Jaiden Animations raid when?

Jaiden Animations raid when?
>I mean, she makes shitty "animations" videos on Youtube. And stories at the same time. And shes super sensitive when somebody takes pictures of her and or calls her out on her bullshit. Also shes Anorexic AND depressed, double the fun!
>Not forgetting the fanbase and how young it is.
>What are we left with? A super weak feeble channel relying on is followers to help the user from suicide.
>I think this a lolcow that should to be milked.
Pic related its how much she makes with her videos.
Also, Jaiden hate thread.

Never heard of this bitch, tell me more...

Happy to oblige my good sir!
>Jaiden is some stupid bitch who has a devianart, youtube, and what ever site she can get her hands on. Her name is why I lost faith in the youtube animation community. And because her channel relies heavily on stories. Her fanbase if full, more of PACKED with young children who attempt to be pretentious and edgy. Her lolcow milk amount reached maximum capacity when she made a video called "Why I don't do Face Reveals". Which basically shows her being a little bitch and talking about her "anorexia". And you know what? Her fanbase ate that shit up like flies on shit. Also, she is depressed, meaning shes suicidal; therefore, we can drive her to suicide.

Oh by the way, Jaiden has some dumb ass bird that seems to be the mascot of the channel. I got banned on her channel by saying that her species of bird (Turquoise Green Cheek Concure) only has a lifespan of 10 years.

Only thing i know that's she hates impersonators.

She seems unoriginal, reminds me of Domics and Jontron (because of birb)
Bump

you got my attention at "anorexic and depressed"

she made me so mad when she said she had depression because she was "ugly" what a fucking whore. she should just die. she is not ugly and she is also not depressed. she is just a fucking attention whore. im fucking ugly i want to fucking die, she has nothing to complain about. i hate that cunt.

Bump

Also animation looks hot any rule 34.

In the suggestion
>TonyToons
What's with these story animations? They ruin animation community on YouTube

they are easy to make and make HELLA cash

Just skip the middle man and kill yourself instead. That'd be more fun.

>Shit tabs
>person 1
>Shit profile pic
Think before you post

Literally who?
NYPA summerfag

Also, the samefagging in this thread is off the charts, please hang yourself and do your family the favor will ya OP?

How about you leave your lolcow drama on lolcow and take your samefagging self somewhere else
There are literally thousands of shitty young girls and boys making content for other shitty children. It will never stop and you are retarded if you do anything but ignore it and move on with your life

The animation community got ruined in like 2014 when the algorithm changed dude

Why do you hate yourself OP?
Samefagging over and over, pretending to have people interested in "raiding" her?
Jealous because she's making money doing what she likes and actually has a good life?
An hero pls

NYPA, do the world a favor and off yourself

>greentext
>No know how to greentext
>does it anyway

ITT: OP is Literal Summerfag Scum

Hate to be that fucking guy still...

But checked

More newfags thinking Sup Forums is all about raiding people for no reason
Lurk for at least a year before posting
Sage in all fields

Oh so that's why you want to raid her, the evil bitch dares to ban you on her channel for talking shit and you got butthurt so you want her to kill herself

Kill yourself dumbass

We're raiden fucking kids channels now?
Is this what you do with your free time? Get a job, a girl, a hobby something. Just get drunk.
Ya simple fuck.

lol @ OP being such a terrible piece of scum even Sup Forums is telling him off. Warms my heart.

Checked OP kys trips demand