SAY IT!

SAY IT!

GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST RIGHT NOW! EXTRA POINTS FOR SHIT THAT WILL BACKFIRE ON YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck niggers!

i miss her, considering doing heroin

I'm a narcissist to make up for my insecurities!!!

I want to turn my best friend into sissy slave.

I'M A PEDOPHILE AND I LOVE IT!!!! THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH WATCHING CHEESE PIZZA ON THE INTERNET

i'm in the process of alienating everyone that cares about me to ease the guilt of suicide

i'll be dead by the end of the week

I wanna shove a dead midget up my exs pussy and leave him there to rot.

I wanna shove a dead midget up my exs pussy and leave him there to rot. I hate her

I'm considering getting a dog just to fuck me
And to have a dog

i want to fuck my best friend into the floor

Whoa user why

The only evil in the world are women and greed.

GOD DAMN YOU ISAIAH, I'LL KILL THAT STUPID BITCH TOO IF I SEE HER

also i like to let fleas suck blood from me because it's like breastfeeding them

Dark folk having so many kids, makes me want to have a little white baby, but I hate kids. The world is going to turn to shit with all this diversity bullshit unless we can get enough whiteness in there to mitigate the dark wave.

not exactly off my chest, but im about tipsy/lightly drunk right now, and i spent the last 2 hours and 6 drinks playing PUBG and singing a really sad song i heard constantly. most people would shoot me on contact, and some would hesitate, but still shoot. i sung my way over to one guy. i think he shot at me, so killed him (while singing. cant stop singin) i dont know if he shot at me or some one else shot at me. i hope he didnt feel too bad

I can only cum when banging my GF by imagining that she's my cousin.

I wanna shove a dead midget up my exs pussy and let him rot in there. I hate her so fucking much.

I think i'm white

the thing you forgot user, is that everybody is more or less the same. ignorinog background and upbringing, everybody (more or less) is a piece of shit. youre a piece of shit, im a piece of shit, and darki over there is a piece of shit. we're all pieces of shit in different ways, but still shit. try not to worry about him. hes just being a shit in his own way, same as you. he wont ruin the world cuz the world is already ruined. it was ruined the day we made it, and nothin you or i or darkie can do will unruin it. so relax. dont worry so much.

Why?

incest is nothin to be ashamed of dude. its just a fetish. we all have fetishes, some more outlandish than others. but wantin to fuck a particular thing is normal. dont beat yourself up

buy minteu

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

True, fuck kids, gonna get rich and fuck bitches.

Nice.

nah, dont even bother. just do whatever gets you thru another day. if its fuckin bitches and gettin money, sure. as long as it helps ya

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Weird, I feel like my bf does this to me.

Where tf do you get that shit lmao

my lack of artistic motivation makes me consider doing things that will ruin my life simply to have something to innspire me because life isnt good or bad enough to make me feel anything.

because i'm incapable of being happy and i haven't been able to feel anything meaningful in decades

Am 31 engaged to get married and still after 17 years I can't stop thinking about how I want to make love to my 35 year old cousin who is married with two kids. Some times I think I would give it all up just got one night with her

hey, if youre open to it, try askin about it and try fulfilling his fantasy. reach out to him yaknow? people down play how important sex is to relationships. its hella important dude, so if youre cool with it, try stepping outside your comfort zone. try to please him. if he's a good guy he'll remember and itl help him to reciprocate on your needs. just relax and let yourself be vulnerable. open up to a side of him you didnt know before. you'll be one step closer to a good, or at least better, relationship

This, I fucking feel you man. As someone who produces music and writes poetry, I really fucking feel this

There's nothing wrong with being a jew

I have a foot fetish!

Dave go to bed

Fuck heroin don't do it user I believe in you faggot.

True.

[spoiler]not sure if you picked up on it, but I meant imagining that I was banging my cousin instead of her[/spoiler]

Dunno if that changes your view of it. I'm long past the point of feeling any personal shame but I'd never tell someone in real life.

