New h/fur

New h/fur

I hope you all learned something.
If you want to stop someone from shitposting, just talk to them.

I always love the double dicks. You are a great person, user

*Ironically*

Thank ya user with good taste

Work stories are a lot better than "fuck off faggot".
There was nothing ironic about it. I ended up having a good chat with him last week and I thought he might want to talk again.

Well, I guess it's better than that. Anyone have any rimming pics? Ass or boobs. I don't have a lot of them.

I'll see if I have any on hand. In the meantime, some bird cock.

Birbs r best, even if it isn't scientifically accurate!

You wouldn't believe how personal our conversation got. I won't say the subject out of respect for him.
He got so comfortable talking to me that he actually went into the next thread to conversate with the other posters and not shitpost. Keep in mind it was g/fur.

Did you ever see him on s/fur or anywhere else afterwards? Pretty weird, doesnt seem like the average shitposter.

Found a few. Didn't know who ya wanted doing the rimming, so I have a variety.

Either way really. Thanks, these are pretty good.

And finally something a little exentric that's sure to satisfy everyone in their own way.

Nah I don't go there very often but he told me he regularly goes there.
It probably helped that I was posting s/fur for him. That thread had been overtaken by h/fur so I saw no reason to keep it gay. I don't think we talked about the really personal stuff until after the image limit and everyone else had gone to a new thread.

Man, that's pretty insane, I kinda like it, but not as much as plain ol' rimming.

No problem

You just reminded me that I have this.

Were you here earlier this night, when the s and h boards were put together?

Oh my god, I love horse ass. You got any more? Doesn't have to be rimming.

I was not.
I do but none involving herms.

*Throb*

Well, someone posted some quite dirty pics.. involving bodily functions, because he wanted an only s fur board.

Here's some variety

I'm really interested in how he reacted to that.

>feline
>raptor feet

What even is going on. Has science gone too far?

I believe it's a lombax from Ratchet and Clank.

Lombax OC. Ratchet and Clank ring any bells?

I think it was him... because the one posting them was trying to gross us out enough to make us leave, or make the thread. I don't know why he couldn't do it. Also, whoever it was seemed to regret it pretty bad. I mean, it wasn't the worst I've seen.
Also, are helicopters appropriate?

Oh shit, I had completely forgotten about that game. It's been fuckin ages

Speaking of raptors, raptor herms would be very appreciated if anyone has any.

How's it going Spidey? Got one just for you.

Oh, I thought you meant someone posted them to get rid of him.
That sounds about right. He never posted anything like that but I know how he feels about it.

aw thanks you shouldn't have

how i feel about this faggot ass thread

We've just got through this rodeo last thread, no one cares.

oh but i do

I think he must have been so fed up about looking at dicks, that he posted stuff that he thought was awful, like sca t and stuff. That's pretty damn extreme.

i'm actually kinda turned on by this

Spidey's got a point. And will likely shit post till he dies, so let's just give him something to look at while he does. I'm just about done for the night. Gonna wrap this up with a mom dump.

ayo i don't normally do this. I just did this to my own thread to bump it up and got bored so i came here

Uh oh, he's turning to our side. Would be weird if he started shitposting herm stuff in other threads.

hot
relationship goals

hot

hyper anus is weird
magic pants

new wallpaper

mrw building furniture