It comes down to three things.

>Cream
>Steam
>Dream

How many logs have you sucked today?

i found some dreamy logs on sale today

Fucking normies.

Dumb frogposter. Grow up

come on faggot, where is your patriotic spirit?

ur not funny and u have gotta be one real retard to have ever given a shit about andy sixx, let alone for him of all people to be stuck in your mind since childhood

I could really go for a steaming log about now

open your mind and your throat to the future

Agreed.

Normies are gonna force logs as hard as they can.

so here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
==================
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on...

CUSSING DOESN'T WORK ON CRAZIES
he gets off on the degradation.
CRAZY IS OBSESSED.
Crazy people don't measure time or effort:
it's like OCD.
He'd stay up 24 hours a day,
posting nonstop if he could.
He'll post even if nobody responds,
unlike common trolls.
So ignoring him won't do much,
he'll still pollute Sup Forums with this shit.
The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
how crazy he is.
Keep in mind Crazy is often clever,
this degenerate can write and sound half-smart.
but he still seems crazy.
just wave at the crazy guy...

resist as you might, but youve logged in and the log is in your court

your anger is best sated with a steaming log of shit

>Image macros
>mfw

Let me explain this poster:

He's an armchair psychoLOGist who follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is happening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts his copy pasta in every single thread and uses his passive aggressive ;) bickering-teenage-girls on FaceBook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does. He ducks out pretty quickly when there's an original logposter AMA thread or when these threads get enough replies. His projection is blatant, he says OP hates being ANAL-lyzed, but anytime his intentions are brought up he clams up and hides. It's better to just let him do what he does, post this response, and ignore him after as he is easily triggered by this. Like I said it's translucent and funny as hell. There's only one thing more pathetic than logposting - trying to get attention from log posters.

his love is giving, and my affections are tender

>your anger is best sated with a steaming log of shit
nice projection, crazy degenerate ;)
but we know too well that I'm your kryptonite ;)
but please, tell others how you think I'm feeling
(butthurt, mad, etc)
and then we laugh when you flounce
and your laughable attempts at making a meme,
are forgotten by 99.9% of Sup Forums
and 99.99999% of the world

yes, very good, crazy man.
you can copy and replace, as we'd said before, you're crazy, but you're not without some IQ.
when others cuss you out, you get off on the humiliation.
when we analyze you, you revel in the attention.
that's cool, it's win-win: a few of us learn about insanity in the wild
(without the constraints of political correctness, I mean, where else in the world can you call a crazy person CRAZEE? where else can you try mind tricks on crazy folks without an IRB jumping down your throat?)
and you get the attention you so desperately desire?
I could teach you how not to be found out, but ironically, you won't listen.
the point is to retain a pattern that is indistinguishable from random noise.
whenever a deliberate direction is offered (whether in tastes or in methods), a pattern arises.
even if we get it wrong, we have fun, and watch you evolve.
I guess I should feel bad, since the last two crazies on here
ended up committing suicide.
but since I'm anonymous,
and you're 'anonymous'
it shouldn't matter, I mean, I'm probably lying, right?
right ;)
=====
anyway, entertain us some more,
show us your musical tastes,
lie about your past job as a janitor (which you're not, but it tells us more about you)
ridicule us with songs of the 70s (which tells us more about what you find relevant, you'd done better posting something out of your experience like some malaysian song or some other shit)
oh, you posted that 70s song to throw us off?
riiiiiiight.
carry on then ;)

Andy's logs. Andy's logs never changes.
The Romans waged war to gather slaves and Andy's logs. Spain built an empire from its lust for his logs and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic log superpower.

But Andy's log never changes.

In the 21st century, war was still waged over the logs that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also his logs and sharts. Creamcorned logs and Gassy diarrhea. For these resources, China would invade Alaska, the US would annex Canada, and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining logs on Earth.

thats alot of effort for someone that isnt mad

He gets more upset if you ignore him. See

was it time well spent?

Plus all the ;) teen girl passive aggressiveness he uses. Totally not mad kek

>thats alot of effort for someone that isnt mad
not if you type pretty fast..
then the effort is about a little less than cracking a mild guffaw ;)
especially when I see you went through the effort of trying to convince others that you're not just a lone loser:
but rather, some dark cabal...
woooooo!
illuminati?
maybe
ha ha ha!

