I never do this, but I wanted to share you you how perfect my girlfriend's ass and pussy are

I never do this, but I wanted to share you you how perfect my girlfriend's ass and pussy are.

>I never do this
Starting off with a lie.
Nice pussy tho

no really - I had e never posted a picture of her like this ever. this is a still from about 20 mins worth of me fucking her hard.

How about a pic with your massive cock in there?

delivering

Nice... Maybe a forward normal light pic?

he said massive

I'm about 6.5 - it gets the job done.

and so does doubles

Thanks Sup Forumsro let me know if you need a bisexual third.

See this is good eating - like a buffet!

Moar of her ass user?

you have no idea. korean girls are the best.

Asian? My favorite flavor!

dis me!

I KNEW IT

korean girls are amazing

Does she do anal?

used to ALL the time - sadly haven't been able to fuck her ass since 2013. I think I fucked it TOO hard a fews times and she was done after that. last time I fucked her ass she was tripping on MDMA

Back when I was younger, Korean women were ugly AF. but in the 40 years since I guess American genes have filtered in and now they are quite lovely

Godamned I love me some KPOP even if I cant understand them.

Damn....keep posting that ass please user!

Ill take a few more screenshots -again I have almost an hour worth of me fucking her pussy, ass, cuming on her face and all sorts of shit. she's 27 now. been fucking her since she was 19 and have been filming her on and off since then.

her mom looks great for her age as well. she got lucky. I got lucky. I never had an asian thing before her, but if we broke up I don't think id ever go back to white girls.

I spent 14 months in SE Asia in '74 (yes I am old get over it faggot) I learned to love that sweet asian pussy. Lovely ladies.

Most Asians are very decent people. But I love the females.

one more for fun.

Possible without the dick?