Civil war starts tomorrow

Civil war starts tomorrow.
Which side will you join?

The side where i don't give a fuck and keep watching anime, play video games, and eat bullshit all day

The side that promises to create a white ethnostate and exterminate each and every Jew in the world.

Well you have a jew in the presidents office so guess which side you're going to pick?

is this just off the shitty electoral map that we are basing our choice off of?

Aren't Jews white?

>

can an arab join you? I feel our interests are more alike than we think

The side that deports niggers

no

dont you ever say that shit ever again you little bitch

JEWS AREN'T PEOPLE.

I plead neutrality

The side to throw out the elite, globalist imperialist kikes, liberal faggots, and dumbass conservatives for a new government for the people.

I understand you guys dislike the Jewish community but you need to understand that they are also Caucasian. Look at them. Are they black? Brown?

i did some rough math...

and i'm pretty sure the population of the blue states is greater than the red ones.

They're lizards.

Another uneducated moron.

Globalism is good.

Those are Khazar turkroaches obsessed with eugenics.

>A one world totalitarian dictatorship mixed into hybrids with 140 IQ max for Zionist control

This is good? Well suck my dick, fuck me sideways and call me Julie.

We got a smart one here, people.

side?
i look this on TV
turban user / naggers / lefties vs hitlers
= best reality soap ever

If the alt-right wasn't so convinced they are on a crusade against sand people, they would realize the only ethnic group that shares their views are the extremist muslims.

Another idiot who thinks globalism = one country

jesus

lol fake and gay

Fucking troll

>suck my dick
Fine
>fuck me sideways
Fine
>call me Julie
Sorry user, I don't think you can pull off a Julie

It's not fake and gay.

All those whites in the middle east

5/10 got someone to reply

The Blue team! They have a record of winning.

i'm actually a secular atheist. I just don't like jews for the injustice in palestine. Like you euro fuckers killed a bunch of those fuckers and then steal our land and give it to them as compensation? That's fucked up.

I'll move to the next silicon valley.. trillion dollar tech industry won't partake in the plebeian civil war. You conservacucks and libtards have your fun. Just make sure to keep buying tech.

Literally is black people in the south also vote republican by a huge majority

they sure look white

Lizards don't have hair user.

I'm True Blue, fuck you!

You can add Texas's major cities which are the driving force behind it's economy.

Surprise surprise. Nearly all the major cities and GDP comes from blue cities and states. You can throw in Florida too. They're alright.

The side that has drones and robots. Blue side

Military is largely red m8

Really? I thought they were green.

>Aren't Jews white?

they're semites... fucking arabs. but worse, they're jews.

Kek

Blue states, because Trump shills Igno-voted out of fear of societal cuckoldry

Your ass has already been replaced by some Indian named Sabu.

lol Vermont and Texas would nope the fuck out of a civil war and just protect their own borders

Lulzsec were a bunch of script kiddies with a circuit board and a few vms

I choose Canada

lol silicon valley
i phone 1000 euros? sony = 100 times better and 500-600 euro (in germoney)
west world gift china all tech = in 10 years silicon valley = like detroit
much fun losers

Civil war ended hundreds of years ago.

Nah we'll replace the lowers with automation.. I'm an exec / angel btw.. Automation won't take over for a few decades though, we still need good human programmers.

Now mcdonnalds and all the hippy / ghetto jobs, those will go automated fast. California will gentrify the poor probably by 2030.

Meh, I'll be out with 8 figs lol.

But yea, what OS does sony use on their phones? Oh, and isn't japan a proxy of US? same with Korea lol.

China just makes the shit they don't dev, they steal.

Military is nothing but latinos and blacks here in Camp Pendleton. I doubt they go red.

>500-600 euro
>euro
You don't really have any place to talk.. Europe hasn't contributed shit in the 21st century towards tech. They invented a lot of shit in the 20th century.. But the caveman invented the wheel, we don't give his ass credit for the car

They do because repubs increase military spending and their pay.
>T. I was in the military and every nigger/spic/and good ol boy all voted red

>T. I was in the military and every nigger/spic/and good ol boy all voted red

Conditioned to go against their own interest, hilarious.

Android?

you don't know what they voted. You just know what they SAID they voted.

Whoever pays more, duh.

Android a product of Google. Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.

Kek I voted blue. 0311 here

Nah it happens slowly because money is what . Repuba mean pay raises And funding. Democrats mean cuts and steady pay.

rekt

The Communists.

>General statement
>outliers

Anyone who doesn't pick red is a God Damn fool... and will starve to death...

sorry i speak no english
i learn now ching chang chong language for the next world order

Sure. You'd have your lands, we'd have ours, and Jews would never trouble anyone ever again.

And Jews don't have souls what's your point?

I'm out in the boonies. I'll sit this one out and catch up with y'all in a few years once you've got your little civil war problem sorted.

I'll take the anti Trump side. I'll drag a ton of those dumbasses to hell with me.

OMFGGGGGGGGGG

REPEATING DIGITS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*fixed

PENTAKILL

>sorry i speak no english
Jesus, you euro's need more help than I thought.

Sad thing is, the red part relies on the blue parts economy lol. Not american, just stating statistics.

Then again the red are probably not very well educated and easily conditioned against their own interest.

>Then again the red are probably not very well educated and easily conditioned against their own interest.

It's not VERY easy, but it's not hard either.

Only places in Florida that are worthwhile are Orlando and Tampa. Everything else is shit.

what?
usa = nigger gender feminist trash hell
in 10-20 years = whole usa trash

Souls are a cute idea.
>just imaginary
>fictional

I see that blue Minnesota

Whichever group believes in upholding the constitution and ideals of America, Capitalism, and overall freedom.

>usa = nigger gender feminist trash hell
It's kind of funny, because you think this, and yet the US still does 1000x more in contribution to innovation, technology, biomedical, etc. than europe does in this century.

Race will probably be a choice in the next century btw, but it doesn't matter, you won't be around.

*fixedIt's cities you in observant individual , you know the only ones that have gangs, and large statistical violence rates. And now the economy is not based off of the city slickers, they're not the ones that make the food, they're the ones who eat it.

And you helped by...?

>Souls are a cute idea.
Well the ideology came from a time where people didn't even know what the sun was.. So...

Of the centrist normies trampling over the 2000 or so left/rightwing radicals.

The side with Science.

Good luck, hillbillies.

This

Bill Nye the SJW Guy

>centrist
Even worse than the radicals.

>expecting areas with much higher populations to not have a higher crime rate than half abandoned rural towns
>implying the economy is based off food
>implying the corporations that own farms or contract out to smaller farms care about the rural filth living there more than the customers at the end of the line.

It had to be 88's didn't it.

Interned and worked at Google for 2 years on the search team, joined 2 tech businesses that sold (not a founder, but high enough equity to be well off), working on a 3rd. I've contributed mainly to AI tree and machine learning.. Working on deep learning atm.

I like to tutor on the side, and have helped ran workshops teaching kids to learn C++ and Java / JS, as well as unity and game making.

I want to invest more into genetic manipulation and get into bioediting startups. I really do think one day race will be an option.

Yes, the centrist are the unconditioned... They are terrible terrible people, with their free thinking, choices, common sense, and logic.

New republic of California. It's already on the ballot for us to succeed, our economy is strong, plus we have more guns than anyone outside the state suspects. Plus we have 25% of the nations population.
>things get tough for California
>enter long musk
>becomes real life iron man
>profit

Lol lame. Why do you care? Freedom is overrated.