I have long hair and a shitty, trimmed beard. What do normies think of me?

I have long hair and a shitty, trimmed beard. What do normies think of me?

>pic sorta related; less effort on hair

Xtians will probably think you're Jesus. White guy plus long hair plus beard = Jesus.

>Long hair
>barely shoulder length hair
Get out!

Also, they probably think you're a dirty hobo.
If you want to have long hair as a man you need to spend a lot of effort on it in order to not be seen as dirty.

Well that sucks

Putting effort into hair is gay

>implying you're not a normie

You'll have to do better than extra head-fur to cast off those shackles, friend.

>implying Jesus was white

What about posting actually what you have?

Maybe. But the reward for treating your hair like a gay is pretty hetero.

Also, if I'd may give a tip. Keep your hair decent, so that when you have a date or something you can quickly shower with a hair mask and some fancy shampoo, done!

Post pic OP. Just my type.

>being clean and having class is gay
We need to bring back those "dont use gay as an insult" psa's.

>implying jesus existed

Let them be. They think making yourself attractive for girls, and eventually getting laid partly because of your "gay" behaviour is gay.
Well... I'd say actively trying to not get laid with a girl is pretty gay...

Nice trips, chek'd

>>being clean and having class is gay
I shower and have self respect. Doesn't mean I'm going to spend 30 minutes drying/styling my hair like some faggot would do

He was a saint. Used tons of hair product. The Jews took him out because he used African products.

>They think making yourself attractive for girls, and eventually getting laid partly because of your "gay" behaviour is gay.
Nah son, making yourself "attractive" already sounds gay as fuck and as you're doing it, it's definitely something you realize is for YOU to feel better as you attract MALE & FEMALE humans (mainly male) in an attempt to be pretentious based off of looks rather than just letting it be an extension of who you are.
Also gay behavior is gay. You're seriously so far in denial it hurts. I bet you're sitting there replying to this post with silky, straightened hair in knee highs and a diaper.

I'm not using it as an insult. A male putting a lot of effort into his hair is a homosexual trait, therefore making it gay.
This is science, bro.

>This is science

I'd love to see what you think is a source

How about you post a pic of yourself instead of this hunk. Atleast try to do it right on the first try.

You really want a source?
That far in denial, huh?
It's my brother dipshit

This is good trolling.

taking dick up the ass makes you gay, not being clean shaven, l thought stuble was gay and a trim beard was gay everythings fuckin gay now men are woman now shits all fucked up, fuck this shit

Your post is gay.

Get incepted.