WWYD Thread - Hatefuck Edition

WWYD Thread - Hatefuck Edition

Limit was reached in old one, replies for replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62756&sid=f1b208c014be4d9737476355f30e2469
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moar wwyd

last one reached the limit before anyone replied

wwyd?

Drag her to a secluded room on the boat and fuck the ever loving shit out of those tits. Once I've unloaded between them I'll invite the crew to release their stress on her any way they like. She would be raped / gang raped for the rest of the cruise.

Her next pic she lifts her t-shirt, bald pussy, and hits send. I am outside her house when I get it. I walk around to her bedroom window and see her looking at her phone for my response. "Touch yourself" I type ,then watch as she does.

nudes

I would follow her around until she got somewhere quiet.. I would pull her into a alley and set her against a wall and undress her. I shove my cock straight in her pussy . She tries to scream but can't. I pound her ass hard and deep until it's not tight anymore. I cum all over her face then leave her in the alley for others to fuck and cum in.

what a nice guy, thinking of others

anything more?

Is that really her? More nudes! Is she half japense?

same necklace. that should be proof enough.
and no, she's fully chinese.

nancy kuohn

also, wwyd? that's the point of the thread...

anyone doing cum tributes? kik is ThisIsViolence

Yup, loving jacking it to those basketball sized tits. Shame she got a reduction but we'll always have these pics.

be her uber driver to get to her friends. Kidnap her on the way there and rape her while she is knocked out. Film it and give it to her date so he can blackmail her later.

wwyd if you found her in the bathroom?

Cum on tits thread

Have her bounce on my cock. She looks tiny but has nice great perky tits.

How is that pussy?

damn is her name lauren?

>nancy kuohn
is there a collection?

you judge it

Shove some paper towels in her mouth so she can't scream and then strip her, using her panties to tie her to the toilets. I'd see her innocent face being scared, so I would toy around with my dick head around her asshole. Then without warning, shove it completely inside her and start raping her ass violently as she cries. I'll cum in her ass and then put up a sign that says she's for free use.

>nancy kuohn
This thread has quite a few pics of her.
cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62756&sid=f1b208c014be4d9737476355f30e2469

Bind left's arms behind her back so her chest is thrust forward. Give a crop to the other two and have them whip left's ass and tits until they are red. Then throw her into a crowded bar for all the men to use.

Anything else for this girl? After running a race.

thanks, going to build a collection now

yum

Which one?

hard to tell. looks nice and hairy, i bet it's really slick and shiny underneath it all. would love to peak up her skirt and see some wetness

i would have mild aggressive intercourse

middle or right

Make middle suck me off while right is forced to eat my ass. Switch it up and a bit and force them both to suck my balls. Once I'm ready, I'll switch between fucking the two, forcing the other to eat out the ass of the one getting fucked. I would make sure by the end of the night that they are wired to wanting to lez out with each other every day, and I'll occasionally join them again and fuck them good, as well as their assholes.

last one just for you then since I gtg

huge fat nice tits, anyone know who she is?

yum

come to daddy!

yum but whats with that nose?

MOAR! I wanna beat my meat before going to bed

Mmmm love her tits.

Fuck it, here's my cousin, go crazy.

Will reply for replies.

wwyd

shiit

fuki sucki

doggy

i would grab her by the hair and force her to gag on my dick. i would then bend her over the bed and fuck her in the pussy and then force it up her ass. while fucking her i would use her tshirt to choke her out. after she passed out from lack of oxygen id bust a nut all over her hair and leave

What would I do? Position myself between her legs and watch her pleasure herself. Time it so I can splatter her pussy with jizz just as she cums.

I'd want that lipstick all over my body. Force her to kiss me all over and suck my nipples, before making her take care of my cock. I'd control her head good, as I love her red hair. Then I would throw her onto the ground, and immediately start pounding the shit out of her. I would then switch to anal as she screams for me to stop, but that just makes me fuck her ass harder. I'll then pull out and cum all over her face.

I'd hold her head under the water whilst fucking her. My left hand on her throat, my right on her tits.

I want her to paint my dick with her lipstick.

A nice, warm red?

