I think i overdosed. got some coke off my dealer like 4 days in a row and its all the same stuff...

i think i overdosed. got some coke off my dealer like 4 days in a row and its all the same stuff. today i do 3 pretty big lines and then i started feeling queezy. fast forward maybe 10-15 minutes and i start coughing and puking foam. i couldnt walk right or breathe the entire time. im good now though so my question is, did i really overdose?

Other urls found in this thread:

testkitplus.com/product/cocaine-crack-test-kit
testkitplus.com/product/cocaine-purity-test-kit
testkitplus.com/product/cocaine-cuts-test-kit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Medfag here, any chest pain?

i feel my heart pounding and my chest feels somewhat tight but other than that, no major chest pain.

Poopsmoke some butthash bro, it'll pass

im smoking some bud right now to try and combat the stimulant so hopefully i calm down enough to sleep

good.

I use to get pains after binging coke because it fucked my appetite and i wouldnt eat but i never took notice.

Your heart is going crazy because you have heart palputations. And try not to smoke weed... he increases your heart rate even more.

Darken the room get some small snack and watch something on tv or try to relax.

It will all pass.

i literally have not eaten in almost 24 hours so maybe thats the problem.

Not bud, dumbass

I said butthash, gets you high as shit nigger

All the kool kids do it

Best option is to put the coke aside for now. Go blow your nose, make a cup of tea. Lay down in bed and try to sleep. Todays over now lol. Save the coke for next evening.

Everytime i do coke i make sure i fill up on foods before i do it. Eat tones of stuff so it will hold you over till the come down.

OP here. so i've calmed down a ton since then. been hitting my wax vape and drinking tons of water. feel alright but still feel tightness in my chest

i have a 1/4 gram left now so definetely saving it for tomorrow. thanks user, i really needed advice since its almost 2 am and all my friends are sleeping.

test your shit before taking it.

testkitplus.com/product/cocaine-crack-test-kit

i watched him cut it off the brick though. plus ive been buying for 4 days and only now im getting the shit end of the stick

nOT eVEN oNCE

not even triple

still tough you may have taken to much in a short amount of time. I'd recommend you too look how to buy on the deepweb. It's way easier and you can get your stuff cheaper.

btw stay safe anonbro

not tech savvy enough for deepweb. plus i dont want to buy bitcoins or have the fbi show up

coke fucking sucks your gonna ruin your heart overdose or just get cought

i know. i dont care though. life sucks and if im gonna die, ill die happy and numb. but at the same time it does fucking suck, tastes like shit and i can never get used to my teeth getting numb as fuck

testkitplus.com/product/cocaine-purity-test-kit
testkitplus.com/product/cocaine-cuts-test-kit

if youre doing coke youre already way off the deep end. you are of no use to the human race

Yeah don't smoke weed with coke, it sounds like a good counter but that could completely fuck up your heart real bad. Nothing wrong with coke now and then just try to know the purity and take it only a bit at a time, stretches your stash too. You can make a gram last like 8 fucking hours

and you are stupid as fuck kill yourself

it's actually really safe and you don't have the fear of getting mugged.

thanks for the correction

i smoked some tree earlier but i stopped. i only bought a half a gram and ive had it for almost 12 hours now. only have like a little less than a 1/4 gram

faggot

im gonna have to check it out one day. i remember when silk road was up and i always heard stories about how its 50/50. i only would buy my coke and acid from there, weed is fucking wild fire here already

sorry m8, replied to myself by accident lol

OP here. just did a line to see what would happen and my heart rate has dropped to normal and my minor chest pais has gone away. maybe im just numb as fuck.