to tell and the horrors don't end.

Donated $20 homeless guy

by the time she gets approved, it will be cut.

#MAGA

Good luck user. One day.