Hello Sup Forumsroes. I'm at the end of the line...

Hello Sup Forumsroes. I'm at the end of the line, my now ex wife had stolen everything from me and I don't really have any desire to live. Find me a cheap painless and preferably clean way to kill myself and I'll live stream it and drop my credit card info before I go. Also if you can help me out fast enough I will give out some steam codes that I haven't redeemed.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child/wishlist
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
steamcommunity.com/id/0rio/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320037770/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176355645
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping

Jerk off a lot and die of exhaustion

Or find a way to make life better by starting anew and forgetting that rancid whore. Karma's a bitch, whatever that may mean to you.

>Jerk off a lot and die of exhaustion
Great idea tbh

if you kill yourself then your ex-wife can declare victory over your cuck ass. i recommend to man up and get even.

She already won since the court is taking away all of the shit I earned and paid for. I don't really think me dying would be much more of a victory

Get a cough therapy mask and connect it to a helium tank, your body fels like its air but its not oxygen and youll just fall asleep from oxygen deprivation

steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child/wishlist

But be sure of what you are doing user. Calling a suicide hotline woudnt hurt

pls dont do that thats no good cant end well for anyone involved, Hb the guy who has to get rid of ur dead ass body thats just rude to everyone who has to then grieve and crap goddamn man.

Thats an interesting way to die but I don't think my arm or dick is cut out for that.

And life has taught me that karma isn't shit. I've lived my whole life right and she bitched and lied and leeched off of me for so long

yes a suicide hotline would help

If you want to kill yourself, why not take that bitch with you?

The best revenge is success. Why kill yourself? Death will come, be patient. For now, enjoy life as much as possible.

so you gonna kill yourself over some bitch? i mean, if you wanna be a pussy, even in the afterlife, then do it, but wouldn't it be sweeter to bounce back and rub it in her face down the road?

news flash, you're not the first person to lose it all in a divorce. you can easily work your way back up especially considering you have reason to. get a new bitch that's even hotter.

Live stream yourself busting into your ex wife's house as you pour gasoline on your head and body, and splash it all around you as you stomp through from room to room, getting a good amount on your ex wife if you can, then prop your phone up at a good viewing angle and light a lighter

How long does it take? And is there anything in particular that you want?

I've already tried the suicide holine drugs and getting professional help. I know people want to be nice and all but as I said I'm at the end of my line

dear diary,

today i got a divorce and now i'm emo

man the fuck up, seriously

Anything from my wishlist would be nice

And i really dont know much about it. I just know someone in my previous highschool about 7 years ago did it .

But again, BE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING user. THIS COULD BE THE END

I would assume it would take untill your body is 30% helium to pass out and the rest is by its self

Well theres a bit more to it than it just being over a bitch. I'm also schizophrenic and its been hard to deal with my whole life. No therapy or drug ever helped me with it. I thought I finally beat my illness when I got a nice corporate job and a then hot wife but after losing the job and the divorce taking away almost all that I've earned I don't really feel like there is much left.

Oh nooo, MY wife took my Xbox and the center of my cheesecake what am i to dooo? Fuck off and grow up, beta bitch.

Been there, it sucks. Now you have the chance to be single, go on interesting trips, and occasionally bang some strange. Don't allow yourself to get involved for a while, the best opportunities always come when you can't act on it.

can i have your number?

I'm not suggesting that you KILL YOUR WIFE before you kill yourself. Definitely don't DO THAT.

You really don't want to die this is a call for help. If you're gonna do it you wouldnt be here posting like a little bitch. Suck it up buttercup.

I had a friend who was in similiar position as you. he went rock bottom, psychosis, depression, suicide attempt. he totally gave up. but you know what, he came back from it. do you have any good friends who you could talk to? medication and good social structure is the way out. It's the hardest thing to crawl from the pit. I know it aswell. its worth it. all the shit that happens to you, in the end its worth it. you just need to fight for your life. do it for yourself.

its just money. and dont let that whore win.

Then burn it all and jump in the fire!

Or...fuck whores unprotected until you catch something lethal. Then make up with your wife and share!

What for?

it's obvious you don't have god/jesus in your life, otherwise you would find meaning in a lot of things, not just your job or some bimbo.

i don't care if you live or die, just give me the credit card info

bump

Wow being edgy in an anonymous website. How original

>cheesecake
more like cheeseKEK because you're fuckin' stupid

Kill your ex yourself or hire a hitman and livestream her death, then try to get away with it
If you don't go out by killing yourself.

I would if I could stand to look at her. She was hot when we married but she just stopped caring and the pounds piled on.

would saying "please" make me less edgy?

Take the remainder of your shit buy a I trumpet that inspires u and never look back! Focus on that instrument every waking moment u get and master it. Play at clubs and meet new bitches... I like jazz what do u like?