He might. I think wanting to fuck one's cousin is a lot more common than people think.

idk dude, life is whatever you want it to be. it isnt a lack of life's ability to provide you with something to expand upon, you gotta find that shit for yourself. nothing is OBJECTIVELY beautiful. we decide ourself what we find beautiful in. so explore more; waiting to find inspiration in a world where your surroundings and mentality never change is like waiting for god to end hunger in africa

I'm in a serious, totally awesome happy relationship with an uber babe gf, and I've cheated on her like at least 3 times. One time with this useless fat chick that had herpes so I ended up just tittyfucking her.....used to feel bad about it but i've moved on. Not sure if I'm a worthless douchebag or not.

Honestly, I feel like he will get really defensive over it. He's spilled some stuff to me while he was blacked out drunk. I don't want to embarrass the guy. Hard to say how he will take it, but I'm leaning with my assumption.

And I love you.

>hands free fapping

Why wont she see me more than just a friend

I think a person should be able to go out on their own terms, props for minimizing the impact of your death.

I put a toothbrush handle up my bum one time and kinda liked it. My pepe got hard.

user stop scaring me.

Probably because

A: you haven't communicated it with her and you're too autistic to say something

B: you're the ugly friend she keeps on a leash you ask you favors, but never fucks.

be honest, idk? if you can understand where his desire comes from (its a real unconscious thing, trust me) and you can truthfully say that you dont think any less of him (knowing and understanding what a person things their own flaws are is mucho importante to any romantic partnership imo. if you can successfully communicate that you love him despite it, itl be gucci.

i feel the same way too

thanks i guess

death is only scary if you have something to live for

I'm catfishing as 12 people at the same time

A: Ive told her my feelings, but right now she is too focused on other things in life right now. I repect that.

B: Not ugly, not on a leash. and im not looking for just a fuck buddy. I'm actually looking at her as someone i want to spend my life with

OR user, you just gotta understand that sometimes people make that descision the instant they see you and itl define your relationship with them forever nothin you cant do about it. thats just how people are.

All my posts on Sup Forums are lies. Including this one. I do it for the (you)'s. But I nevar get any

thx user. i never really though about the whole "instant they see you"

It's just we've known each other when we were kinda younger, and now we are actually getting to know each other

>737695677
There ya go.

thats just how people are user. every person youve met, and will meet, and even you do it. everybody makes a judgemant on a person as soon as they meet them. just how it goes. chock it up to human nature and write it off. it happens.

Been there bruh

It was my birthday on Saturday. My mom asked me what my plans were. I told her I was having a party. She asked how many people I was expecting. I told her 20ish.

Anyway she came over with enough food to feed 20 people and I'm sitting here alone eating it all by myself

lol, sorry i replied twice, im high as fuck... it happens. shrug emoji

im about to pretend to be a drug addict so i a girl i want to bang will try and comfort me. she went through addiction therapy and now its time i learn more. by putting my wiener inside of her.

I'm shallow as fuck and mostly just take stances for attention or acceptance.

Thx. im now thinking about the judgements ive made when i first met a lot of my now best friends. I try my best to not judge others, it helps me be a kinder person. thank you

CNN is fake news.
(so is Fox, MSNBC, NPR, and Huffpo)

I really want to smoke crack right now

Jacoby, She's mine and if you even touch her, I will break your back and torture you till you're screaming for help.

I'm crushing on a femanon co-worker way younger than me

thats p fucked up user. cant really even say much about it besides "thats not a advisable" i guess maybe dont do that, instead either fess up to it, or lie and downplay it. either way you kinda fucked your own relationship. is it really worth it just to get your dick wet? you mighty say yea, but not really. its genuinely easier to just grow as a person.

epic lie

Nice dubs

theres not *really* anything wrong with that user. play devils advocate sure, but dont use it to justify not having some personal code or morals (regardless of what they are, even if theyre fucked)

i mean yea but so is everyone else, so youre missing the point? every media outlet wants to foster a certain agenda (not to say that its admissable) but shifting your scrutiny onto a single outlet instead of all of them is ignorant. the people who tell you who to hate dont want you to avoid ALL fake news, just the other guy's fake news

Everyone, congratulate me on my quads or your mother will die in her sleep

its ok user, i do that too sometimes. ive got a really great story that ive told all my life (and never admitted to a soul that it was all a fabrication) and i'll never tell anyone, because it doesnt matter. it was still you who said it, just a different part. no one's ever REALLY lying, if you know what the lies actually mean.

rip sonny, try again.

