If you honestly don't think Alabama could stand a fighting chance against the Cleveland Browns...

If you honestly don't think Alabama could stand a fighting chance against the Cleveland Browns, you're buying into the NFL's propaganda that they have "the best players"

If you played 100 games Alabama would win 50 or more of them.

>couldn't even beat clemson and their meme qb

lmao

This.

If you honestly believe that you're an idiot. Because they are the Cleveland Browns I might give Alabama 1 or 2 games out of that 100. The schemes and speed of pro league players is too overwhelming for any college team.

> couldn't win against a team with the entire ref squad against us

hmmm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Saban struggles against Hugh Freeze and he was a miserable failure in the NFL. Fucking bama fans.

This.

Alabama is a team filled with quality first-round draft picks.

Cleveland Browns are a team full of players that aren't good enough to play anywhere else.

>Cleveland Browns are a team full of players that aren't good enough to play anywhere else.
That's not true.

The whole team has maybe 2-3 guys who are 1st rounders

>GOAT coach got BTFO the NFL
>hasn't produced and good offensive players in 10 years
>no elite level defensive players
And that's cherry picking only the good ones. So how is the team in its current state able to compete with veteran pro level talent?

try 7-8, including underclassmen.

and theyre ready to go pro anyway but cant because of the declaration rule

That's still doesn't mean they will produce though. Alabama would get demolished by the browns. Even the 49ers would steal their soul

It's funny how this eternal debate could just be solved with an exhibition game, but the NFL would never do it because they're afraid they'll lose.

No one wants to risk damaging their $100 million investment in a dumb exhibition game.

i would consider it a victory for alabama if they crossed cleveland's 50 yard line

And isn't Alabamas current QB 18? Every non running play is going to be a pick 6

>Alabama runningbacks exposed as memes in the NFL
>they were literally the best part of the team in college

Yeah, nah

Who is Cooper

alabama literally lost to a walk-on receiver who'll be selling insurance in 2 years

Why don't you just take whoever the most dominant college team was 4-6 years ago and look at how many of their players are in the NFL? If it's less than a team worth of guys then you're wrong.

the cowboys were beat 4 times this year

You're Alabama. Refball shouldn't stop you. Learn to do more than run the ball. If only you had an offensive coordinator to pick plays.

I would bet my life savings on the Browns winning all 100. Stop this meme already.

no SEC qb has been successful in the NFL since the Manning brothers

so even an all SEC team couldn't beat the Browns

Not a running back.

The only college team I see that could keep up with a pro team would be Texas 2006 national championship team and Florida 2008 team. That's based off players being starters their rookie year