So Sup Forums, how does it feel to have your President get his memes from Reddit? Fucking kek

So Sup Forums, how does it feel to have your President get his memes from Reddit? Fucking kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

truly sad.. The only way he can lower the presidency any lower is if he starts bringing in hookers and bragging about it on twitter

Not MY president

America elected a douchebag for a president.

Why would they be surprised that he'd do something retarded like this?

Truly is the physical embodiment of Sup Forums

Did CNN died?

Samefaggotry galore. No one cares if youre 15 user. Time for bed.

Its awesome we have a president who likes to shitpost. Anybody else is either a dumb tranny liberal or a cuck from a country thats not relevent.

I thought I despised him before, but now I want him to get raped by niggers

Hillary gets her memes from facebook

Trump is a master troll, always making sure the "tolerant" left loses their fucking minds and melts like the snowflakes they are.

My motherfucking president

>fake news upset by fake violence
Checks out.

Point and laugh eveyone.

>cool to shitpost
>president
>shitpost
>cool
>president shitposting cool

Whats the matter? Mad libcuck?

Not even into politics but you made me my face retract into my stomach from that cringe you fucking nigtard.

Donald's dick from the under aged Russian whores

Yawn

Cock sucker

>made me my face

Can you foreigners learn how to speak our language please? You are embarrassing yourselves.

You sure have a lot of dick pics.. Makes sense

>a cuck from a country thats not relevent
murrica?

Did someone say Spider-Man thread

Don't blame me, faggot. I'm still traumatized from your autism.

Thats surprising. I'd figure it was your uncle molesting you that would have done it.

>trump supporter cant think of valid arguments
>uses basic newfag insults

>waiting for predictable response to this as well

>valid arguments

You didn't make any claims to dispute, you're just being a little faggot.

Typical liberal.

It's pretty obvious, dumbass. Not saying anything about politics, saying a shitposting president is cool. Also insulting someone saying they were raped as a kid hasn't been said 10 million times, and it totally involves Trump in every way. Maybe be more original so people actually get some lul out of your autism, or actually try and have an intelligent debate?

However.

>intelligent debate
>Sup Forums

You're mad because why? Everyone was yelling about how trump supporters should respect the votes and accept what was what because they thought Hillary was gonna win, but now trump is in office and the whole jeneva convention is freaking out. Typical liberals.

kek

Wasn't mad until Trump became Reddit fag Trump.

(((CNN))) is going down. Good riddance.

>says be more original
>says Trump is dumb
>uses autism as an insult

a shitposting president is good retard. It shows he's not some fucking political robot, like Hillary or Obama. He posted a silly meme and the media lost their shit.

Honestly though, I'm sorry about the rape comment, I wouldnt have said it if I had known it was true.

feelsbadman

you are fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

CNN was caught red handed faking news. It's time for President Trump to take action. Call a press conference, show all the videos, then bring the CNN White House "reporter" up to the podium. Give him the chance to publicly apologize to everyone in the world and promise never to stage fake news again. Humiliate him. Treat him like a misbehaving child. If he doesn't apologize, then have the SS drag him out and revoke CNN's White House passes for two months.