WE MUST STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!

WE MUST STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd-hLfieTm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pft no such thing
It's the draconian lizard people you need to worry about, user..

Did you here about the new law that is being proposed which would make carrying and storing certain sums of money without the governments express permission illegal?

The penalty is "civil asset forfeiture" and prison time btw.

There will be no extraterrestrial contact unless earth effectively works as one planet rather than hundreds of countries, cultures, languages etc....

Video explaining further.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd-hLfieTm8

no way man just unite under one banner do not resist the borg

That is dumb.

One world nation would be corrupt upon its founding based on our individual governments track record.

Proofs me wrong.

Not OP by the way.

>b-but who will tax me for breathing!!??

You will bow to your masters and thank them for your confinement!

At this point... Probably no stopping it. Just have to lay low.

Hisss!

i like your cat

The 21st century will be a time to rise up against the Zionists. It's always darkest before Dawn.

We must remain sane and rational in the face of adversity and chaos.

Their tricks are trying to force instability, don't fall, support and comfort others in the darkest times no matter the source.

Be civil and patient, realize they cannot control without fear.

Fuck me! There goes all my hard earned money!

Every time I try the world comes to life in the darkest ways to take away my efforts.

In the past it was my family, now since they cannot get to me anymore my government has come in their place to steal my money!

Fuck!!!

you are right. Love thy neighbor

the only "one" world order we are going to get close to is:

>global monarchy
>A.I. making all decisions

Respect yourself and all that is good too, well you already know obviously. Just posting for the sake of it.

The programmers will reign supreme!

The man behind the curtain in the wizard of OZ!

We need a better future, any ideas??

Plot, conspire, come together

We need to stop some of the progress being made towards automation and we must stop fully autonomous weapons from being developed.

Wdym?

Damn!

why? nothing fucking matters op. Just wait for them to direct mankind towards our future as a genetically modified interplanetary species and have a fucking go.

Autonomous drones are being developed which can kill entire cities in hours due to their numbers, and fully autonomous systems are being developed to replace all human workers.

Agreed.