Modern day feminist hate thread

Modern day feminist hate thread

We're not going to enable you. Get a stress ball and go enjoy the outside world.

1960 feminists: fight for equality

2017 feminists: fight for superiority

Women only want equality when it benefits them. As soon as it doesn't benefit them in some way, fuck equality I'm a woman treat me special.

i got a huge folder of this shit

We can't anymore

Never gets old.

this picture is too real

Feminists are dumb as bricks these days. They are unironically fighting to have women wear head scarves.

>Modern day beta male thread

Fixed it for you. Word of advice, this bitchy attitude your kind has gets you nowhere with women. Unless you wanna go gay you better learn how the world works. Even ugly beta dudes can get decent chicks if you guys didn't suck so much in social situations.

This

Found one!

Dodnt she change sides and start fucking a shitlord?

*cough cough* beta cuck *cough cough*

I got some bumper stickers to sell to you dipshi- I mean intellectually superior males.

Pic related is my latest creation. Only 10$ and sluts will instantly want to have sex with you. Trust me.

my money is on your having been hurt by some woman or another, and you lacking the emotional capacity to deal with it.

if not that, then you tried to get with a woman and failed somehow, probably because of your own shortcomings or flawed personality

so now because you're functionally a child, we have to live with your faggotry.

kill yourself.

Pic related. You.

feminist arent that bad! (looks at buzzfeed) Cancers not that bad!

So do you get paid to camp out here? Maybe you should go back to redit where it is safe for you

Holy shit, they're swarming!

After all, it's the guys that respect women the most who do the best with them

That's their culture though. They're allowed to do that

Yeah I get a check personally signed by George Soros to come here and shit up your little internet safe space.

or maybe i'm just tired of this unoriginal autistic cancer

oh look, another feminist hate thread. i bet this one will have something besides the same fucking images reposted over and over. No? color me shocked.

Feminist propaganda isnt that bad (I really think the sane ones bring up good arguments)

which video is this? i thought I saw all of maverickmens videos but i havent seen this one. looks older.

love the way they just rape the hell out of dudes asses.

here ya go buddy

How can someone be such an abomination to the lord.

I think I need to check my priveledge, I am unsure if this is a male or a female... more than likely a female but I can't make a definitive conclusion

>implying Jeebus gives a fuck about this piece of lard

Christianity is cancerous!

nice fix/edit amigo

A classic

>Modern
>covers 1500's - present
it's called 4th wave feminism.

Lets keep this thread secular and limited to feminism hating.

I love this one. A little long, but totally worth it.

wasnt me not gonna take credit for someone elses work. think i found this in Sup Forums

Another Sup Forums classic

Huh.

>Last panel
inaccurate, lefties don't know how to operate a firearm

As the 4th of July comes near, nevar forget the great Tumblr Invasion of 2014.

DISGUSTING FEMINIST ON MY BOARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why do you spend your time raising your blood pressure?
Just so no has any delusions about my position, I think feminism is cultural cancer.

pretty sure we're all getting great lulz out of these tho

I remember hearing about this it was right before I found Sup Forums. Did anyone here totally destroy black lives matter when there was a white house dot gov poll to label it as a terrorist organization? lol at 'feelings'

it's fairly clear by context what this pic means you idiot.

vomit

It's fairly clear from the context that you couldn't discern what was clear from the context if it screamed RAPE RAPE PATRIARCHY right in your face.

fucking trap

i kek'd

where is this from?

They're worse. At least feminists actually try to get laid with their cucks.

And this "idiot", as you call them, clearly understood that context. Because they said "huh." with a period, and not with a question mark. They were noting mild surprise or astonishment, meaning that they hadn't considered the implications before - which clearly means they *noted* the implications of the pic.

So yeah, *you're* the idiot here.

>gooms

rip

Bullshit. They are Fine with hijabs.

Is she had 4 15 minute reps of that outrage a day she could downgrade to a hamplanetar in no time.

SOREN!!!!

God I love those guys.

fat-positive, at least she won't live very long.

kek'd

>or maybe i'm just tired of this unoriginal autistic cancer

Confirmed shill. Everything on Sup Forums is and has always been unoriginal, autistic cancer.

Yet you wouldn't say a fucking word about BBC/Trump hate/Trap/Sissy threads either you fat cuck.

Eat shit and hang yourself.

George Soros pays me too! I know this because Alex Jones and some russian shills tell me this everytime I post.

i liked it