Hey Sup Forums I need.a laugh and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) trip threads never cease to impress...

Hey Sup Forums I need.a laugh and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) trip threads never cease to impress. Please share them if you got em, no judgement here because we all do stupid shit.

>Pic related, it was my first and last trip.

Thanks for the story, good read.
Sadly I don't have nice Benadryl stories for you.
Not even bad ones, got none.

But maybe this pic of a goat stealing food will help you a bit.

Oh god...So back around 2007 I had one of my counter-strike teammates come stay with me for a fairly large tournament back in the day. I was fairly experiences with hallucinogenics and he had mentioned benedryl made you trip. I had never heard this but assumed it'd be pretty much the same. I was very fucking wrong. We stole a 100 count unisom bottle from wal-mart and went home. After a few hours playing cs we decided to eat the those terrible fucking things about 10 pm. He at 15 and I ate 20 (unisom has twice the amount of diphenhydramine asbenedry) At 11 pm I could definitely tell something was off but had no real effects from the drug and fell asleep. From here on out most of the things I list are not real. So I am awoken out of a DEEP sleep at approximately 3 am with banging on my door (my room had access directly to outside). I hop up and answer the door to see my mother and sister standing on the porch crying hysterically. In the background her car is in my front yard, lights on illuminating the front yard. She explains that my grandmother has passed away unexpectedly and we need to make arrangements for the funeral, all while UGLY crying. I slam the door in their face and immediately walk to my fathers room to tell him the news. To my surprise my sister and her boyfriend are sleeping in my fathers bed while he is under a blanket asleep on his desk. I am taken aback and say "dad, nana is dead" and slam the door (unintentionally). At this point I go into my room and begin calling (at 330 fucking am) every family member I have in my contacts to let the know the news - probably called about 15 of them with (thankfully) no answers leaving a brief voicemail "hey, uh uh uh nanas dead. *click*, I write a fucking ridiculously long and incoherent message to my girlfriend about her unfaithfulness (totally imagined) and my grandmas death. For the next few hours I fuck around on 4chnan and at around 530 I get a call from my friend Liz. (cont.)

Go on

Go on fag

She tells me that she's being raped at my neighbor across the streets house (more specifically the "niggers" house) and needs my help. I clumsily fall out the same door my mom and sister had woken me up by banging on into the pouring down ass rain. Now at this point I'm questioning if the shit happening is really happening but cannot convince myself it isn't so I stumble across my yard and the road into theirs. On the dimly lit grass I see thousands of broken Mr. Boston handles (definitely comes in a plastic container but I didn't make that connection until later) and I am super concerned about cutting me feet. I start crawling on my hands and knees trying to pick up all the vodka bottles with no success - they'd disappear as soon as my hand would get close. Eventually I realize I have to get to that garage and break off the totally hopeless act of grabbing something that doesnt exist. I am super uncoordinated from the drug and have a really hard time walking. On the phone Liz had told me they had her in the garage on the far side and I'm working my way there all the while craning my neck to get a better angle on the garage when suddenly I see a woman wearing red, shiny slippers legs hanging out to the left of a tree. I reverse the neck in my crane to make out a girl named Amanda from my school and start saying her name while walking towards her - I look away for like half a second, look back and she's GONE. So I walk all around the tree super confused and that's when it clicked that I was legit imagining pretty much all this shit (thank god) so I turn to head back to my place and a text alert goes off. I thought to myself, "okay, that was DEFINITELY fucking real" and open my flip phone to see a message from my father that reads "wtf are you doing?" I look up and he's standing in the middle of my front door silhouetted by the light inside. I fall back across the street to him and he leads me into the living room where my teammate is sleeping.

Pure gold. Please continue

I eat dramamine user, but around the same thing. Ive seen some real messed up shit, but am not a fan of deleriants.
I dont/cant talk at all, and when i do i barely whisper. Preferred triple Cs when i was your age.

Yea neither was I back then, it was just more of a hey i got nothing else lets get desperate, type deal.

*Something I should have mentioned earlier is that my dad doesn't give a fuck about me doing drugs (I'm 17) as long as I don't shoot or snort anything.* My dad starts asking what the fuck I am on and telling me my pupils are the size of quarters. I tell him I ate a shit load of benedryl and that I wasn't sure what was real. Right at that moment I see a dog on the rug and ask "dude what the fuck is this dog doing in the house? this dog has the fucking mange," my dad responds with "what the fuck are you talking about, there isn't a dog there". I slowly, awkwardly bend down and just as the vodka bottles, as soon as I get close it disappears. I then answered my own question by saying "okay I am definitely imagining ALL of this shit" but it didn't matter. Every thought I had at that point is totally fleeting seconds after they'd pop into my head. My dad tells me to "go to my fucking room and go to bed."I say okay and do so. I went to my room, laid on the bed, and tried to smoke a bowl of weed but kept missing with my lighter because I had no depth perception at all. Eventually I smoke it and lay down to rest. I never fall asleep and maybe 2 hours later it's ~730 or 8 in the morning and the sun is just coming up. My dad comes busting in the door, pissed the fuck off asking why I had called my uncle and told him my grandmother was dead. I tell him mom came over last night with bailey (my sister) and told me she was dead. My dad explains to me that I am a fucking idiot and that didnt happen, also saying my uncle is on my way over. So he asks who else I called and I give him my phone to check (can't see shit). He looks at me with the most "what have you done" look at me I've ever seen and says "you called them all". I could feel his heart drop, I experienced no emotion. Anyway, to wrap it up quick here at the end, my uncle shows up, asks me WTF, eventually he gives up on getting me to confess and settles with my lie that I had dreamed it.