Time to abandon thread, shit's fucked.

its a real shit storm in here

>was it time well spent?
15 seconds, yeah. worth it to see you squirm mister degenerate ;)

where have all the good times gone user? tell us whats on your mind?

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

oh this thread again

in the end you are already determined in your thinking, so it matters not what i say to you, because in simply persisting you will be mad and will continue to devote your attention to me, what does your crusade really mean? why not warm your cold soul with a steaming log of shit birthed from the loving anus of our patron logmaster?

He's an armchair psychoLOGist who follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is ha
ppening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts his copy pasta in every single thread and uses his passive aggressive ;) bickering-teenage-girls on FaceBook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does. He ducks out pretty quickly when there's an original logposter AMA thread or when these threads get enough replies. His projection is blatant, he says OP hates being ANAL-lyzed, but anytime his intentions are brought up he clams up and hides. It's better to just let him do what he does, post this response, and ignore him after as he is easily triggered by this. Like I said it's translucent and funny as hell. There's only one thing more pathetic than logposting - trying to get attention from log posters.

cant wait to show everybody my sick creamy logs!

we want to learn more about you.
like... how have the job prospects been?
I know it was tough when you spent so much time that you lost your job (what did you claim? as a janitor?... uh huh).
it was cute that you disappeared... so that's why I'm imagining that you finally had to stop posting for a while and look for a job, if nothing more than to avoid getting your internet disconnected.
tell us more, like about how you're a dozen strong,
and you're gonna change the world
and how in 2018, you WON'T be forgotten;
>what does your crusade really mean?
it's fun... lulz....
something to entertain myself by ribbing you a little.
it's especially entertaining to learn more about the life you so desperately try to hide... but please, tell us more ;)

you seemy disgruntled, would you like a snack?

Fellow logposter, I was talking about

I seem to be above your sphere but heres another log for you! some consolation for your short comings!

>you seemy disgruntled
2008 called, they want their meme back

the most fantastic part of all of this is that you seem to have me mistaken for someone else, in anycase you have earned my favor

Triple sixxs logged.

Dude just ignore him. He becomes visibly upset when you do, his use of a 14 year old girls ;) passive aggressiveness comes out harder and he baits for replies harder. You can tell when he said "you disappeared for awhile" he is itching for you to say no there's always a log thread. I know personally there is almost 24 hours a day and he knows it too. He's clever but he's also a dumbass. Even using that ;) face is a bait. He won't address it and the more you ignore the more upset he gets its funnier that way

our logs are borne of the stars

>I seem to be above your sphere
unlikely. your unnatural fascination with excrement, coupled with a strong desire to explain it as (merely trolling) while ignoring the sarcastaball-like fixation you have, while keeping in mind how frequently degenerates like you off themselves, makes your impending train-wreck of bipolar disorder simply irresistible.
and if I must admit to some darkness... it's the dastardly pleasure of learning that I might have been a small part of the impulse that provoked you... I guess if I believed in a God, that would mean I'd go to hell for this ;)

its not rape if its justified

>he most fantastic part of all of this is that you seem to have me mistaken for someone else
uh huh...
oh, riiiiiight, you're actually a disparate group of special ops who have infiltrated this domain to wreck it ;)

you assign way too much meaning in what you do

It's one guy who follows these threads around for attention. Holy shit read

For fucks sake man

Sorry I'm late

or a passerby on a creamy punchline that makes people like you rage, feed me daddy

>you assign way too much meaning in what you do
too much of 0.01 is still not more than a wink. i guess if i was as slow as you at typing and posting i'd think it took a bunch of effort too ;)

Mmmh cream...

Watch him spam his post with ;) ;) ;) it's so easy to understand this guy

>The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
>Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
>how crazy he is.
this.

>Watch him spam his post with ;) ;) ;) it's so easy to understand this guy
he's so transparent, isn't he ?
not like the rest of us elites

He wrote this pasta months ago. Hasn't happened. Kek

He's an armchair psychoLOGist who follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is happening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts his copy pasta in every single thread and uses his passive aggressive ;) bickering-teenage-girls on FaceBook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does. He ducks out pretty quickly when there's an original logposter AMA thread or when these threads get enough replies. His projection is blatant, he says OP hates being ANAL-lyzed, but anytime his intentions are brought up he clams up and hides. It's better to just let him do what he does, post this response, and ignore him after as he is easily triggered by this. Like I said it's translucent and funny as hell. There's only one thing more pathetic than logposting - trying to get attention from log posters.

you are the only one here that seems to be insisting that typing takes any thought, you reach for what you could not possibly know for truth. yours is the gainsaying of any perceived hint of what you call a mental or moral defect to use the tired phrase. not that any of this matters, this is about your ego isnt it, fight the good fight, justify your beliefs. do it for the children

it's been proven... yeah, like global warming has been proven ;)

The dude that wrote that wrote it a month and a half or so ago, disappeared when he started getting called out. He is as obsessed with logposting as log posters are with logs. They may be delusional but crazy attracts crazy.