I fucking hate everybody for the way they act, the way they are and the way they exist. Fuck humanity and fuck everybody who made me believe that reality wasn't a fucking waste of time!

Happy late birthday, user. Shits weak

I was going through a lot of stress a while back and made up a series of lies to cope (can't really explain it) but eventually I told people those lies for so long that I began to believe them myself. One night about 3 months ago I sat down and really took a good look at what the fuck I was doing with my life and I snapped out of it. But I still feel like a fucking idiot for that whole period of time. And even worse, I can't just tell these people that I was lying about it the whole time. They'd never look at me the same way. (it's only 2 ppl but I know them very personally) my best option is to just try and forget about it and just tell them I don't want to talk about it if they ever bring it up.

>TLDR I lied about shit I was doing for so long that I started to believe it myself, and I just recently snapped out of it and now I feel like a fucking idiot.

I don't think being Jewish is wrong. There I said it.

I hate niggers, and the only thing that hates niggers more is is other niggers. I fully support black on black crime. It's like a forest fire burning itself out.

theoretically user theres nothing wrong with that. legally, as long as your both legal (and sometimes illegal if youre close enough) no one can really do much. PRACTICALLY, however, its probably not gunna amount to much, so honestly you should rip off that bandaid now. just how it is.

Congrats m8

When I was much younger I dated a woman way beneath my class. I went to private school she dropped out of public. But she was insanely hot. She had a 9 year old daughter but she didn't bring her around much. When she did there was always something weird about her. After a year of dating we moved in together, and that's when things went batshit. They both walked around completely naked, she let her naked daughter sit in my lap, etc. but I didn't know how far in I was getting until about four months. We were drinking heavily and smoking weed, her daughter walked up and my gf have her a hit on the joint and a sip on her drink. In my mind I said something but I was drunk and I guess I only thought it. This becomes more and more frequent rapidly. One night we are so trashed I'm fucking my gf in front of her daughter. Her daughter watches and touches herself. I won't get into it but things got a lot more serious. I was with them for five years. Then my gf mom that she rarely mentioned supposedly passed away. They flew back to the east coast for funeral and never came back. No call no note no email just gone.

if it really is that much of a waste of time user then kill yourself. i dont mean that maliciously, im just giving advice. im paraphrasing but albert camus said "the meaning of life is whatever keeps you from killing yourself" so if being alive is a waste of time, and you dont want your time, either kill yourself or admit that *something* keeps you alive - even if its bitching about being alive

That kid is going to grow up into a fucking wreck. Who lets a 9 year old smoke weed and drink

like it or not user, you gotta be honest. even if you lie, eventually the lie will contradict reality and the they'll unravel the truth. dont waste your time and theirs running away from it. you might as well be running from something on a perfect sphere.

I can't argue with that. I'm not sure how I allowed her to normalize that for me but she did. She wasn't a great mom obviously.

Looks like you both browse Sup Forums

dont know what to tell you user, ive never heard that one before. assuming youre not lying then thats just something you'll have to remember and live with your whole life. honestly it sounds unrealistic to me, but given the ammount of people in the world it had to happen to *somebody*

It's not a huge lie. Just something I said I was doing but I really wasn't. It still went on long enough to make me feel like a dumb ass for taking it that far though.

Quit rp on my post

I fucking hate my ex but I miss her too. I'm constantly torn between the urges of uncontrollably hugging her and punching her in her cunt if I ever see her.

I dunno dude.
I've got some kink that I'm pretty sure my gf doesn't know about, but it'd be worse if she knew and wanted to play along.

I know she'd be doing it to satisfy me but that kind of pandering shit is offputting. I love DD/lg, but when she tries to call me daddy it's a turnoff.

If she's genuinely turned on by it that's different.

I'm doing everything I can to steal my best friend from her shithead boyfriend