Ask a neo nazi fag anything

Ask a neo nazi fag anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m0Q83I0Nyvc
youtu.be/utX-8-dDwik
washingtonpost.com/news/.../wp/.../all-right-lets-talk-about-hitlers-penis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many times have you sucked your brothers dick?

how many times have you sucked black cock and why is it too many to count?

do you like this

Oh the only cocs i suck are white. Specially from germans

are you going to post your ass or not?

I dont have brothers

A mexican can be your BFF?

No. 88

Nope

what do you feel about this op

what is your political affiliation

So do you see any difference between a black person that carries themselves with respect, has an education and a family and lives a life of peace, and one who is aggressive, uneducated and egomaniacal, or are they all niggers? For me it doesn't come down to race it comes down to attitude

Lolwut

Ohhh cmon guy!

youtu.be/m0Q83I0Nyvc

Black persons are less intelligent then us, the arian race. We are better in all aspects. Our apparence is better, our mind is better. About your question, theyre all niggers

you said i can ask anything. this is what i asked. pic related

why havent all the white power movements united into a super white power movement? i kinda want hydra to happen.

I dont give a Fukhrer

OP is an insecure virgin faggot

Some groups have different thoughts that are incompatible with others

but shouldnt white superiority be the prime objective of all white power groups? just get rid of all the other colored folk and then have your disputes.

My father was in the Luftwaffe in WWII, serving on the Eastern Front during the Winter.

How do you feel knowing he'd have said you were a weak little faggotty shit, unworthy of that which you pretend to be?

You're playing at it, sonny.
You need to live it....

I definitely only tolerate them but I also think we're a dog shit race too. You seem to think humans are neat, but just the white ones. I'm struggling with being completely in love with Zoe Saldana on a related but not my point kinda way. Either way go fuck yourself you idiot white nigger, that's right I'm betting you're ginger

>the arian race
Hitler would be ashamed

my grandfather was in the war to but the jews over ran him and pushed him off the tower

how do i become a nazi

Why worship a regime that lost the big war?

It's like the US South reenacting Civil War battles.

>neo nazi fag
you know how i know this thread is fake?

The problem is that some groups consider the pure white arian race as the german. While other consider the whole europe minus spain, others consider the whole europe

Tell me oh know-all fag

youtu.be/utX-8-dDwik

Hey brother. When did you realize hitler was right all along? 14/88

I realized 18 was right when i first read mein kampf as a campus work

Holy shit, you too? Small world.

Do you take your glasses off to cry?

Such bull-fucking-shit. Mein Kampf is absolute dribble. Not necessarily in the content, but in the way that it is written. He just all over the place and conveys his points awfully. I don't know how that work of shit actually convinced you of anything.

Not op, it was just the starting point for me. Like the first shread of light upon the black(nigger) canvas that is the world.

When did your friends and family abandon you for your views? Do you miss them? Do you ever feel regret that you'll never develop meaningful relationships with anyone, or do you wear that as a badge of pride?

Do you have a swastika in higher resolution?

Do you believe that a pure Aryan race can actually exist? Is genocide the only answer?

what if he was black but an albino

Not genocide, but clearly marked racial boundaries and racial states. Let the best (aryan) race win.

The Truth About Hitler's Micropenis | Men's Health
www.menshealth.com/health/hitler-micropenis
Feb 25, 2016 - Did Hitler REALLY Have a Micropenis? The Führer suffered from a condition called hypospadias, historians claim. ... The online headlines jumped to weird conclusions like “Hitler had a micropenis” and “Historians: Hitler’s Manhood Was Small, Deformed.”.
Hitler 'had tiny deformed penis' as well as just one testicle, historians ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Europe › Germany
Feb 22, 2016 - Hitler suffered from a condition called hypospadias which left him with an ... as a book claims the leader of the Third Reich had a micropenis.
Hitler Micropenis: Myth of the Fuhrer's Deformed Genitals | Time.com
time.com/4233811/hitler-micropenis-nazi-genitals/
Feb 23, 2016 - The Immortal Myth of Hitler's Deformed Genitals ... was a "leap" to suggest the Führer had a micropenis because he suffered from hypospadias.
www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecca-vipond.../about-hitlers-micropenis-_b_9298576.ht...
Feb 24, 2016 - Let's clear something up about this story about Hitler's penis. We actually don't know if Hitler had a micropenis or not. What his doctor's diaries ...
Hitler's Penis Gets The Short End Of History | HuffPost
www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hitler-penis_us_56cb1beee4b0928f5a6c6ff9
Feb 22, 2016 - Adolf Hitler, pictured with his personal doctor, Theodor Morell, continues to generate speculation about the size of his genitals.
All right, let's talk about Hitler's penis - The Washington Post
washingtonpost.com/news/.../wp/.../all-right-lets-talk-about-hitlers-penis/
Feb 23, 2016 - “Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital ... led to a spate of articles on Monday; many used “micropenis” in their headlines.

I respect that. How would you handle human rights? Should all the races have basic human rights and equality to that extent? I simply mean things like rights to life and property.

That's a pretty good question. I would guess that because the idea that race isn't skin deep, it wouldn't matter.

Just make an account on stormfront.

Life, property, and safety. But it is only guaranteed in their own state.

How i said earlier, the black RACE, and for race i mean genetics, is inferior compared to the white RACE. It would still be a nigger

Sounds dope.