How can whitebois compete with the BBC?

How can whitebois compete with the BBC?

These days it seems like every single white girl is getting blacked. It's like a right of passage for girls now.

How can we fight back against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/491102/report-that-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes-was-inaccurate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the white guy has impressive nipples.

Can these threads be considered spam by now?

What's wrong with her gut?

It looks distended and lumpy(don't look like muscles).

What show is this

we CAN'T

>pic related my gf and her BBC

Looks like Snoop Dogg. Not in a good way. Snoop is ugly as a dog turd Mann.

I don't get these threads. I have a friend who stopped going black because she missed big dicks...

Dating naked.

aka Dating BLACKED

Is there a new season out? I've seen the others

As a black guy, I'm sad there are people here still gullible enough to fall for these threads. That narrative would only make sense if you never left your house.

not with jews in control
gookmoot is a tool

Racial cleansing.

True. I'm white and I know zero interracial couples ( black guy whore girl)

What's wrong with her stomach?

where do you live?

I'm thinking it has something to do with the blurring. Its not just blurred, it removes depth, making her stomach pudge out.

If there was a race war, whites would lose.

Blacks are muscular and athletic, whites are either overweight losers or scrawny nerds. No wonder white women are addicted to the BBC

soo... youre the black guy?

agreed. and its the same half asian racist that keep spamming Sup Forums

When was the last time a black man won worlds strongest man?

This thread brought to you care of SA goons, jews, and shitlibs.

nope, I'm not in the picture, I'm taking the picture, I'm the cuck :-)

Lol , thinking that white women are even good.

Message to all black guys , enjoy white women.
Us white men don't want white women anymore , they are shit.

Sorry Asian Bros , we are coming for your females.

That white girls abdomen; kek

>White guy has bigger tits than the girl

do u even lyft bro

Funny how they crave white cock so badly.

We can't the melanin is too powerful!!!!

blacks were literally bred to be big and strong because they were doing slave labor, yet in 2017 they wanna act like it's all natural, uhh no, you've been engineered holmes because the white man owns you. still does too.

Call them tainted meat to their face and move on.

what is this? 2% body fat survivor?

The problem with black men is they sweat like crazy and smell and never have any money.

90% of black slaves were sold to the middle-east, and their men were all castrated.

White man has a better physique.

sir im gonna need a citation before you continue your lies.

Arabs have enslaved Blacks for as long as time.
>Bu-but the white man....
>Muh imperialism

Correction. 75% of slaves were sent to South America.

Fact :Herps newsone.com/491102/report-that-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes-was-inaccurate/

What the difference between an elevator and a black man? An elevator can raise a family.

Bump

Nasty stomach, nigs can have her.

Go choose Asians or half Asians instead

HAY our black anons with no self esteem are back!
I say that because it is glaringly obvious that you have nothing else to compare too.
Your dicks?
Having sex with white women who then have mixed children who are raised by the white side of there family because there black fathers are never around.

However I'm also going to say these post are also contributed to by self hating white cuck's because god only knows you crumble into dust the moment your called a racist.
Because what? Because England was a bunch of cunts to some brown people way back when?
Because of backstabbing two faced democrats.
Because the nazis?
GROW A FUCKING BACKBONE!
White people are starting to get as bad as these low brow good for nothing black assholes who are all cock and nothing else!

Listen people have tried to breed out other people hundreds of times in the past and IT NEVER WORKS! As for this garbage.
>Blacks are muscular and athletic, whites are either overweight losers or scrawny nerds.
Un yah that's a blatant stereotypes and you seriously need to get out of the house more because both of those stereotypes are not true in the slightest.

As for a race war you had better HOPE IN HELL it doesn't happen. Because between you and white folks let me que you in.
Asians HATE black people!
Arabs HATE black people!
Latinos HATE black people!
Black people HATE black people!

> No wonder white women are addicted to the BBC
No it is because if they say no to black people there called racist. Note you don't see any other ladies fawning over "BBC"
As I said before, they auto to grow and fucking backbone and start saying NO.

I Cannot wait for the day there few white left and those who are around are defensive as all fuck because there a dying breed.

stomach of a body builder but she doesnt lift

the fuck is that

they don't have nigger squirrels where i live so I was surprised when I saw one for the first time in my late teens. Turns out they call em nigger squirrels in Michigan

I'd rather fuck Latinas & arabic women tbh.

White as fuck here.

You are a nigger if you believe a black made this.

"I Cannot wait for the day there few white left and those who are around are defensive as all fuck because there a dying breed"
What do you mean by this?

that day is here , whites are globally a minority , whites are becoming a minority in white nations.

Whites need to wake up and get motivated or perish.

Whites have always been a minority globally.
Always outnumbered never outgunned.
Whites will wake up soon the winds are blowing that way now.

Some white girls are disgusted by blacks.

Hgh abuse

Basically this.
I'm not even one of these white power nuggets,
but the reality is, 1 white man = 10 of any other race. Nigs and mudslimes really can;t control themselves, and the second they feel like they're able they'll en masse engage in violence. At that point the world will get reminded, again, that white men is one group of people you really, really don't want to back into a corner.
Eveytime so far white men have pushed the offending group to brink of extinction, and then stopped because they have something shitskins don't, compassion. Maybe this time they will, maybe this time they won't, who knows.
And it's not even governments we're talking about here, a half dozen average white guys could level mecca with a minimal amount of planning. compared to the months of preparation it takes some rag heads to carry out a stabbing in London.

I'm not worried, I'm armed, trained, and capable of living off the land easily. Rowdy shitskins don;t worry me all that much.

>These days it seems like every single white girl is getting blacked. It's like a right of passage for girls now.

calm down there, chaim

*most*
Fixed it for you.
White women race mix the least.

This is the only place where white "straight" males are more obsessed with big black cocks than cum dumpsters.

Are you proud of yourselves?

This.
Dated/Been with dozens of women, not one had ever been with a non-white. Ugly, impoverished white women dat non-whites, it's just reality. White women date UP, not down, why the fuck would they want some broke ass nigger unless they're unwanted by a real man?

>inb4 celebrities
Sure, the .000001% of nigs that are rich and famous all have white women, because they're fucking rich and why the fuck would they be with anything other than a white/asian woman.

when is Sup Forums going to stop this shitty raid?

>2017
>some faggots still think the most important thing of life is the size of your cock
>inb4 small cock, cuck blablablabla, classic parrots.

Yeah aren't the top strong men all European? Also whites are the smartest.

Its all white men.

White Women who fuck/date/marry outside their race are typically.
>Fat
>Poor
>Come from a single parent home
>Has or had an STD
>Low Self Worth
>Had a Beta Father
>Is a single parent
>Alcoholic or Drug abuser
>Has Tattoos
>Listens to C-Rap music
>Has abnormal Piercings
>Abnormal Dyed Hair
>Liberal aka "I hate my Dad-its"
>Was or is a sex worker

I don't know why we can't just swapies nigger girls ain't that bad

If you like fat, obnoxious, mentally deficient, loud, socially embarrassing loose cunts with no morals, then ya, nigger women aren't that bad.