I'd give her the usual smack around that every stupid whore deserves. Then I'd drag her stupid ass onto my bed and pull her top off and pull her bra off as she's fighting me. After giving her tits a good lick I start humping her crotch through my pants to give her a taste of whats to come. I pull her pants down and roll her over so shes on her stomach and then push my cock deep down into her tight cunt and start pounding savagely. As I'mm pounding away I pull her hair and she starts screaming although I cant hear it over the slapping noise. I cum deep inside her pussy making her fear shes pregnant and leave her to cry on her own before coming later for more.

I would put her in the trunk of the car and drive her to an obscure warehouse after putting an ad up on the Internet. Then I would tie her up and make her stick her fat ass out while she gets pounded by a fucking line of horse guys all waiting to get a taste of that hot white ass. Then after we are all finished well stuff her bikini down her mouth so she can't scream and just leave her there so some other horny guys can find her

I would tie up the one on the right. Then, I would fuck her ass raw, until it bled. then, I would throat fuck her for a while, choking her the whole time. Then I'd finish down her throat and throw her down

I'm sticking strictly to replies for replies. Do one (that isn't one sentence) and I'll continue with your sexy bitch.

WWYD?

wwyd to her?

Look at this whore's little plump tits. I'd grab her by the hair and drag her to a secluded backstreet/alley and put duct tape around her mouth. I'd then rip her clothes off and suck her cute boobs, after her tits no longer satisfy me I pull down her panties revealing her juicy cunt and fuck it hard. When I get bored of her pussy I spice it up by rolling her over and fucking her ass dry, I leave her after cumming in her asshole. No one will ever believe her.

Anyone want more of her, message mobelle8 on kik and ask for Stacey.

she would be used for over 12 hours collectively. she got talked into going into the woods for a camping trip with 3 of her guy friends. little does she know that they're plans were to have her their as their fuck toy...they would take turns fucking her, and would fuck her all together several times during this weekend. she is used over an over again. the first couple of hours she would cry and scream as they ripped into her holes....then after that she gets quiet and allows it without putting more of a fight...she accepts her place. deep down inside she liked it.

I would smack her ass and leave red marks as she moans in pain. Then I would push her on the bed and rip open her clothing and suck on those tits hard as I bite it a bit. I would then take out her panties and fuck her in the ass and spank her ass repeatedly. She would suck my dick and let me jizz on her tits and face.

More of the left plz

These threads are fucking stupid. Middle schoolers

Host a party in an under construction house. I'd bring her to the unfinished basement and tie her down on a mattress. With her panties in her mouth, I would finger her until she was wet. She could struggle and scream as much as she wants, but the sound of the party would drown her out. When I'm done with her I would go upstairs and charge people $10 to go down and fuck her.

wwyd hate fuck?

Do you have a kik? Or post more. She's hot. If you have her instagram, snapchat or twitter that would be great

No u r

I would put her in a rear naked choke . Then cuff her hands behind her back and put a ball gag in her mouth . Then sit and wait for her to come to . I would watch her cry and struggle as I told she was about to be raped . Taking pictures so I could revisit the fear I saw in her eyes. Then pull her pants down around her ankles and slam my cock as hard and ruff as I could into her butt . Should I continue?

Nope, but her name is Alanna Loomis. Do what you want with that.

What would you do to Kelsey? Have more if wanted.

Sweet little gf.

tell her I can get her exclusive passes to meet her favorite panelists if she sucks my dick and lets me record it. I give her a pass afterwards, but it's actually to a room full of neckbeards who have been watching too much hentai for the past few hours waiting for her. I lock her in and watch everything on live stream.

reply for reply

I would put her on her knees in front of me . And tell her to suck my dick or I would hit her in the head with a hammer

Force her into an alley, A whole group of guys taking turns creampie-ing her holes one by one, cum leaking from all her holes as she gags on all the spunk, then as the guys grow bored of her they will pull out of her, and her legs would give way and she would fall to the floor and all the guys would cum all over her body as she lays there cum dripping out of all her holes. then the guys would leave her there cum splattered for the next group to take her for a spin

Would love taking her on a few dates then convincing her to give me a blow job. She looks like she sucks great cock

I'd rather have the brunette. She is probably extra insecure because her friend is stacked. I'd be fucking her doggy first date promise

She's a dyke, but I bet her mouth feels great

If this were real life, I'd agree completely since big tits would be way harder to seduce. But this thread is about taking what you want from bitches sexually. I'd always go for the massive tit cow if I have complete control of her.

Gay girls are easy. Bring a cute girl they want to bang add booze, they have dude brains and will deff fool with a dude if it gets them a girl they want to bang