Get into whatever you like. Rock concerts, stand-up comedy in big cities, get a cheap flight to Vegas and fuck an expensive whore.

I'm not sure how to find or if I could even currently afford a hitman, but that sounds pretty cool

smells like white privilege in here. you should consider yourself lucky to even have a job or wife, or to own a device in which you can make this thread. there are people in this world that are literally dying from thirst and you're on here crying. that should give you some much needed perspective.

Go back to tumblr fag. I want shit from op

Back to tumblr you go

faggot

Be me

Found some more info on it OP

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me

I used to play the trumpet actually
For all you know I might now be white. Fuck off with that shit
Not sure that would help me out now

I don't want anything from you but I have a suggestion. If you no longer have any desire to live and when you do decide to kill yourself, obviously you're going to feel like shit right? Well here's my suggestion, torture (mentally and physically) your ex-wife, then simply kill her. That way, she doesn't win, and you will be able to die happily knowing that the person who ruined your life didn't get off scott free.

Oh shit this website is actually pretty cool. Thanks user

Op, dont be a fag, grab a gun kill her and then kys, if you livestream it, well that would just be awesome.

nobody can help you if you don't wanna help yourself. you don't need us to have your pity party, which is what you want. when you're ready to stop being a coward, we'll be here.

steamcommunity.com/id/0rio/

Add me on steam and drop me your credit card if you're really going through with this. I'm not gonna be a moralfag and try to stop you, but there is not return from this.

see

Syringe of air injected into one of your veins

Meant

No probs, just think about what you are doing before doing it OP, this is no joke

Kill her first at least torture her and post it here or some shit

if you kill yourself you will spend an eternity in hell, which is a lot worse than any divorce

If you really want to KYS -- you have a fucking computer and google.

Go make your life what you want of it. i'd strongly suggest a hobby of some sort -- BJJ, rock climbing -- something that's physically difficult.

Will be dropping credit card on the livestream so everyone can get it but i might get you something on your wishlist right now.
Honestly I'm tempted to

Thanks, and no problem.

Also, don't let that whore get off Scott-free, do something, ANYTHING even, to show her hell hath no fury.

Get ahold of some hot heroin and shoot up. You will just peacefully fall out and not wake up

I would say don't do it but honestly. You probably wouldn't listen to me OP so just do whatever. It's your life after all. Just dump the credit card somewhere here. I need a new GPU.

How does he get something from his wishlist when i gave you the same idea way earlier in the thread?
;___;

He already said he'd get you something.

This is best option

Don't worry I'm probably getting you both things, I'm driving my shitty car around at because its relaxing.

Thanks for the responses guys

The ole car running in the garage with the windows down always seems to work as long as you don't get found too quick. Ideally I'd say go with the helium idea, but this could be easier for you. Personally I'd say wait a bit to make sure you really want to. Otherwise your life will just be worse with a failed suicide attempt when you realize you want to live last second. I hope you find peace one way or another

Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do.

Got anymore of pic related? They make me kek more than they need too

Kill your wife and die fighting the cops.

Your final quads? What a send-off.

No problem.

I've got alot

>Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do.
"Wah keep living your horrible shitty life cause you dying might make me feel kinda bad" boohoo. If the guy doesn't have any kids then it's perfectly fine. If someone truly hates their life why should they keep living so some people don't have to feel a sad for a while

Can you send 50$ to my paypal so i can buy bitcoin and shit?

paypal is [email protected]

Not gonna post too much in case thread post-caps

I'd rather not take out people who aren't involved.
Shit I didn't even notice.
So where should I live stream it?

My bad, using a mobile app and it made me reply to your post on accident

drive a car off a cliff

Some random ass streaming website

Then break into her house and kill her then go off yourself.

Maybe, I'd have to dig up my PayPal. What are you going to buy?

I'm using mobile too, its not fun

Try youtube dont expect anyone here to report

Youtube might have an issue with that.

Get drunk then put a couple in ya head
Send us some games

Facebook live you could make the news

paypal fag here

I'm gonna buy some Bitcoin and wait till it goes up and make money because im a poorfag with no money.

Incase you feel like it, my paypal is [email protected] ANy amont would be nice.

lets find out quick and simple ma dude

trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I would appreciate Tomb raider(2013). Idk about shooting yourself. You own any guns to do that?

Start your car in a closed garage if you have one and leave your car doors open sit back play some music and relax

Forgot steam link
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176355645

Credit card info appreciated
[email protected]

Is this copy pasta or am I having déjà vu

You really should go over to your ex's house and torture the bitch have some fun with her before you die maybe?

Instead of giving out money you could spend all you've got on a trip and then off yourself. You're the sad one m8, throw yourself a "going away" trip. Of course I'd like money too, but you're the one that earned it. Send yourself into the great beyond with a bang

see

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Can you buy me something on my wishlist mate?

if repeating digits, travel the world and bang dirty sloots