Let's play Would You Rather

Let's play Would You Rather

So, would you rather have anal sex with Kylie Jenner on demand or prevent feminism from ever existing?

Prevent feminism without hesitation.

I don't have to deal with any feminist irl, so I'd definitely be knee deep in that ass

If feminism never existed she wouldn't have rights and I'd be able to have anal sex with her on demand anyway.

Prevention is better than the cure

If your dad was an inch in you and you were an inch in your mom, would you rather go backward or forward?

She fucks niggers like the rest of her clan so I don't want to catch AIDS.

Id rather be into incest then gay incest.

i felt like if i stopped feminism, maybe itd be easier to just get a girlfriend

??????

Forward

Do you actually think that though? Because that would be part of the reason why you'll never have a girlfriend

Way easier but maybe chicks would be kinda boring

This.
Fuck that mudshark. I'd much rather kill feminism.

Feminist millennials are annoying, but you have to be delusional or utterly misogynistic to think that feminism never existing would be a good thing.

That said, I don't like anal so I have to go with B.

WYR lose your right arm or your vision?

>Feminist millennials are annoying, but you have to be delusional or utterly misogynistic to think that feminism never existing would be a good thing.
You could also just be a guy, user.

Kek user caught the spy ohooo oh it so fony

prevent feminism.
i'm not into sticking my dick into shitholes.
also that bitch might as well be a nigger, so that's a double no.

>boring

Not being demanding, self-obsessed, moaning thundercunts 24/7 you mean?

I think the word you're looking for is psychopath. I'm male, but I don't lack empathy for my fellow human beings. Feminism played an important role in making the lives of women hundreds of times better.