Sup Forumsro's I just got done reading a feels tread and now I am really sad. Can we have a happy thread plz

Sup Forumsro's I just got done reading a feels tread and now I am really sad. Can we have a happy thread plz.

I go be hero now

hey hey hey its ok come to mama. :3

Hello friendly stranger

off muh Sup Forums

I just ate some pizza rolls. They weren't very good.

no, irl there is no happiness.

>be me
>22
>anxiety attacks everyday
>struggling anorexic
>my grandma (my best friend) has been putting me down lately
>instead of talking to her on the phone i'm on Sup Forums now
>just want to go to sleep and never wake up

Ahh I'm so sorry user. This to shall pass.

catch that fucker, quick!

Thanks, what are you up to?

Just killing time until I go to bed and back to work. I just set up a Bitcoin wallet so there's that.

What's the point? Is a Bitcoin wallet beneficial? Really don't know much about Bitcoin

Yeah a Bitcoin wallet that's where you store it. I really don't know much about it either I just want to buy some csgo skins and this place doesn't take PayPal so I'm trying to learn a little bit about it. It's pretty cool though I've been wanting to try Bitcoin for a while this should be a good introductory into it

I know the feeling. But, I just keep slogging along. Drugs help.

Funny thing, I had a dream last time I started playing CS:GO, I don't remember much but I was playing really good and it took like 15 shots to get a kill; it was so uneasy. I woke up with a toothache from grunting the whole night.. I still haven't tried that game yet, it seems too hard for me and I get intimidated by games easily but I want to try so badly because everyone seems to fUCKING LOVE THAT GAME TO A DEGREE OF OBSESSION

It's working Sup Forums getting happier

Something for OP to feel less suicidal.

Which Bitcoin wallet? I use mycellium but I know people that prefer wallets that hold other currencies like Doge coins and ripple

the image of a 20 foot lizard with bee wings terrifies me

Tendies?

More cute stuff

Yeah it's worth a try I think you can get it on Steam for like $10. I'm a bit of a noob only got 60 hours in it but I'm already starting to get pretty good. Just yesterday my entire team was dead and there was seven enemies left on the bomb site I managed to kill all 7 with my pistol (it was the first round so pistols only) and I managed to Defuse The Bomb in time. Felt good man

You better kill it fast, that's a fuck ton of exp sitting there

that's exactly what you have asked for by reading a feels thread

take it

I'm using Electrum was recommended to me from voat

But I wanted good feels thread like a black kid's dad finally came home from the store or somthing.

got it

Now that's nice

don't be aferaid to feel opie

FeelsGoodMan

fuck my dog died last week and this hits hard

bumperoni

>be me
>19
>extremely mentally unstable, just realized this last year
>had more mental breakdowns, anxiety attacks, depressive and suicidal episodes, and even full on schizophrenic hallucinations and multiple personality breaks in 8 years than most have in their whole life
>find some good people
>smoke weed every day
>stopped giving any and all fucks
Things turned out alright

Just stop caring about other people do make everything you do for you and no one else. Do whatever the fuck you feel like and gain control over your life and things will become a million times better. It takes time but you too can completely stop caring about the world around you

Not dubs or trips yet strangely pleasing

sorry i want to participate but
>autisoid from birth
>no savant-like talent
>no job, no gf, dropped out of high school
>alcoholic
>virgin
>31 yr old
>tfw

Sry OP but it's the only image on my laptop and I don't want to search for more

Anons start posting horrendous shit
do it for kek pls

>finally lower my standards and get a gf
>cute, easy 7/10, big boobs, decent ass, quirky cute and nerdy
>9/10 from work gives me her number
>mfw I cant spam no gf because I actually have one
>mfw I cant break up with her because shes the happiest shes ever been in years and I couldn't bring myself to take that away from her
>my life is a sitcom and the punchline is how pathetic it is

gay

Was writing mine when the feels thread 404'd but after writing it out I think it might be better suited for here