It's weird I've never seen him in the ama threads either since he seems so obsessed. You'd think he'd jump all over that shit.

i know what my family is having for dinner

>you reach for what you could not possibly know for truth
so you thought taking a few humanities courses in community college makes you an intellectual?

>yours is the gainsaying of any perceived hint of what you call a mental or moral defect to use the tired phrase

ha ha! please continue to deny your coprophilia is not a mental defect! I heard NAMBLA also wants their degeneration recognized as a normal variation

>fight the good fight

you use the lingo of old school moralfags

Dude ignore him. It makes him angry. He wants your replies, he wants to use his smile faces my 15 yo sister uses to piss you off and it's working. Don't take the b8

somebody doesnt have a sense of humor

See, he stopped using the ;)

Someone hates being analyzed. Bet he'll put it in the reply to this though if he doesn't want to seem thin skinned, it's contrary to his style though so now he has a dilemma

Maybe he won't respond at all. He is getting angery though kek

your meaningless assertions merely expose your prejudice, for you see, im simply an asshole that laughs at the silly log man, you are mentally ill and hungry for praise

>The dude that wrote that wrote it a month and a half or so ago, disappeared when he started getting called out
whether he did or did not is unimportant, the logic of the statement is the point.
the point was that you, OP put in a herculean effort to popularize your so-called meme (like those faggots that want to rename lulz to kek or w-w l-d) and lost so much in your life in the effort.
yes, a few loons will follow you down the rabbit hole for a brief while, but once they realize that OP's level of crazy is 9 levels below even your standard coprophile, even the regular (if we can call them regular) coprophiles will slink away.
and after a while, a few more will come back,
and then leave
and the rest of us can laugh, and we leave
and more come and laugh,
and leave.
and then one day,
OP gets depressed that you didn't create the 'latest meme'
and you drive your old car off the road...
;)

Man you're not listening, he doesn't get it. He just wants attention and you're giving it to him

He's talking about himself in the third person now... my god kek

>somebody doesnt have a sense of humor
are you kidding, i'm laughing my ass off! if i didn't have to cook my breakfast, i'd be parrying your responses all the time ;)
please! keep entertaining us...

there is something special happening here

>Man you're not listening, he doesn't get it. He just wants attention and you're giving it to him
maybe... but aren't all of those 'dark cabal members' the ones who were the disruption?
;)

Yeah some armchair psychologist is b8ing and you're letting it happen

if only i were the same guy

>Let me explain this poster:
ha ha OP!

are you so butthurt that you felt the need to repeat your message?
maybe a little more restraint (so you don't reveal your manic depressive side) is in order before you reveal more than you bargained for ;)

I know there is more than one log poster dumbass who do you think I'm talking about?

>Yeah some armchair psychologist is b8ing and you're letting it happen
I resemble that remark!

oh goodness

come now i am a stranger to these parts, you must have referenced somebody. tell us about the great log conspiracy

Right. Let him do what he does. He masks his anger in laughter and ;). I'm yelling you, let it happen. It is funnier that way, he gets more desperate for response. That is all he wants, when he doesn't get it he rage quits.

it was good

im logged in

>I know there is more than one log poster dumbass who do you think I'm talking about?
are the me-toos getting into a tiff over this?
oh my ;)

Red Log standing by

"tell us more about how you stay some steamy and dreamy"

Dubs logged

Also see now he changed his narrative to how it's not just one guy? He's translucent and it's a good laugh if you pay attention.

its breaking news just in

>Also see now he changed his narrative to how it's not just one guy? He's translucent and it's a good laugh if you pay attention.
actually, the me-toos are occasionally there, it's a fact of life, notice my long-ago post:
>The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
>Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
>how crazy he is.
but summerfags don't have the resistance to last as long as the crazy op ;)

not yet, not working. but keep trying to convince yourself that you're not a degenerate coprophile ;)

srsly
what the fuck is this ?
this is worse then banana