Fapfics featuring Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3

Fapfics featuring Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3

Check them out please:

archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195/

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

You can post a review without an account necessary so I'd appreciate it if you did

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094067
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094035
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094223
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094224
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094327
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/users/RadleyCunningham/works
adult-fanfiction.org/html-index.php
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095340
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095195
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600095340
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600095195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot

Have you checked out the stories?

Other stories to look through

King of the Hill:
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094067

Recess:
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094035

Scooby Doo:
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094223

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094224 (Same story but futa)

Weekenders:
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094327

Resident Evil:

archiveofourown.org/works/7794475

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Reading one at the moment.
Might,just might,check these out later if I have the time.

Thanks man

Continue

anymore?

These stories would be great with illustrations.

MORE

Anyone?

man I really should promote my own shit this way. I only have 2 stories, but I'm proud of them.

Link?

Since you asked- I didn't want to horn in on your efforts lol

archiveofourown.org/users/RadleyCunningham/works

You can see which of the two people like more (because it has lesbians lol) but I love the other story too.

Not about lesbians I think - more people have played Skyrim is all.

lol that too I suppose.

Compared to Stardew Valley (and I chose a less popular character to write about as well lol)

I love Marnie though. I never could get on board with the whole "waifu" trend on the internet until her. She makes my heart ache. She's so fucking sweet, and you can't marry her, so I did the only thing I could do, (besides installing a mod lol)

I'm happy with that work though. I write some pretty vanilla stuff though. It's what I like.

Whats the next step in your master plan of writing?

I'm not really sure, honestly. I enjoy writing erotica, but sadly so few people leave comments or seem to be interested in critiquing anything so I can't grow/figure out if I'm doing okay. I'd like to write more. I have a few ideas for stories, but my knowledge of the universes (Touhou and Overwatch) is extremely limited, and I'd like to know more before trying to write something. I like to establish some depth and to keep characters close to their actual personalities than some.

Maybe go for triple penetration? (AFF, AO3 and Hentai Foundry)

I do know a lot about the touhou universe- I just have difficulty figuring out a way to keep it true to the source without being full-blown fucking weeaboo.

With Overwatch, I thought of trying to write a story about Roadhog/Junkrat mostly to see if I could write something poignant enough that people would look past the fact that they're not popular hotties like Mercy/Phara

thought I had the pic based on what I wanted to write, but I can't find it so here's a different pic

what is AFF?

I have also posted on Fanfiction dot net, but that place is a weird mess and I don't know my stats over there. Occasionally I get a comment about it.

adult-fanfiction.org/html-index.php

Come on famm. It's crazy old

I'm new to most of this- I had my skyrim story written for a year or more before I shared it online.

Also I understand your frustration. I have a Mortal Kombat futa story with over 2,000 views on AO3 and 17 kudos, but 0 comments.

I have no idea what the analytics are - did they like it? Which chapter did they stop reading at? Where do the views of the story come from?

On AFF, I have 6 reviews for it.

I have made an account at AFF, thank you for the advice. I am in the process of figuring out how to upload there.

I do have a question for you- I tried to write a rape fic at one point, but couldn't do it. It took longer than most work I've done, and it wasn't even close to the same quality- it just read like some of the cringiest edgelord shit you've ever experienced.

Make sure to post only one work on Games, then when it's knocked off the front page of the archive, post your second story.

Could I get a preview of it or what series/characters? I'll give you my general idea

fucking hell AFF is stroking out- I registered but can't seem to log in at all.

It was Skyrim, some random female bandit POV against some giant dude that murdered all the other bandits in her group, knocked her out, and she woke up in one of the build-your-own houses you can make, in the northwest near Morthal (it wasn't the Dragonborn, but I wanted to use that house as a setting)

the dialogue was autistic as fuck.

Well for something that's a brutal force of nature inflicted on someone, I tend to not use a lot of dialogue if I can help it.

In Resident Evil: Menage a Trois (except at the beginning) I didn't give Jill much dialogue, and I feel like a lot of writers in my position would give her stuff to say and I think works better that way the gameplay of RE3 didn't feature her cussing at the zombies or dogs.

If you're going to give the rapist dialogue, it needs to eventually humanize him or go full on dark with how you end it.

who is dat?

*and I think it works better that way as the gameplay of RE3

that's pretty helpful, thank you very much.

I'm going to give your stories a read when I have time- I'll see how you handled the scenario.