>be in uni, fall semester of last year
>I was a sophomore; was socially anxious but had been trying to improve my social skills
>tried to get close to girls during all of freshman year but wasn't making progress because I'm an autist
>walking through the club fair one day and see this gorgeous girl, like 7.5/10 handing out flyers with a couple other girls for a new club about cartoons of all things
>I ask for a flyer and think nothing of it, figure I'll go to a couple meetings and try to chat her up even if she seems out of my league
>don't expect it to go anywhere since I'm used to failure by now
>to my surprise we connect almost immediately, we have the exact same taste in everything and the same sense of humor
>she wasn't only hot she was genuinely interesting to talk to
>end up hanging out alone, learn she doesn't even like the people she runs the club with. To her, I'm the coolest person there. That meant a lot.
>eventually ask her out and find out she has a bf she never mentioned, considering fading away but realize she doesn't deserve that
>this is the first girl in my uni to treat me like a person even if I'm a little weird, didn't give me a fake number or make it a point to avoid me after I asked her out
>our friendship progresses and we continue to hang out and IM regularly, I get invited to events she's hosting with other clubs
>we go hiking with a friend of mine, we eat lunch a lot and she actually pays for my food because she has way too many school credits
>we go on a ski trip wherein I learn that she's actually a snowboarder, so she teaches me how to do it
>spring semester rolls around, we IM'd a lot over winter break
>during the beginning of the spring semester I tried to talk to other girls since I didn't want to be the faggot waiting around for one

cont.

>none of them compare they're all spoiled basic bitches which only makes me appriciate her more
>one day she spills her heart out
>it comes about while we're hanging out and run into some aquaintances of mine, people who I think are her friends
>they chat about bullshit and as soon as they're gone she tells me how she doesn't even really like those people
>learn that she thinks she's closer to me after knowing me for less than a year than people she's known for four (she was a senior)
>she didn't consider any of the people she knew from those clubs her friends, she hung out with them because they were her bf's friends
>she'd hide in the bathroom during his parties so people would leave her the fuck alone
>wasn't even sure if she liked her bf anymore but he was graduating in two weeks and she figured she'd ride out the end of the semester with him
>she was technically graduating too but had to come back for an extra semester to finish her second degree, and mentioned considering going to grad school at out uni for an extra couple years
>meaning there was potential for this to work out, since if we did date we'd graduate at the same time (I'm only going for 4 years)
>I'd consider myself the gay best friend at this point but her dating history includes only dating people she's been friends with for ages first
>both her ex-boyfriends are actually uglier than me, like unironically gross whereas I'm an average schmuck; proving the point that she doesn't really care about looks
>meaning I was actually on track to be exactly where I wanted to be
>this summer rolls around, we're still on excellent terms
>she invites me to a concert in the city where my uncle has an apartment, clear it with uncle and offer to let her sleep over
>she agrees
>we hang out in the city all day, she tells me more about her life and she sleeps over

one more

>she takes the couch and I take the floor, but she'd have slept in the same bed as me if I knew one existed
>and it did, in my uncles back room
>he worked the night shift and set it up for us but didn't tell me
>my fucking bro uncle set me up to lose my v-card to this chick even though I don't think she'd have fucked me since she's loyal to a fault
>fuck
>the night comes and goes, we eat breakfast then hit up the subway and go our separate ways
>now its been a month since then
>the boyfriend is now the ex-boyfriend
>we still IM regularly
>we have plans to watch that new death note movie together when the next semester rolls around
>and I'm going to take her to local landmarks she always wanted to visit but never could because she didn't have a car
>and she wants me to play vidya alone with her in her apartment
>at this point I don't know if the position I'm in is a good one or not
>but considering the circumstances I think I have a shot
>I'm just waiting out the days until summer is over and hoping for the best
It hasn't all collapsed out from under me yet so I'd consider it a happy story until then

I love this story!
Thanks.

This always makes me happy!

I appreciate that

Thanks user for this amazing story!

If I may ask, what led you to the club fair?

>curious because I feel at a loss as an extrovert stuck in an introverted situation for what seems like an eternity.

I was actually going because I was looking to make friends at the time and it seemed like a good approach

I commute to my university and was a year older than my highschool friends who had all gone to different universities that year, girls were only a secondary goal since I was more interested in expanding my social circle again

having no friends made me lonely as fuck which is something I naturally didn't have in my freshman year. Which looking back explains why I was fine with being friends with the girl since I didn't really have many options otherwise

I'm not a social butterfly