Post homemade sex toys and how to make them

Post homemade sex toys and how to make them.

Also, anyone got that one with the glove you can make? It's like an inflatable ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0044FQVDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've heard that one breaks easily

It does. It's honestly really shitty. Maybe I did it wrong or something, I dunno, but when I gave it a go it wasn't all that durable. Then again, it's made with cornstarch, so I dunno what I was expecting anyway

bump

U wot

I made it too and it fell apart. It looked nothing like the picture either, that one looks like it would be pretty durable

Neat. This thing isn't gonna rip my dick off, is it?
Never fucked with caulk before.

Its silicone your retard

Don't have a picture or anything, but i cam greentext how to make
Used to make them all the time
>get rubber clothes, the disposable kind, doctors/tattoo artists use them, not the kitchen/restaurant ones
>tie 2 together by each corresponding finger (ie. Thumb to thumb, index to index, so on)
>fill one with warm water, tie it closed
>repeat
>tie closed off parts together (where your wrist would go in)
>fit them into another glove, so it's tight
>put lotion, conditioner, whatever in pussy
>fuck it
>???
>profit

>rubber gloves

Guys, why in the hell are you going through this amount of effort when you can just buy this?

amazon.com/dp/B0044FQVDM

I have a video on how to make one but it's long but easy to make so make a thread in /gifs/ also for i can contribute. People can also senf how-tos on there as well.

Fuck you I don't wanna buy shit off the internet

why are any of you going through this amount of effort to ejaculate? jerk your stupid dick with your hand and be done with it.

this fucking world man, cooking corn starch in a microwave to nut.

Amazon be telling you "based on your recent browsing we think you might like this"

no no no, use caulk.

I dont know if this counts but if you stick your dick up your own ass its just like the real this

pretty good work doc

I'm gonna use caulk
Captcha is stop
Am I in for bad times?

i know

kinda sad that you guys have to go make your own fleshlights because you can't get girlfriends

maybe it's because you stay on Sup Forums all day

wrong i stay on /x/ all day...
bitches love /x/

I know a great sex toy. You can make them at home. All you need is a partner to make a baby with. Once the baby is four years old, you kill it. Give it to an enbalmer and let them preserve it. Put a warm water bottle inside the corpse. Then you fuck the baby corpse.

I tried this but my peepee is stuck inside it :(

Any advice?

wanna see MOAR???

actually no i'm good.

Awesome, love the enthusiasm

MOAR

my question ain't related to fleshlights but what's the most sanitary method of jerking off in front of your desktop?

just shooting your load on the floor is gonna leave a stink no matter how well you clean the mess.

the best method ive come up with is shooting your load into a glass of water. glass is hard to stain and it doesn't retain the smell of cum

kinda

Get this. The end.

The fuck. Just jerk it into tissues or onto your stomach, then a simple wipe. How hard is this?

>Not dumping your load into the family pet
user pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

Use some toilet paper to stop the shoot and clean the floor, once a week do some good cleaning in that floor spot.

What's he trying to accomplish here?

The Burdizzo is a castration device which employs a large clamp designed to break the blood vessels leading into the testicles. Once the blood supply to the testicles is lost, testicular necrosis occurs, and the testicles shrink, soften, and eventually deteriorate completely. When the device is used, the operator crushes the spermatic cords one at a time, leaving a space in between in order to maintain an interruption of blood-flow to the scrotum.

Wikipedia
why not jack off out of a window?

How?!?!?!

Right before you cum push down on your taint. Don't press really hard but firmly. Jizz goes into bladder.

yes please

i like to have one hand always controlling the computer. besides...im not sure id be able to catch all the cum with tissues

clean the floor with what? no matter what, the smell is always there when i clean

Fuck my testicles hurt just looking at this thread

I wouldn't mind not having testicles just so I could trap it up easier lol
I wonder if they just rot and fall off though.

Clean it with toilet paper the best you can after cum, that cleans practically all. You can clean in deep with any bathroom cleaner spray and some rag or more toilett paper. Not that hard unless you cum over the carpet.

i try

so... whats the whole point them
with thine clamp they shrink in the sack over time

That nutsack looks like one of those things from the Drizzt Do'Urden books, the mindflayers.

Illithid.

Browse incognito and archive the order after buying it.

how good is this thing actually? anyone got reviews or vids of it being used?

you can do better

>with thine clamp they shrink in the sack over time
hmmm I'd just be scared it would hurt a lot.

Samefagging here. It also looks like pic related.

Wow, guys. Fuck.

Just walk in to a sex shop like you own the place, grab a cheapo $30 fap sleeve, and save yourself hours of labour and cleanup for a shitty product.

Seriously, I've had one last almost two years.

Fuck
Kek

If you have a 3D printer just print a mold and cast it with silicone.

or get a prepaid visa and order one

yeah i keep most of the gems on an external and im a lazy bastard so...
on the plus side if i ever get it done, you bet your ass im webming the crap out of it

No cleanup, no mess just cum.

It's the best sex toy I've ever used. Get the hummingbird attachment some lube and go to town.

dont lie, you just dont have the balls to post them

LITERALLY WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF DOING THIS

no i mean i posted all
except
so yeah lazy

*fun*

No

i was just replying for the pun

yes

I don't remember whether I was at that party.

It's the acme of American marriage.

would you prefer this?
also homemade dildo for OP

sauce

how would one procure this?

the vids?

Harrrryyyyyy
Pooootteeeeeeer