Help me Sup Forums I need to get high cause of feels, the only thing I have is hasj...

help me Sup Forums I need to get high cause of feels, the only thing I have is hasj, but nothing to smoke it with like a pipe, bong or cigarettes. how can I make something out of everyday products that I can use to smoke hasj out of??

Knife hits. Google it.

soda can?.....fuck..how young are you?

Soda can is a bad idea

Aluminum can pipe, google it. ezy, taste like shit

protip: dont put them in omelettes it doesnt work

I'm not a degenerate stoner from the USA who smokes weed out of apples, I'm used to always having shit with me to easily smoke some shit. that's why idk what to do now.

If you're really desperate you can use aluminum foil. Use your thumb to shape the bowl and a toothpick for the stem.

Lol just eat it it's hash

HOT KNIVES
>turn on stove element
>place knives under element, balancing knives
>place hash on knives once red hot
>inhale
>???
>profit

Won't work. The THC in weed and hash is actually THC-A. I have no idea what the fuck that means but you need to burn or bake it to get rid of the A. They call it decarboxylating I think.

Smoking with apples is probably safer than papers

Roll hash into ball, put on thumb tack or end of paperclip to suspend in air, light on fire, put drinking glass over, suck out smoke with straw

wa la

Also just heat butter mix in your hash make some brownies

Set a ball on a coin, light it on fire, put a cup over it and let the smoke fill up, then suck the smoke out through a straw.

>get a tin can push in the side just a bit to hold your drugs
>poke holes in the dent you made
>if no light
>use stove to set somthing on fire

smoking out of an apple is the most junkie thing I've ever seen. a simple joint looks nice and normal and you don't have to suck on an apple, which is nice

Wow dude I completely didn't see this post holy shit parallel thinking

Stop. Being. A. Nigger, and get a fucking pipe you worthless goddamned amateur.

yeah....well ,you're the one posting on chan to figure out how to smoke up some shit like you just found your parent's stash....be prepared dumbass....then again you can't seem to even figure out the basic act of heating something to smoke it...good luck kid...don't set your council flat on fire..

if quality is high enough you could Chase it on foil like you would with heroin

Actually you're wrong...you can't eat cannabis and become high without heating it however you can eat hash and get even higher then smoking it (Source: I'm not stupid and I've done it before)

It tastes like shit because it tastes like your brain cells fucking exploding. Don't use aluminum kids.

Wrap it in aluminum foil, put a straw in the foil and a hole, keep a lighter under the foil, a spoon is a substitute

That always seemed super wasteful to me, does it actually work?

" how can I make something out of everyday products that I can use to smoke hasj out of??"

Mostly by not being gay!

You know what, fuck you, go to the gas station and get some papers and a swisher and roll with that. Fucking cunt

This guy knows his shit.
/thread

bro just poke some holes in a can for the "bowl" area and the one in the side for the "thumb spot" and go from there

roll a ciggy with some bible paper
lick it good cause it wont stick very well

Yeah people used to eat hash in ancient times ceremoniously. They would prepare for battle by tripping balls with the emporer or whatever.

I smoked hash that way every day the entire time I lived in China

Just watch up in smoke

I'd say that no, you don't need that, but fuck I'm probably gonna walk to the dispensary down the street later for similar reasons. Hot Knives work well, and while it's not efficient... you CAN just pack a bong bowl with it. It'll use a ton of hash (for fucks same, spell it right), but your face will melt off you'll be so high. Hash spliffs are nice if you're gay, and love of Christ don't smoke out of aluminum. Have some self respect.

>Hash spliffs are nice if you're gay,

You talking shit about hash and tobacco? I'll fucking kill you

... no? I AM gay, so I love that shit.

Cut an empty 2 liter bottle in half to suck up the smoke, heat up the blades of 2 knives til they're really hot, put a piece of hash on one of the knives, press them together and use the 2 liter to catch all the smoke. Don't burn yourself.

what's up with fucking americans always smoking gay junkie shit like bongs, pipes and ffs even apples? getting high is wonderfull but so is the process, a nice joint while you're sitting outside at 4 am looking at the stars, nothing better than that

stop putting ellipsis so often it's fucking disgusting

Yeah, it only really works with bubble hash/good kief or hash oil

Butter knives and a stove. Top of a pop bottle for a funnel if you're sooooo fancy

fucking faggot real way to smoke is getting a huge ass bong and ripping the shit out of it maybe even melting a nice dab, lol "sitting outside at 4 am looking at the stars" funny shit

absolute degenerate