American democracy has been a catastrophic failure. You people should just give up your country to some other...

American democracy has been a catastrophic failure. You people should just give up your country to some other, more responsible, nation's sovereignty. In spite of being the wealthiest country on the planet, your population among the least educated, least healthy, least competent on the planet. You dont even have the same degree of of freedom that other nations grant thier citizens. The United States is reported as the 23rd Most Free nation by the Human Freedom Index. Your economy isn't friendly for small businesses and your nations wealth is accumulating at the very top - the rich are going to get richer off the back of your poorest and middle class workers.

I can't even begin to imagine how undignified, how embrassing it must be to be an American.

So what I'm hearing is....post knights.

You mad eurolad?

He's gotta find a leaker.

HOL UP

I'll have a uhhh boneless pizza with a two liter of coke

Wrong,commie

Post em bro. OPs feelings might get hurt and he might go back to Tumblr and get fag re-enforcements

And yet, Murica still wins. Gotta make that butt hurt :D

His precious feelings are already hurt because nobody took the bait.

But you see America isn't the greatest because it's perfect. It is the greatest because we will never stop fighting to be better. Because life is an endless war we all lose, but we can decide some pretty big battles. And the glory of fighting for freedom and justice is what makes us who we are. We are defined by the struggles and imperfections of others and as Captain Price once said, "..they will remember us for this. Because out of all out vast array of nightmares this is the one that we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breathe exhaled from the earth."

It's really just our rural filth who ruin it for the rest of us. America needs to restrict the vote in rural areas because self government is wasted on them.

>fighting to be better
weird that they're trying to pass legislation to ruin the environment and fuck poor people

We have the strongest economy of any single nation, the most powerful and most capable military of any nation, more and more powerful nukes than any other nation save Russia, and we literally carry the entire Western world and much of the rest of the globe on our backs, with little if any complaint, while dumb niggers like yourself want us to just lay down and die because you're a thin-skinned faggot who can't handle non-politically correct speech. Get fucked.

Rural America has too many guns.

You and everyone you care about will die by their hands. Your wealth will be redistributed based on who gets their hands on it first. Your name will be forgotten. You won't even get a burial; your corpse will rot in your ransacked home, where the only attention you will receive will be from flies and carrion scavengers.

Fucking with the rural is a terrible idea, as evidenced by every uprising in history.

I bet he's going to respond by calling you a Russian.

who starts these things? how could anyone in the US possibly be insecure compared to any other nation? maybe if you're some kind of defective german or something and think that germany is great or something and that you would bow to them.

one of our traits is to just feel that we're the best... who the fuck here ever feels like any other nation could possibly look down on us? it just can't happen.

>calls someone thin skinned
>gets this triggered when someone critiques the POS
my sides

You people are entirely too poor to travel to liberal areas and fuck with anybody. You'll talk a big game but when it comes to it you'll just sit in your trailer watching WWE and overdosing on heroin.

What's your favorite game system.

PROTIP: niggers kill people at a rate that makes rural homicide literally insignificant.

And brains are wasted on nanny-state loving libshits like yourself

>he thinks I'm triggered
nigger I ain't even mad

go back to india

>insignificant
That's a great description of rural people.

>carry the entire Western world and much of the rest of the globe on our backs
fucking clueless

Kill it with fire...

Let us celebrate what unites us all.
Xenophobia. Except for Europe.

>PROTIP: niggers kill people at a rate that makes rural homicide literally insignificant.
yes, but what about rural suicide?

>Rural America has too many guns.
This may come as a shock to you but you don't have nearly enough guns to outfight the rest of the country. Marksmanship isn't some rarefied skill known only to the sisterfucking rednecks that we generously call our fellow citizens.

"I...Im not m-m-m-m-m-mad... n-n-nigger!"

Hey. What your favorite game system?

Rural suicide isn't a big deal because it only kills rural people. Look at it like a public service.

Well hell buddy I'm a redneck. If your own family ain't good enough then who is

>Bankrupt usa, I'll see your orange president with early-stage Alzheimers... and raise you one Yellowstone Supervolcano.

If individual lives in rural areas with populations of less than 100,000 are insignificant what does that say about the lives of residents of major cities where populations number in the millions?