This is OP, you perfectly described the essence of delirium. That exact moment of not knowing what the fuck is real or not, but not really caring.

Maybe im just fucked up but I love that feeling.

Over the next week or so I get calls from relatives I have almost no contact with that live across the country asking about my grandmother - same story to everyone. It blew over a few months later and no one really talks about it anymore.

So yeah, DPH is a fucking hell of a drug. (Also, not a hallucinogen, definitely a deleriant.)

Pure gold man pure gold, you made my night thanks user.

Great story.

I said "pure gold" first. Couldn't you have come up with something else to say? Fucking dipshit drug addict

Good story tho srsly

LOL yeah dude, that shit is retarded. I have fucked with it maybe ten times since then but nowhere NEAR that dose - maybe a gram or so of DPH but at that dose it's usually just totally random people saying super random shit I give a one word reply to and then forget about them. I've never had FULL BLOWN hallucinations and I've done a fuck ton of acid, shrooms, RCs - what the hell ever. DPH definitely made me have FULL BLOWN, open eye hallucinations totally indistinguishable from real life.

Haha, glad you dudes enjoyed! DPH is one hell of a drug that definitely isn't really fun at all!

Bro you're right my bad man that insult was pure gold bro pure gold

Yea it's totally unique in that aspect. You ever hear stories about the people that take a whole lot, feel nothing, then go to sleep and wake up a day later still high? They think it wore off but then delirium sets in and that right there is pure hell.

Actually it did a little, thank you user

So should I try it with a couple of friends? Maybe under supervision?

Dumbass

i knew something was up with Benadryl...
i usually take claritin but i forgot to take it before i went off to work. one of my coworkers noticed i was losing my battle with allergies and offered me a Benadryl. i heard this thing can really knock you out and i have to go to the gym after work.

>fuck it

ive never felt like ive lost to much progress in such little time. i was EXTREMELY lazy and selfish as a result. all of my degenerate habits came back after a year of discipline to improve myself. I went straight home and slept for 12 hours once i got there.

Friends drug me to a restaurant and we smoked otw there as well. I couldn't dress myself and put my pants on backwards like 5 times and still went with them backwards. Thought a plate was my friends phone and tried to turn off the Bluetooth, could barely walk, could barely talk, tried getting into random cars when they were paying. Don't remember anything. Blacked out for at least 24 hours. None of them know that it was a shitty suicide attempt.

I wouldn't recommend multiple friends because if there was ever a drug where a bad trip can be easily induced it would be this one, and all it can take is some of your friends to try and be funny to fuck you over.

Wouldn't recommend doing it with another person on it because you will both lose your grip on reality, while your separate realities conflict with eachothers, and that's no fun.

Best case scenario, do it with a friend whom you trust, in a safe area where you don't have to worry about being caught at all.

>"Thought a plate was my friends phone and tried to turn off the Bluetooth"

FUCKING DEAD

Fuck. I was really bored one night and after seeing my friend trip balls on it, I decided to try it..I took around 20 pills (I think) and started to watch Netflix. Before I knew it, my TV starting sweating..yes, sweating. I can't explain it. It made me feel really uncomfortable. In my peripheral vision my friend was sitting on my couch and arguing with me about something...When I turned to reply, he literally evaporated. I was like.. "oh yeah, i forgot..im tripping." Went to use the bathroom and didn't turn the lights on for some reason..and when I went to wash my hands I saw this weird spider nest in my sink...before I knew it, a million baby spiders came pouring out. I turned the lights on real fucking quick and they disappeared (thankfully). I thought my controller ran out of batteries and I went grab them. For some reason instead of retrieving the batteries, I was putting all of my dog's toys inside of a bag. My parents came down and saw me completely out of my mind. My dad touched something on the kitchen counter and I said "wtf are you doing, this isn't your house..." and he said "where are you." Then my reality completely transformed. I realized i was in my house. In that moment I thought I was in my friends house for some reason (I visited my friend in PA the week before). I'm pretty sure I went to sleep afterwards. Fucking weird shit...

Stay pure gold pony boy.

No, never try it. The hallucinations feel REAL, and horrible shit can happen easily. It feels like it feeds off of your fears. It's not fun. Only a funny story to tell afterwards.

Faggot

>The hallucinations feel REAL
Smoke some DMT then you can talk about hallucinations feeling real.

Haha, I'm the dude from Every time I read that someone else imagined hearing people who aren't there say really random shit and reply I audibly laugh. I can absolutely imagine it happening and relate 100%. Going to the kitchen with one intention only to totally go and do something else happened to me A LOT and I'd totally forget about the original task. Super dumb drug that isn't really enjoyable or euphoric at all but makes for some pretty good lulz

Some of the best trips I've ever had were on either dexrto or dph.
10/10 would reccommend.

Dude I've smoked plenty of DMT and it's a totally different thing. On DMT I usually don't do much except close my eyes and fall through a shit ton of beautiful colors and geometry and trip ultra hard for a little bit. On DMT you hear (and at higher doses) see things that are absolutely not there and don't even realize that you're fucked up out of your mind.

Deleriant does not equal hallucinogen

That second sentence, was supposed to read "On **DPH** you hear (and at higher doses) see things that are absolutely not there and don't even realize that you're fucked up out of your mind."