Sorry for the delayed response, was switching my laptop to another room.

Thanks brah - what also helps is that Resident Evil is a dark, mature setting

Skyrim features a beheading in the first couple minutes IIRC, so why can't it have a brutal/edgy rap?

yeah RE is pretty fucking bananas. I loved the shit out of 5 personally, what a fantastic Co-op game! Sadly I have limited experience with the other games. I watched a LP of 7, and was disappointed with RE6 at about the 3rd chapter. Played way too much like Modern Warfare and the like.

Oh you might appreciate this pic I found years ago. Nobody else knows wtf it is, and I've had nobody to share it with.

couldn't find the right pic, have this instead while I bump lol

had to fucking google it lol

>I watched a LP of 7,
>LP

We're clearly from different generations. Games nowadays are just getting a little bit too modernized with pointless achievements, Facebook, Twitter and Twitch integration

I watched it simply because I didn't have time to play it OR the money lol

If I was a bigger fan of Resident Evil I'd probably play it myself. I do use youtube as a means to figure out if I should buy a game though. I watched some weird shit I saw on sale at Steam today, and it looked fun enough even after watching someone else try it, so I thought why not.

That's how I decided to get Stardew Valley, even though I've played almost every fucking Harvest Moon game from the first until they went full weeb with the DS generation. Fucking creepy ass loli shit ruined a perfectly good farming game.

The SNES game was weeb as fuck though. Even as a kid I knew the mountain spa you could rest in explicitly was some Japanese shit

sounds like you are just playing the wrong games

Fapfictions featuring Rhonda from Hey Arnold

Check them out:

>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter three)

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095340

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095195

You can post anonymous reviews without an account needed. Me and my co-author would appreciate it if you did:

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600095340

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=add&no=600095195

I'm generalizing, there are still some decent games - but there are still plenty of immersion breaking moments. One game recently asked me to give it a Steam review after playing it for awhile

yeah but in 1996 or whenever I played it we didn't even have internet, so even if I was a weeb, I had no idea that shit was an epidemic lol.

It had a lot of Japanese influence, but it was still fairly fun despite that. I do see that game with rose-colored glasses though.

I couldn't get into future Harvest Moons though once I realised they were all gonna be essentially the same thing.

Like how Animal Crossing on the Gamecube was great - but every subsequent sequel was just a rehash

I think it attracts a certain type of person.

Some of them were fun but what killed them for me was how fucking ugly the people got.

what anime is this

yes

Zonbi to Karakasa no Densetsu Monogatari

>tfw reading a bad OC story on AFF or AO3, and their original character is so unabashedly bad it makes you seethe with how they can post it so openly

ANGERY

*Kasa not Karakasa

I just started reading your Menage a Trois story: I like how fast paced it feels just by reading it. Short, precise sentences. Very interesting style.

It's one of my oldest (except for the ones I was embarrassed over writing that I deleted under another authors name) so be gentle

don't worry lol- we may be on Sup Forums but I'm not going to be an asshole. Besides, I gave you my own name/stories so I'm happy to give/get feedback. No harm in being civil.

I think for the sake of permanency I may make comments ON AO3 instead of here. That way I can focus on reading and not worrying if this thread 404s. Also it'll stick around for you to remember lol

Which story are you gonna post first on AFF?

the one thing I would edit out, is that "Not out of sadness, mind you." part- it took me out of the story a bit, like if you paused a movie and explained what was going on lol

to be honest I couldn't even log the fuck in, so I gave up on that for tonight.

If I do bother with it at another point, I might go with my Skyrim story. I would love more feedback on my other one, but this is my strongest story, and would like to put my best foot forward. Just a more sensible strategy.

Yeah I getchya - a few of my older stories have a few moments like that.

>to be honest I couldn't even log the fuck in, so I gave up on that for tonight.

I think AFF has problems late at night - server stuff or something. Hopefully you didn't register at the wrong time.

holy fuck that arnold comic is 10/10

I will keep that in mind when I comment- Do you have more recent work on AO3? I'd be interested in reading that for a comparison of your ability.

As I read this particular story I find myself imagining the artwork of Thor/Deep Rising, not the Purple Haze you've been posting lol

Your Stardew Valley story is definitely a waifu story - and I've written one or two waifu stories. I just feel a little alienated because I don't know Stardew Valley all that well.

Some of the OC stories/blank slate character stories that I've read that worked usually develop the story from the beginning of the game/cartoon/etc