Hey Sup Forums I need to ask something

Hey Sup Forums I need to ask something.
I don't really like rap that much, but recently I went to go see what the fuss was about with XXX's look at me song. I can't say I enjoyed the first half, but when I heard him using an aggressive rapping style I started to like it. I've noticed if I listen to rap it has to be aggressive like that song. I like Onyx, old Eminem, TechN9ne and some Hopsin, but i'm trying to look for more "angry" rap I guess. Anyone have any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qb5cVfZbwEo?t=1m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doomsday productions perhaps

Listening now. I like it so far, thanks.

i wouldn't say it all sounds angry, but old three 6 mafia, tommy wright and most of the old memphis horrorcore scene is similar

DMX has some pretty angry shit
Tyler the Creator
Nas
Then you have all the drill rap, but that is more hype than angry.

Yeah I forgot about DMX before I posted this. I'm a fan. I've heard about Tyler a lot, i'll check him out. Never heard of Nas either.

Schoolboy Q...

More angry shit I could recommend is Suicideboys, Bones, Shakewell and Pouya but they are underground and really edgy.
Give them a listen tho, no hurt in trying.

Shit so far i'm really loving Tyler.
I'll check them out.

he's dope.
His old rap group Odd Future is really good too. Earl Sweatshirt is awesome as well.

uk drill can be quite hard sometimes

I've played his new song about 4 times in a row already. It's awesome.

Check out Cage. him and Eminem had beef back in the day cause Eminem stole his rap style

Give Denzel curry a try, specifically knotty head, gook, and equalizer

$uicideboy$ they're angry, pic related

>angry white boy thread

M.O.P. Nigga!

this guy knows whats up

Bones TeamSESH.

Suicide boys and Kendricks new album Damn has some pretty fast songs but he doesnt sounds very aggressive

Check out jodye by asap rocky, he can be hard as fuck sometimes, this is an example

Omenxiii

Ice Cube's first two albums.

Run The Jewels.

I got you fam
youtu.be/qb5cVfZbwEo?t=1m55s

DMX all day e'ryday

I think Death Grips has some rap songs

suicide boys lil pump smokepurp(lil purpp) pouya fat nick skimask the slump god xxxtentacion wifisfuneral germ ghostmane shakewell all really good most make songs together all underground