s/fur more floof

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't make me get that deus vult guy to come and ruin this thread

fucking furries.

disgusting.

makes me just sick.

I need pics with some rimming in them, if anyone's up to it. Don't care if ass or boobs.

Man do I love some shark butt. Nice.

I don't have much that is precisely rimming.

Is that ss+sfur?:D

ss??

I suppose so?

straight shota

That is neato

Anyone know about that blonde girl and two huskys, someone said something.about iwatchitfortheplot, but I cant.find the site

I need a mathematical formula that I don't know where to find.
I'm programming a rocket launcher for a game, and I want inverse-square blast damage, but the problem is that it has potentially infinite damage and knockback.

So, I want to give the explosion origin a size as well as have a blast radius.
Now, knockback is a vector, so it can be calculated in the same way as gravity; inverse square outside the explosion, and another known formula inside the explosion.

However, damage is not a vector. As it does not cancel itself out in any way, it should have a different formula to knockback inside the explosion origin, same for outside.

What do?

Have you tried using 1/(1+x^2) instead of 1/(x^2)?

OP, THIS!!! best fur shit herre
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

A proper solution would allow me to reuse the same damage calculations for a bunch of other weapons which work very differently.

Then I'm going to need all the variables that you are working with.

The distance of a point to the centre of the explosion, and the radius of the origin of the explosion (basically, the radius of the explosive charge).

why does it look like her tail is partially clipped?
>contributing

I am guessing that you can not create a previus "If" in which you put the damage to zero whenever the distance to the center of the explosion is bigger than the explosion radius. Right?

You're mixing up the explosion origin radius with the explosion radius.
If you have a ball of TNT a couple metres in diameter, and you detonate it, the explosion origin radius is 1 metre.

The explosion radius is fuckhuge.