So what do you think would happen if the US suddenly disappeared from the face of the planet? I'll tell you what would happen, within a year China and Russia would own eastern Europe, Africa, Asia, and most of South and central America, and within a decade they would run the entire world. Guess what? Neither China nor Russia give a shit about human rights and would treat you the same way they treat their own citizens, i.e. like animals, pawns in what they view as just one big game.

who sucks cock better, your sister, mom, brother, dad, or dog?

Too many stutters and periods. A proper way to respond to him would be this:
"N-nigger I-I-I'm n-not mad!"
Make it sound like a person would actually say it and not an exaggerated example.

Expanding on this, most densely populated areas tend to be rational, reasonable and progressive. Leaning towards new forms of energy, science over religion, peace over war, and so on. The further out from these areas you go, the more it trends towards xenophobia, paranoia, gun hoarding, religion clinging, undereducated, misinformed, ignorant, older people who are easily swayed by meaningless chants and empty promises.

If they would only modernize instead of clinging to the post World War II ideal of whites only Mayberry and a seven generation coal mining job...move at least into the 1980's instead of the 1950's...get a high school education. Then a college education. Stop hoarding guns and put down the bible. Then...America would actually be great again, and we wouldn't have president Dum-Dum in the office today...

At least I know embrassing isn't a real word in the dictionary

OP when are you and your little Tumblr fags going to give up? Surely you have realized that you have no power here?

Yeah, because no one who lives in a major city ever commits suicide...

t. can't handle the bantz

Not interested in games.
I get enough fun designing things to kill people in real life...

>I'll tell you what would happen, within a year China and Russia would own eastern Europe, Africa, Asia, and most of South and central America, and within a decade they would run the entire world. Guess what?
Guess what? That's all going to happen anyway because we're spending ourselves into poverty so high school dropouts can play Army and shoot brown people.

Poor man's idea of wealthy? So billionaires aren't wealthy?

Durr look at me mommy I'm trolling on the Interweb. Pathetic

What an edgy faggot you are.

you sound mad

>be european
>make fun of refugees
>go to prison
really activated my almonds

...an edgy faggot who works in the arms industry over in the real world.
No need to thank me...

Ooh I'm so mad right now. Damn you to hell

really gets the noggin joggin

I can just hear England choking on the noose it's in.

really causes one to ponder

You mean so old people can be a drain on the system into their 90s and high school dropouts can feed their baby momma's kids?

And if you think either China or Russia actually have a strong economy or an army capable of taking on our own you're delusional. Their navies are pitiful, they wouldn't even be able to make it to the US, and even if they did all the rural people you look down on would be your salvation when they fight off the invaders guerilla style.

>I get enough fun designing things to kill people in real life...

>get enuf fun
>designing things
>...

If you weren't mad you wouldn't be responding.

You type like a twelve year old who listens to Hollywood Undead.

A true uber mensch, indeed

I'm going to kill myself. And it's your fault. Happy?

>doesn't understand the difference between terrorist groups and a religion

>when they fight off the invaders guerilla style.
Yea I'll bet. I'm sure they wouldn't just go back to their meaningless lives.

He tried to get folks to do violence.
Saying you don't like someone is not illegal.
Trying to tell people to go attack others IS illegal... 'accessory before the fact' and 'incitement'?

slightly, you are helping.

This is depressing.

When an invading army is marching through their streets confiscating weapons and food and shooting people indiscriminately? Are you legitimately retarded?

>So what do you think would happen if the US suddenly disappeared
No one disputes the U.S. is indispensible to maintaining the liberal order of nations. But it's not a fucking weight that we carry, it's a fucking honor and privilege to be able to live in a country where you can be proud of what your country stands for. And it benefits us as much as any of the countries we protect. Being the protector of the liberal order has also made us the richest country on the planet.

THICC

please do no one even likes you

I don't disagree on principle but it gets tiresome and frustrating when stupid shits like OP don't appreciate it and pretend we're the bad guys.

You are a fascist sir and a terrible person. No wonder liberals hate you Republicans

You rural trash are far too poor to travel to the significant areas where the invaders would be located. Please see my previous comment about WWE and heroin overdoses as to what you "people" would do.

One addresses one's audience according to the level of intellect and reading skill one expects them to possess.
Capiche, 'dude'?

fuck off m8

"just take the picture ivanka"

voting for trump was voting for the suicide of the US

this is why trump won

enjoy the next 7 1/2 years gutless worm (:

uncle pooty means you no harm